View Single Post
Old 21-02-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I support your caring and kind attitude towards our WL friends. Indeed they beautifully help us in Life's journey.

Some other points

1. Do you think our SG gals will be happy if WL allowed to marry, come back here etc? Woman's charter says?

2. Canada property ban is recent. Before foreigner can buy. Thaland don't know.

3. Our problem is not enough people. If we don't each produce 2 of next generation then how? I know expensive, but then buy Charles and Keith and not Louis Vitton.

In my office 6 gal in team. 2 married with 1 kid each. Hopefully they make 1 more, though most probably not.

2 are 35+ and doesn't look like marrying any time soon.

2 are married but not having next generation.

haiz...
1. Probably they should ask themselves why the guys need to find WLs instead of blaming the WLs.

3. Not worried about this either. There are affordable ways to raise a kid, but the people chose to use the expensive way. I would like FDWs to be available as an option for us as well.