Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story of a stay-home-mum SHM

from previous:
Me: " Jenny... can we talk?... i could use your help on one of my proble....." i asked Jenny quietly..as we drive off toward home..

Jenny:" ....sure.. .. let get the children home.. then we talk when it is quieter.." Jenny agree insteadly, as she squeeze my thigh gently.. .

----------------------------------11th installment------------------------------------------
Although we live in the same apartment block , but we never met .. till today. Jenny has invited us to her place .. i got no objection.. and children are even happier.. as it is playtime.. I realise she just live a few units on top of mine.. as soon as the children enter her place.. they ran to Eric playroom ..Eric excitedly show them his toys.. we adults were being ignored..

Jenny then tap my shoulder... "Alice.. we can leave them here.. let us go to your place.. where we can talk your problem.. " She reminded me.. I turn to look at my kids.. they seems happy playing..

"Kids.. Aunt Jenny and mummy will go out for a while ok ..be good "...I feel better to inform them.

"Ok.." Children answered in union...

Jenny seems impatient to get me out of her place.. she pull me by my arm out of the door an d locked the gate... as we waited for the arrival of lift down to my unit.... i feel Jenny behind me..her arm is around my waist.. caressing up and down my waist.. I turned to her on the side.. she stepped close to kiss my lips.. it is so soft.. i feel a shiver on my spine ..imagining what we will do when we are alone moment later.

When the lift arrived..we enter and i press my floor.. all these time Jenny is holding me close.. as if worry i would run away.. her hands are roaming and feeling me all over.. oh.. it is feeling so good.. so unlike men rough touch.
Finally we reached my floor.. i unlocked the main door and invited Jenny to enter.. she brushed past me by pressing me against the door.. as she squeezed my breasts as she past me.. i closed my eyes and bite my lips as i feel electric flow thru my body.. I quickly closed and locked the main door.

Jenny was wondering around my units.. looking at this and that.. I was exhausted after the long day.. not forgetting my morning torrid with Mark.. and afternoon quckie with UJ.. as i sat down i closed my eyes for a moment.. to think what had happen to me..am i such a slut? why couldn't i control myself when come to sex.. i feel so guilty ... i have betray Gary again and again.. And yet here i am going to discuss with Jenny on ways to meet Mark demand ... Mark want to take me on my marital bed.. and i am actually looking forward to that.. oh.. god i am so sin.. as i sobbed..

Then i feel Jenny was sitting on the sofa. next to me...i turned my head to her.. she is looking at me.. waiting..smiling... clinging her long legs under her.. popping her head next to me..

Jenny:" Hi pretty.. why the sad face?.. tell me.. maybe i can help "She say earnestly as she fingered away a rolling tears from my cheek...as she caress my cheek..smiling..

The moment.. i feel so close to her.. so soothing.. and feel i can trust her completely.. one of fault of me too trusting of people.. and i always for taken advantage.. anyway over my sobbing..i told Jenny everything about Mark.. and his latest demand.. after i poured out my inner soul ..i feel so much better.. as it has bottle up in me .... Jenny has been listening closely to my tale.. she only interrupt me with some question.. her eyes has been looking straight into mine ..as if to check my soul if i am telling the truth.. by the time i finished.. Jenny has shifted herself to sit even closer to me.. our thighs are touching.. i love the feeling of our bare silky thigh touching.. Jenny has her arm around my shoulder and tilted my head toward her ...enjoying the feeling..

Me:" Jenny what should i do?... " i asked quietly

Jenny:".. well you could cut ties with Mark.. but i think you will not.. right? " She know what i am thinking.. and yet she want me to say it.. admitting myself..

Me:" You are right.. i couldn't bare losing Mark.. he make me feel so good... oh please help me Jenny.... " i pleaded..admitting my darkest soul desire...

Jenny:" Alice.. i believe if we don't involved your husband would be easier... what is his name by the way? "..

Me:" Gary.. but Mark say family.. " i stammered...

Jenny:" Aiyah.. Mark just want to fuck you on your marital bed...and family is just to demonstrate how much control he has on you.... he want you to submit to him.. he is come first over your family... " Jenny reasoned for me.. and it sounded right..

Me:"oh Jenny.. I am so glad you're here..you help me to see more clearly now.." i placed my legs on Jenny's knee .. I planted a small kiss on Jenny cheek for thanks.. instead Jenny turned her head to make our lips meet.. though i am shocked.. but i closed my eyes and let things flow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other thread :

Story of housewife adventures