The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Today, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Still no fr for the $200 maid.🤣
Old Today, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
Still no fr for the $200 maid.🤣
perhaps after all the negative comments...

the samster also feels ashamed to share the FR!
Old Today, 04:36 PM
Samster

crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Have. They are all the same la. Enjoyed secretly molesting her C cups under her tudung when in public. Pump her everywhere
like that also can 😲
Old Today, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!

Recently chat up with a maid working in bishan area over michat. Request for $$ but never specific the amount. Looks wise in photo acceptable. Not sure about the real person. I don't know how to attached photo here. Key concern is, after the deed, she ask for the amount I can't pay. Haha
Old Today, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche82 View Post
Recently chat up with a maid working in bishan area over michat. Request for $$ but never specific the amount. Looks wise in photo acceptable. Not sure about the real person. I don't know how to attached photo here. Key concern is, after the deed, she ask for the amount I can't pay. Haha
Just meet first at least see how in person. if she willing to go hotel just give some pocket money after finish.. enough for ez link card ..food and sim card.No need to be desperate and spoil market. If she likes you she will come back. If she is money face let her go chop other carrot.
Old Today, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
Just meet first at least see how in person. if she willing to go hotel just give some pocket money after finish.. enough for ez link card ..food and sim card.No need to be desperate and spoil market. If she likes you she will come back. If she is money face let her go chop other carrot.
Ok thank you for the advise. Of course I won't spoil market la. Haha but think she meet a lot of other guys. Her michat post is kinda weird, talking about period and horny.
Old Today, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok thank you for the advise. Of course I won't spoil market la. Haha but think she meet a lot of other guys. Her michat post is kinda weird, talking about period and horny.
you have video call her before ?
Old Today, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
If never state means good. You just pay little like $50. My regular one went on home leave and I just tried last weekend chatting one. At first she aasked how much, I said meet,see then talk. She agreed and once I picked up and spent 2 hours and wanted to drop her back home,didnt ask for any $.I felt bad and on the way I tried to find ATM to withdraw for her money,asked me why finding ATM and don't want $.any way I still give her $50 . She wore so well ,sexy but short and the perfume was so nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1