The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
throwaway197 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
MR for Chen Chen

https://sglonelyguy32.com/chen-chen-massage/

While the forum was crazy over Dan Dan, Lora and MHT, I made an appointment with Chen Chen. I remembered there were quite a few good reviews on her and she was on my list

Looks: 8/10
- Greeted me in a sexy one piece dress
- Young, pretty and has a good figure

- Clean unit in Central location.
- But it’s a long 15min walk from the nearest mrt station.

Massage: 9/10
- She knows where to press and got strength, one of the best massages I have received from condo ML
- I told her my legs were tired and she made effort to massage them.

Sensual: 7/10
- She started her sensual by caressing by balls gently when I was facing down. The feeling was heavenly
- Asked to flipped over and she stripped her to mini-panties
- Sat beside me and allowed me to gently grab her soft and sizeable boobs, while she stroked me gently
- I asked her if she can lie down beside me for HJ and she obliged. I hugged her and she continue to play with my dick. Nice grabble butt.
- I exploded after some time, while hugging her tightly.

There was still some time left. She offered to continue to massage my tired legs. The view of her sitting at my feet massaging me led me to another hard on.

Throughout the session, we chatted like friends. There is always a sunshine smile on her face. Gave me a good hug at the door, before I left.

RTM. Yes

I love MLs that slowly build up tension by lightly grazing on your balls when you're faced down. Anyone knows MLs that are really good at this? Seems more common in spas to build up arousal before GQ
Old Today, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwaway197 View Post
I love MLs that slowly build up tension by lightly grazing on your balls when you're faced down. Anyone knows MLs that are really good at this? Seems more common in spas to build up arousal before GQ
Kiki does that to me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1