The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rollerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Juagen - where to go?

Any Juagen near Redhill, telok blangah?
Old Yesterday, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 3
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
I can recommend one who does Korean style Juagen similar to JAV type of Juagen, massage groin balls anus buttocks, and come with FJ and many hardcore stuff, but I warn you its very expensive as her shop is in central expat area, be prepared to spend 188 - 260 range, but she is pretty , North Chinese ML who looks exotic like Dilireba Xinjiang kinda look, pm me for help if you interested and willing to spend.
bro can share? pls pm me.
Old Yesterday, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollerman View Post
Any Juagen near Redhill, telok blangah?
Hey bro if you managed to get contacts can share with me also? It's also my usual playground area haha.
Old Yesterday, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jaws6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmodaren View Post
Soda put on some weight
Bro can share thanks
Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM
Samster

timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hi all, I just discovered another good JG gem to share today, she's located near BK area along NEL. Heard from her that it's a no. 1 shop (I think it has something to do with licensing, usually those are $88 entrance fee shops)

She's mid 30s but still looks cute and well maintained for her age, and her JG is really legit good tcm style, where it clears the blockages along the meridians. She also pressed different acupoints along the naval to surrounding the groin area. She looks a bit like an asian version of emma stone with her cute smile and dimples haha.

For those who like numbers..

Looks: 8/10 (Looks cute for her age)
Body: 8.5/10 (Well maintained for her age. Big C cups, can't zhut but can push aside the bra cups for a groping good time)
JG: 10/10 (Her techniques reminds me of another older TCM master)
Sensual: 7/10 (Not her forte, but she can help you to release via the usual vanilla way if requested, similar to Vera for those who tried, where you can only grope inside and not remove her shirt)

She has been on our shores since 2015, and is very good at tcm tuina massage, able to clear the aching along different meridians. Her JG is also tcm style, similar to Vera.

Do note that the dmg is $70 entrance fee + $60 for JG, $10 more than the usual rates here but it's really worth it.

PM me for her wechat contact, she's definitely someone I'd put in my JG rotation.

Edit: Her name is Una
I've given out the contact of Una for those who PM me today. We can also share contacts of other ladies who do JG too.
Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I've given out the contact of Una for those who PM me today. We can also share contacts of other ladies who do JG too.
thanks bro, upped you for the sharing and helpful discussion
Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
thanks bro, upped you for the sharing and helpful discussion
Thanks bro. I'll probably book her for a longer time in my next visit so that I can experience her tcm tuina + jg combo.

Now I'll need to think where to spend vitamin M when it's limited lol.
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
fultumblr is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can any bros share Soda's contact pls? TIA
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 6
willkohsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwillkohsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwillkohsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any west side JG lobangs or contacts?
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

I have JG lobang around Geylang..open till about 2am. Can release or not release is ur choice. Not SYT but not old auntie too, pleasant girl in mid 30s. Good for those who work shifts or unstable schedule. hehe
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
asasas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody can share Soda contact ?
Old Today, 03:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Danshengou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmodaren View Post
Hey bros, i got permission from @hornyxiaoboy2 and the ladies themselves to share the contact. Im referring both legendary JG master Soda, Baobao and Ke Ke. So can PM for their contacts and will share the damages

Its really tip-top experiences with them.
Hi bro, can share baobao and soda contact? Thanks in advance!
Old Today, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
lovecupid85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi @ Anmodaren can share Soda CTC? Thank you
Old Today, 09:34 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 1
Anmodaren is one of the Best!Anmodaren is one of the Best!Anmodaren is one of the Best!Anmodaren is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecupid85 View Post
Hi @ Anmodaren can share Soda CTC? Thank you
Definitely bro, sent u via PM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1