The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 1
shimasu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How many of you all have rape fantasy?

I have this fantasy of doing drunk/sleeping/ unconscious girl. Watch av always excited with this type. But of cos real life cannot do..

Once I tried asking the ml in spa to let me try. Just told them to pretend to be sleeping.. but it doesn't feel exciting as she is already naked.. guess the clothes removing part is part of the stimulus which is missing.. maybe get FL they can corporate better i think?
Old 19-06-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You go to an American prison and behave like a queer and your rape fantasy will come true.
Old Today, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kblsr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once I went on a swanky date with a hot chick, expensive dinner n drinks, clubbing n shots, kissing n petting all night until very high, fucked her in the car, then she said she didn’t want me to fuck her like that & accused me of rape, I said sorry but she never said no. Rape or consent remorse?
Old Today, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Yes, I do

I prefer to be raped by female
Old Today, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
Yes, I do

I prefer to be raped by female
Me too, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1