The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bikersclan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Barbie - Silkstockings
https://sbfsg.net/showthr...ghlight=barbie

Looks: 9
Body: 9
Boobs: C but felt like D
Main scene:
When in doggy, she moved her waist seductively to make my cock reach different corners in you her sweet pudding. She also gave me a pleasant view while she is there on top flipping her hair and bitting her lips.
Old Today, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

PLAYFUL MILF THAT AIM TO PLEASE

Contacted my favourite stable to fix my horniness and was recommended Summer

When she opened the door, I wasn't surprised, WYSIWYG from the ad photos. Summer looks presentable for her age, fair skin, she's from Udon Thani, not much blemish on her face, wear braces and a small nose stud on her left, natural B cup, body bakness level 6. Did my usual routine of grabbing the girl immediately after the door closed and she gave out a naughty cute smile revealing her braces telling me to go into room first, along the way my fingers were rummaging her butt underneath her revealing dress.

Told me to wait a bit while she tidy up her room, Wah told her later also will become untidy so I stripped her of her dress from the back which caught her off guard, removed her underwear and pushed her to the bed like a wild lion eyeing it's prey. She licked her lips in anticipation while I stripped on top of her and began my onslaught starting with dfk. She's the obedient type, will let me do what I want with no complaints, lick and suck my lips in response as I went south to suck on her boobs she would moan and lick my ears. Went further south to her shaven pussy which gets wet with a bit of tongue stimulation her body writhing and her hands would move to rummage my hair, the closer to orgasm the more she messes with hair. When she reach orgasm, she will try to push my head instinctively which I persevered and made her even higher.

Moved to main event inserted my hard tool inside her wet pussy in missionary and she would grab my butt to make me go hard and fast, what a horny kitty. Instead I would torture her by going slow and pop out and pop in my dick making her go crazy. She's also quite flexible, would bend her legs like she's sitting cross legged while I pumped her, no idea why she like this pose lol

We alternate between fucking and painting /blowing me after a few rounds I lied down for her to give me a blowjob, she would slowly devour my dick while looking at me, no DT though and didn't make her face fuck me. We then continued in cowgirl, more of the grinding type so I took control made her hug me and went turbo mode up into her which she enjoy. Switched back in missionary went really hard felt the bed spring was working hard as I pumped down into her and her body was flying off the bed with each pump until we both finished and remained stuck together for a few minutes in that position. Looked at the clock and realised we've spent one hour fucking.

Went to shower together in the small cubicle simulate some fucking action in the shower which we both had a laugh after which with a serious I told her I want a 2nd shot, she smiled and agreed. So we continued for another 20 mins to milk out whatever remains in my scrotum.

Verdict: Summer likes to smile and is very easy to talk and break the ice. She speaks reasonably ok without GT. She's also very sporty and would start to pose when I took my phone out to take photo. For bros that are into MILF, she's one to consider. Attaching more photos for you to enjoy

Last edited by HumbleDude; Today at 12:14 AM.
Old Today, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post

When she opened the door, I wasn't surprised, WYSIWYG from the ad photos. Summer looks presentable for her age, fair skin, she's from Udon Thani, not much blemish on her face, wear braces and a small nose stud on her left, natural B cup, body bakness level 6. Did my usual routine of grabbing the girl immediately after the door closed and she gave out a naughty cute smile revealing her braces telling me to go into room first, along the way my fingers were rummaging her butt underneath her revealing dress.

Told me to wait a bit while she tidy up her room, Wah told her later also will become untidy so I stripped her of her dress from the back which caught her off guard, removed her underwear and pushed her to the bed like a wild lion eyeing it's prey. She licked her lips in anticipation while I stripped on top of her and began my onslaught starting with dfk. She's the obedient type, will let me do what I want with no complaints, lick and suck my lips in response as I went south to suck on her boobs she would moan and lick my ears. Went further south to her shaven pussy which gets wet with a bit of tongue stimulation her body writhing and her hands would move to rummage my hair, the closer to orgasm the more she messes with hair. When she reach orgasm, she will try to push my head instinctively which I persevered and made her even higher.

Moved to main event inserted my hard tool inside her wet pussy in missionary and she would grab my butt to make me go hard and fast, what a horny kitty. Instead I would torture her by going slow and pop out and pop in my dick making her go crazy. She's also quite flexible, would bend her legs like she's sitting cross legged while I pumped her, no idea why she like this pose lol

We alternate between fucking and painting /blowing me after a few rounds I lied down for her to give me a blowjob, she would slowly devour my dick while looking at me, no DT though and didn't make her face fuck me. We then continued in cowgirl, more of the grinding type so I took control made her hug me and went turbo mode up into her which she enjoy. Switched back in missionary went really hard felt the bed spring was working hard as I pumped down into her and her body was flying off the bed with each pump until we both finished and remained stuck together for a few minutes in that position. Looked at the clock and realised we've spent one hour fucking.

Went to shower together in the small cubicle simulate some fucking action in the shower which we both had a laugh after which with a serious I told her I want a 2nd shot, she smiled and agreed. So we continued for another 20 mins to milk out whatever remains in my scrotum.

Verdict: Summer likes to smile and is very easy to talk and break the ice. She speaks reasonably ok without GT. She's also very sporty and would start to pose when I took my phone out to take photo. For bros that are into MILF, she's one to consider. Attaching more photos for you to enjoy

Forgot to upload one more naughty photo

Old Today, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mr.killers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked a session with May from Galaxy at 10pm.

Look: 9/10 Cute Syt, very cheerful girl. A bit shy at the start but will slowly warm up.
Body: 8.5/10 Slim and have a nice shape
BBBJ: 8.5/10 One of the best I have in sometime, can go non stop.
FJ: 9/10 started off with a bit of teasing shortly after she capped ended in cowgirl.

Overall have a wonderful time with her, just my cup of tea. Bring back memories like you with your first ex.

One man meat is another man's poison, take the FR with a grain of salt.

Confirm will RTF.
Old Today, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigbadhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Carmen , Lust365
https://sbfsg.net/showthr...ghlight=carmen

Been dry months for me. Was browsing web and saw Carmen. Reminded me of my ex- crush back in uni so i quickly booked her.

Looks: 9
Body:10
Boobs: 8.5
Bbj:10
Fj: 9
Gfe:9
Carmen, completely reminded me of my youth. Not only she looked like my ex crush (a plus) but also her vibe, super energetic and horny. She made me hard the entire session. Solid service

Rtf:✅
Old Today, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Hunterbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post

Best of best, 40 plus but very spicy, old is gold
Old Today, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 795 / Power: 14
himeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Wow, look that the boobs How tall is she? GFE or PSE type?

she's 175cm tall, PSE with a dash of GFE, she dunno how to massage but still massage my hand a bit when relax after doing the deed lol.
Old Today, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
barpbarpbarp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Milky from GMC after seeing pics of those boobs.

Apartment in North East area, not very accessible for public transport. Might be more convenient for drivers. Has some tattoos on her arm and tummy. Has a bit of tummy and bottom a bit thick as compared to pictures. However it's nice for doggy. Really very nice big natural boobs, which is what I came for (But not E cup as stated in her stats, as other bros mentioned it's probably C to D). Can't stop staring at them when she was bending down giving BBBJ. Very friendly and nice voice, cute looking with braces. But she's not good at English, have to use Google Translate to communicate. Overall a good session as she has a good attitude.
Old Today, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Honggan369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for FRIMY from LFT. Take note she does not do BBBJ, previous ad stated she does BBBJ,wasted my time gg down only to cancel the session half way as she insisted on CBJ. Bros who dun mind CBJ and wants to fk a young pretty SYT can go ahead. She look just like the photo and in fact better IRL.
Go ahead and keep deleting

Last edited by Honggan369; Today at 02:13 AM.
Old Today, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Honggan369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for isabel from galaxy. Looks just like photo,she look like chinese to me IRL. Not for boobs lover, BBBJ ok. Hardworking girl and willing to please even though i book her at late night. Told me to just lie down and she will do the work, rode me till i cum. Thank you OKT,nvr once let me down with your booking.
Old Today, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 7
Banditento is one of the Best!Banditento is one of the Best!Banditento is one of the Best!Banditento is one of the Best!

FR for Hana
From Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=986921&highlight=

Looks 8.5/10
Body 9/10 she is really sexy , boobs enhance but soft
Bbbj hardworking and keep going non stop
Fj pump her at doggie she is very tight

Will rtf or maybe try out isabel as well with the tarma
Old Today, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Blackcorale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ginny - Lust365

https://sbfsg.net/showthr...ighlight=ginny

Looks: 9 very pretty. Photos are for sure accurate
Character: 9 she is sweet and gentle to me. Ensures makes eye contact too
Body: 10 not super short not super tall too. Her height is perfect, with sexy curves. Difficult to control around her
Boobs: 9 love sucking and squeezing her boobies. Which I think she really enjoyed. Can tell with her moans and her body language
Bbbj: 9 very well done, handling my 2IC gently, not too tight and with her vacuum sucking like mouth. Was damn good pleasure
Fj: 9 played with my 2IC first, rubbing head to her soft wet abalone before letting me ensure was a huge turn on. Rock hard for her

Rtf: i will for sure book her again
Old Today, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 11
Dimigod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDimigod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDimigod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had a fantastic Sexperience with Dada from KinkyThai

Just sharing my FR so it will benefit her with more business.

Caring is sharing right....

Looks: long hair, young lady with cute chubby face and a nice smile, you will not reject.

Boobs: natural in size, small and cute, soft and smooth, nipples was senstitive.

Body: Short petite, proportionate, her skin is damn smooth and I love to explore her body.
Hot perky hot ass

Frenching: tongue fighting throughout the session

Moaning/Voice: Natural, stereo surround, loud and sexy type

Blowjob:This girl really takes her job seriously, slow licking to sucking and she will ask you if you are ok with the amount of suction and balls

Pussy: no smell, quite wet and nicely trimmed, sensitive clit and very responsive too, hope her moans are genuine.

Positions: Caps on and started bonking her while she moan out loud while grabbing the blanket at the side. Did her missionary and make her cum in no time. Switch to standing doggy beside the bed and fuck her long n short momentum, she ask me faster and faster as she gonna cum again , while she turn back looking at me ,I turbo up and did her hard with piak piak sound i think beside room also can hear.

GFE: non commercial feel, no communicate issue as she can speak simple English and some chines

Overall Sexperience: i left the place as shiok high and happy man

RTF: over and over and over again until she leaves
Old Today, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Oldmanyoungtast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Aurora from 7 Heaven

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=986721

I spent a long while deciding whether i would satisfy myself with a glam SYT or an experienced old hand but given that I was getting a bit on with age and the “pipes” were all clogged up, Aurora seemed like the best bet. And oh my…it was such a great decision. A short summary below:

First Impression: I met her at the door, she was just in a pair of black bra and panties - she’s tall (1.7ish), fair and very feminine. You can tell that she’s getting a little older by the mild wrinkles on the face but she put in the effort to “make up” to look fab. Looks-wise, she’d give younger girls a run for their money.

Performance: There are 3 parts. The Thai Massage, the Juagen and the sex. Btw, she explained to me that she gets more customers asking for her massage than sex…I can see why…

Thai massage: Clearly you are not expecting the whole 9 yards of an authentic Thai massage but Aurora is trained and you can tell. She has strength in her hands and she hits the spot more than once, trying to knead out knots. I would say that on the whole, it was really satisfying and worth the time.

Juagen: This is where she shines - she reminded me that juagen is not a handjob; it’s a massage to increase blood flow and revitalise the nether region. I tell you - she’s damn good. She works the tool and the surrounding areas really well. At the end of the session, I could feel my dick, balls and pelvic muscles relaxed…oh my…you must try it…

Sex: There are FRs that says she’s PSE; with me, she was complete GFE…she pampered me, made me feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. She’s got an absolutely wonderful body and holding her close while she was on top was just crazy. And have fun with her boobs - they are a sight to behold.

Attitude: I was her 6 and final customer for the day but when I met her at 12pm, she was fresh as sunshine (admittedly, she said she had a nap). I’m sure she can be PSE but she instinctively knew that I was there for “spa” experience and needed GFE pampering. And she delivered…

Others: The location was not difficult to get to (G) and access to the room is via a discreet corridor. Room was large enough, well air conditioned, bed and shower large enough. Fresh towels provided. Kudos also to the chap making the arrangements for me - fuss free.

Verdict: If you are looking to pamper your body, balls and brain, don’t think twice, just go for Aurora. She mentioned that she loves coming to Singapore cos the cash and customers are plentiful so I really hope that our paths will cross again.
Old Today, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

FR for Melon from GX

Location is apartment in the east. Small room and towel. Shared bathroom.

Look wise similar to photo. Young. Cute. She has the vibe of those not so eye catching poly girls that look guai guai but when on bed is damn wild. She tried her best to communicate in English which I must say not bad. English is average better than most I tried. She’s short and petite size with meat at the right place. Small B with sensitive light colour nipple. Allow painting and fingering.

Shower is sop and went into action. Told her the room quite cold she reply saying in the next few minutes we will be sweating. LOL. Slow cat bath and asked if I want bbbj but I rejected. Want to have more time to explore her. Shaved below. During painting and fingering she started to get wet and asked for real action. Pulled her to the edge of bed and started missionary. She’s not new in the line even though she’s young. Know how to position herself properly for action to start. When she’s high will auto pull you in to tongue fight. Changed to doggie and the view of her meaty butt is power. Finished round 1 in doggie and when to wash up.

Before round 2 I play with her below again Wah this time she’s really verywet. When fingering her got piak piak sound. Listen already Sibei shiok. Again pulled her to edge of bed and start round 2. This time round everything is more intense. Lock me with her legs and ask me keep pumping. Only after I released then she slowly let go. Her face damn horny.

Melon is from Issan. Her skin I would rate is fair. Not too tan. Overall whole experience will be 7/10. Good value budget bonk during promo rate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1