The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sxtmate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jennifer & Juliet from seduction

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t...ghlight=juliet

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t...light=jennifer

OKt : 10/10 Gd and clear instructions

Looks : 8.5/10 Decent pretty looking babes. Tbh i like jennifer's looks more but juliet is still decently pretty.

Body : 9/10 meaty in the right places, , juliet is more slim and jennifer is slightly meatier but not fat. Both have nice bodies and natural neh

FJ : 10/10 this is my second time having 3 way but wah my first time actually enjoying it! They knew what they were doing and to coordinate properly. I think it was so good, I can’t contain myself anymore, had to cum but rly is the best feeling ever with both of the babes. Great things was they are bestfriends so the chemistry was there making it an enjoyable session. Hard to find experienced and babes that actually do something. Past experience always they chit chat while im awkwardly feeling unwanted in the room lol. (Any bros experience this)

To note:
More wild is juliet
The more softer & sweeter is jennifer

Want solid tarma? Jennifer and juliet really hands down solid.
Old Today, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 2
Xgoldhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bell - Silkstockings

The hot ahlian babe.

Bell is pretty and alittle sharp face. Pic is real.
Not for boobs lover but nice to hold with and fondle those super sensitive nipples.

Started the action with her bbbj. Felt awesome with her blows. She takes her time to bbbj me. For those bros who are not so strong to tahan ppl beware of cim.
And the way she catbath me was from btm all the way to top.

And for main ride, she rode like a pro. Can cum while riding. Her face is nice to look at while she ride you. Gives you extra boost to make you cum. Tight and super wet some more. ( special is a must for 💯 feels of her wetness)

GFE wise, she tries and initiates to communicate with her cute Thai accent. Not for deep convo though, average normal talks should be fine

Will for sure rtf
Old Today, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviance3 View Post
This is frimy
This is funny

Before I saw your comment, I was seeing the photos in TG & I was wondering why she doesn’t look like the photo

Bro you made me laugh hahaha
Old Today, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2055 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

This one kookoe or frimy? Looks more like frimy to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottyhot View Post
Lovers fortress kookie

Looks 10/10
Body 9/10 some stretch marks
Boobs 10/10 high bs but natural my fav
Fj: 10/10 can take a good ram
Location 10/10

Was checking out Tele and saw that lft bro had some new ladies and decided dip my hands into the cookie jar.
Usual sop, chatted a little massage a bit the showered.

Went down on her, although she's shy but when she warmed up she moans through every stroke.
Which makes my effort all the more worthwhile.
After a short rest of her recovering from her uhhhmm, cap on and start riding me. View was great with small talks and giggles. Then switch to doggy that's where she performs. Rammed it at her with fast paced interval and she couldnt stopped moaning.

Enjoyed every minute with her.

The end
Bonk safe bros
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX), Yeong (S69), Kissy (ML), Linya (LFT), Naomi (T21), Melody (Sed)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Xinnie (LFT), Miyaki (GX), Kitty (L365), Ice (SE)
NO - (Merci)
Old Today, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2156 / Power: 20
tomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond repute

Mana / KinkAngel

Had a session recently and wanted to share my experience.

Looks 9/10 (usual slight discount from pics, but still good looking)
Body 9/10 (great body.. i estimate the bakness about 4-5)
Boobs 10/10 (nice and a handful)
Fj: 10/10 (can take a good pounding)
Location 10/10

Had a nice time with her, good kissing and hugging. Painting is also no problem for her. Eventually went on to main dish and took it in missionary. She also gave a short massage in between, while i rested for next round. Had nice time chatting in simple english with some bits of chinese.

Second round usually takes more time before i could let go, and she took a hard pounding for quite a while in doggy. The view of her inked back while doggy is glorious. Switched around a few positions .. realised that we both getting tired .. so eventually opted for HJ to release.

Was a great session with her.. no awkwardness, just like spending time with longtime FB.

Thanks to operator for the hassle-free arrangement!
Old Today, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1748 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

The All Around Guide to Chionging
Current Version - 0.4.8

Thanks for the support and suggestions. Will do my best to update it in the coming weeks and add in a lot of information for the release of V1 months down the line.

More Details
( Click to show/hide )

Nearly a decade since I started bonking and thousands of dollars spent, I wrote this guide in an attempt to help others prevent going throug the same pains as I did.

Whether you are new to the world of chionging, or a veteran looking for some tips to spice up your experience, I hope you will find something useful for your next sexventure.
  • Basic information and procedure to getting paid sex from Geylang or Dome 1
  • My personal step-by-step tips to securing a better bonk
  • My opinion on trustworthy stables
  • An archive of my photo FRs
  • Various useful information and guides for sex and all things related

Thanks for the support! With hundreds of unique readers I hope all of you will manage to find better bonks in the future!

How do I get it? Send me a message for it!
As long as you do not look like a clone, you'd get access with no strings attached.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback related to a girl or my guide, feel free to ask me or message me about it. I'll do my best to help and the added information could be used to further improve on the guide to help more bros out there.

----------

Disclaimer:

Like with any other FR or Sexperience, your mileage and personal experience may vary.

Latest Authentic Reviews:

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old Today, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 18
CuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Foxy thai
Mira

Mira
Gone are the days beautiful thai girls with good service .

It’s a new era of Mira from Vietnam…
The GFE is fantastic.. passionate like your new gf … if you are looking for the first session with your new gf, Mira is the one to go..
Not sure about others, but for me she is always wet and passionate.. she could even cum many times which I wonder if she is too horny or am I too strong ?
Her attitude and service makes up for everything.
For those who are particular about fake boobs like me, it will not matter much… everything covers up for the imperfection.
Her massage too is awesome.. really full body massage with effort.. work in Japan for 5 years. Cracked my fingers and toes…

Super hard working and she deserve this FR …
Old Today, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
Ghostknie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Summer FoxyThai

140/90/2 1pm 23.05.2024

https://i.postimg.cc/6qgBH9Rw/2.jpg

My second milf encounter within a short span of time. It was a fantastic one. Glad I chose her cos I got to discover a hidden nympho.

Started the session with a solid BBBJ that got me hard in no time. She does have a special technique that involves brushing of the tongue against the tip.

This was followed by a catbath till my neck while she put on the condom for round 1. Round 1 was mostly missionary with her moaning into my ears and interchanging with giving me deep wet kisses on the neck. At some point, I thought I was going to get a love bite from her. She would also fuck back by slamming her pussy into me.

She used her nails too to scratch my back which gave me another great sensation. Whenever she came, those nails dug a little deep into my back haha.

In the break, it was mostly talk about her time in SG and how she has moved three locations while in SG. The current location is good as the apartment has a room with an attached toilet.

Round 2 started with heavy petting and me heading down south to give kitty a songkran festival. She was twitching, gripping my hand and brushing her hand in my hair to control the tongue attack. I came up to lick those nips and she just stuffed them into my mouth.

This time round unlocked more of her nympho side. I pumped away again in my fav position missionary while she basically ate my neck and ears. Licking, sucking and moaning.

As I went deeper and faster, she hugging me like a koala bear. I was in a plank position and she hugged me so tight her head and back were off the bed. Came a while later but not after making her cum serveral times.

She is leaving on the 29th. So hurry down to experience this nympho.
Old Today, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
bj_dragon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbj_dragon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbj_dragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I know thread says Great Bonks but I need to warn you bros out here about this stable (I won’t name so don’t PM me for it) with bait and switch and super poor QC ladies.

I won’t share too much details but basically this stable advertise 18 year old but it’s probably more like 30 year old or maybe even a completely different person. Same stable also advertise 19 year old AND slim but come out the 3 layer stomach is the ultimate char siew. And these girls are already the ones with the better photos from this stable. Location is in G area.

Probably will get zapped to 0 by the OKT but just keep your eyes peeled guys and don’t trust everything you see.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1