The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 5
kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denisa View Post
Cool bro, waiting for your fr on it, anni also provide super happy service?
Anyway I got both the new MLs ctc, slowly visit. Hahahaha.

Last edited by kimchi53320; Yesterday at 08:45 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Denisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
Anyway I got both the new MLs ctc, slowly visit. If put FR later all chiong go, then I nothing to play again. Hahahaha.
Haha gratz bro, probably if u dont mind, can share the contact?
Old Today, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Big thanks to @puddinghamster for his quick response on DM. Dropped into SG for two days, and two days both also go M0li.

Since i thought Yy is the top choice there, i contacted her but she still on medical leave. she want to recommend kk but i said it's ok (since i was going to meet apple already). But then she con me saying ok she will meet me. So we set schedule for the next day. and off i went to visit apple first.

FR apple
Like many positive feedback here already, she is definitely a great choice. she gives the taiwanese girl vibe. Also like a bro mentioned earlier, when you meet her you may give her a score of 6. but as the massage went on, she will grow on you. ended up i liked her a lot.

her massage maybe just a 6, but she can press. then action time, gfe shot through the roof as she lay down on my chest and stare into my soul with her beautiful eyes. she complimented me a bit to start a chit chat, then started catbath and taking her time to go down.

best part of her service is that she not just make you feel the gfe, but she caressed me and my dic with her lips, her face, her touch, her spirit. never have i experienced this type of loving touch from ML. i haven't been this hard for a long time.

and when she insert me into her, she wrap her body around my body and i felt no separation. she made sure to move at all times. so even when not grinding on me, she squeezed my dic in the right moments to get a maximum feel.

she knew i was tired so when i suggested to doggy her, she told me i would have to do the heavy lifting. i appreciated it and gave it to her tenderly, and then got her to lie down as i pounded her from above until i came in between her squeezes.

this girl is my kind of gem / jam. can't wait for my next trip.

---

so next day, i texted Yy again when otw. It was here then she sent a photo of kk to me. I never met them before so i didn't know this was the bait and switch. Only until in the room and paid already, i ask what happened to her hand. confusion ensued. then kk told me yy is still not working. right then i had the option of rejecting. but i thought nvm, kk didn't look bad at all.

She told me still very new to this industry. it showed in her massage. i was afraid this would also translate to the added services. but i was fortunately proven wrong. this girl not afraid to dive straight in. started with a long and hot dfk, and a longer bbbj. she pointed her ass towards me so that i can have access to that part of her body.

compared to apple, no need to compare la ya. apple's feels are top. but kk is not bad too because she is hardworking and aim to please. she also very receptive to what i suggest and she will do it even though she didn't know how. great attitude.

the only thing is that her ass too small, mine is small but even mine is bigger lol. still, no regrets. she is a good second choice.

since she is new, she also said not a lot of customers at the moment, which judging from the recent fr, must have increased a lot. she also said she needs positive fr in forums so i said i'd write her one. So here i am.

texted yy in the end to say why she didnt come, she said she made sure to give me someone who is good. which i agreed.

thanks again to bro @puddinghamster who even had instruction for foot soldier like myself. much appreciated as saved me a lot of grab money.
Old Today, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 653 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Heard bugis Anna had moved to Redhill, anybody visited her recently?
Old Today, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Jaws6 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
Big thanks to @puddinghamster for his quick response on DM. Dropped into SG for two days, and two days both also go M0li.

Since i thought Yy is the top choice there, i contacted her but she still on medical leave. she want to recommend kk but i said it's ok (since i was going to meet apple already). But then she con me saying ok she will meet me. So we set schedule for the next day. and off i went to visit apple first.

FR apple
Like many positive feedback here already, she is definitely a great choice. she gives the taiwanese girl vibe. Also like a bro mentioned earlier, when you meet her you may give her a score of 6. but as the massage went on, she will grow on you. ended up i liked her a lot.

her massage maybe just a 6, but she can press. then action time, gfe shot through the roof as she lay down on my chest and stare into my soul with her beautiful eyes. she complimented me a bit to start a chit chat, then started catbath and taking her time to go down.

best part of her service is that she not just make you feel the gfe, but she caressed me and my dic with her lips, her face, her touch, her spirit. never have i experienced this type of loving touch from ML. i haven't been this hard for a long time.

and when she insert me into her, she wrap her body around my body and i felt no separation. she made sure to move at all times. so even when not grinding on me, she squeezed my dic in the right moments to get a maximum feel.

she knew i was tired so when i suggested to doggy her, she told me i would have to do the heavy lifting. i appreciated it and gave it to her tenderly, and then got her to lie down as i pounded her from above until i came in between her squeezes.

this girl is my kind of gem / jam. can't wait for my next trip.

---

so next day, i texted Yy again when otw. It was here then she sent a photo of kk to me. I never met them before so i didn't know this was the bait and switch. Only until in the room and paid already, i ask what happened to her hand. confusion ensued. then kk told me yy is still not working. right then i had the option of rejecting. but i thought nvm, kk didn't look bad at all.

She told me still very new to this industry. it showed in her massage. i was afraid this would also translate to the added services. but i was fortunately proven wrong. this girl not afraid to dive straight in. started with a long and hot dfk, and a longer bbbj. she pointed her ass towards me so that i can have access to that part of her body.

compared to apple, no need to compare la ya. apple's feels are top. but kk is not bad too because she is hardworking and aim to please. she also very receptive to what i suggest and she will do it even though she didn't know how. great attitude.

the only thing is that her ass too small, mine is small but even mine is bigger lol. still, no regrets. she is a good second choice.

since she is new, she also said not a lot of customers at the moment, which judging from the recent fr, must have increased a lot. she also said she needs positive fr in forums so i said i'd write her one. So here i am.

texted yy in the end to say why she didnt come, she said she made sure to give me someone who is good. which i agreed.

thanks again to bro @puddinghamster who even had instruction for foot soldier like myself. much appreciated as saved me a lot of grab money.
Bro can share contact and location thanks
Old Today, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 12
Onlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrotherleo82 View Post
Her WeChat too many nude and sexy vid haha, btw to these who zap me just cos Lina know me and asked for help to inform you guys, don’t need to get jealous one aiyo, and those who pm me mostly I also reply one, hope I don’t miss anyone
Care to share contact for lina? Tia
Old Today, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 1
bigbrotherleo82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigbrotherleo82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigbrotherleo82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlasght View Post
Care to share contact for lina? Tia
Send you pm, do check bro, thanks
Old Today, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ninjaalpha69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy