The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
sometimes, uncle material is what they are looking for.. many young ones promises nonsense to them etc.. in the end, the young ones jus wan a good f***.
Good thing is they never ask me for gifts. The most I bought a bubble tea for them every time I visit. They are very understanding too, never text me unless I text them for booking. This 1 very important as OC always do random check on my phoney.

They play play my birdie, I zhut zhut their neh neh. 1 hour play time, to keep things simple
Old 07-06-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
A few ML I have encountered, they are really good lover material, pretty, simple and loveable. But too bad, uncle me not chance already
Quote:
Good thing is they never ask me for gifts. The most I bought a bubble tea for them every time I visit. They are very understanding too, never text me unless I text them for booking.
just maintaining a customer-ML relationship is good since got OC liao and you OC randomly check your phone.

I maintain 2 wechat account, at home with wifey is switch to personal wechat. When outside without wifey will be switched to chionging wechat with alot of ML contacts
Old 07-06-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
just maintaining a customer-ML relationship is good since got OC liao and you OC randomly check your phone.

I maintain 2 wechat account, at home with wifey is switch to personal wechat. When outside without wifey will be switched to chionging wechat with alot of ML contacts
Wow, wise words. Let me explore how to create a 2nd WeChat. Switch WeChat account is a better idea.

By the way, need 2 separate phone number to use 2 WeChat account?
Old 07-06-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow, wise words. Let me explore how to create a 2nd WeChat. Switch WeChat account is a better idea.

1 phone but different number for 2nd wechat account.
buy a pre-paid number, change out your sim.
setup a wechat account with that number.
set username and password for the 2nd account
keep the 2nd sim card in office (in-case you need it some day)
switch or log in/out between 1st and 2nd account using username and password.
Old 07-06-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Good thing is they never ask me for gifts. The most I bought a bubble tea for them every time I visit. They are very understanding too, never text me unless I text them for booking. This 1 very important as OC always do random check on my phoney.

They play play my birdie, I zhut zhut their neh neh. 1 hour play time, to keep things simple
Very transactional is good.some like complicated situations haha. Just enjoy the game bro
Old 08-06-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro easiest way is just esim. Unless your oc also checks what lines you use lol.
Old 08-06-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!

My regular ML hides that she have kids, is divorced and has a boyfriend.
Which is good because her KC level is strong so I am dead if she is single hahahaha.

Managed to unlock her from a clean massage no extras to HJ , hugs, roaming and frenching is an achievement, lol.
Just gonna see how far I can go.
Old 08-06-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Actually we need to accept that they have a life before and after their job in Singapore.
We just can enjoy while it last.
I also got a regular that i recently found out that she offering HJ now, despite saying that she don't offer special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Which is good because her KC level is strong so I am dead if she is single hahahaha.

Managed to unlock her from a clean massage no extras to HJ , hugs, roaming and frenching is an achievement, lol.
Old 10-06-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you bro for sharing. Indeed it is a good learning opportunity!
Old 11-06-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Actually we need to accept that they have a life before and after their job in Singapore.
We just can enjoy while it last.
I also got a regular that i recently found out that she offering HJ now, despite saying that she don't offer special.
sometimes it sucks when you find out they offer to other ppl but you haha..when that happens it just gives me a stronger reason to look elsewhere for greener pastures
Old 11-06-2024, 03:15 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post

sounds interesting. Share more bro....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-06-2024, 03:16 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks.....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-06-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
sometimes it sucks when you find out they offer to other ppl but you haha..when that happens it just gives me a stronger reason to look elsewhere for greener pastures
It ok as I am getting it from elsewhere. This ML got other quality that I like. I not paying anything more too. It is her choice who she offer to.
Old 12-06-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Who else go massage, ml just want to kiss and tongue you non stop? Used to kanna one seow seow one… now looking to see have another one a not..🤣😂🤣😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1