The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 15-05-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 10
donworks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydonworks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Up u points for unlock raw viet ML bro. Hope to be like you one day.

Suddenly she say she like me after RTV 1 month, I feel a bit guilty because in case I really KC her will it become drama if I just sweet talk her to raw? Any bros overcome the guilt?
If you already have the intention, you don't need to feel guilty, bro 😅 This is not a holy place. it's hard if it's gray
Old 16-05-2024, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by donworks View Post
If you already have the intention, you don't need to feel guilty, bro 😅 This is not a holy place. it's hard if it's gray
Thx bro for advice, have up u pts for the motivation.
Old 16-05-2024, 09:54 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Thx bro for advice, have up u pts for the motivation.
Upped you +162

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-05-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Raw with MLs

It’s natural you wanna go bareback cos who gonna don gloves while picking nose

if you are attached please bear thought and don your PPE

Be safe than sorry
Old 17-05-2024, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
And666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
some months ago, went to see a viet ML, damn chio and young. love her figure and that ass is to die for.
Loved her pictures and wanted to see real person (no PS). While I did not want massage, asked her for hugs and kisses. she said okay. Once I reached there, nothing and we ended up talking and she was too shy. I said never mind. stayed in touch via app.

she went back to her home country and came back and we connected again. she said please come and support. I said i only come for hugs and kisses and she said yet once again but i made it clear it was my last time.
one hour spent were magical... too much gfe....and she drove me crazy with non-stop kisses and squeezing and what not.

I asked why not last time, she said just met only that's why.

Now when we meet it's full of kisses and gfe and both of us are naked throughout. it's a curtain joint so I always worry it will open suddenly lol.
Went back again and it got better and better so much so that after 69 she tried to put it in raw as she said she cannot control. I wanted it too but I think my cock shrunk due to no condom as soon as i enter. Big head takes over small head.
So ready for action now with caps in my pocket. she's texting me repeatedly when will come back and fuck her.... she looks green and may or may not be doing this with other bros, I can't say, but can't complain as I'm also not doing this with her only....
Bro can share ctc or location/name of ML? Thanks
Old 19-05-2024, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zaqqer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uilosos View Post
Contact straightaway raw, have to pass.
Dome 1 sometimes have raw, don't dare.
im still fairly new to this but may i know what is dome 1? and any intro or recommend ard eunos area?
Old 24-05-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 21
bangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of light

I've only had raw with 1ML, i still do now, and raw with a few other FLs and bar hostesses before, sometimes unwillingly lol, cause condom fell off or broke.
one time in Batam was at one of the MPs, i got this ML that was relatively loose, and maybe i wasn't in the mood or something, i wasn't really very hard too, or maybe the CD was too big for me... anyways, when finishing thought my condom still on, but apparently it had torn and i just went all in, the ML was so pissed lol.

first time(excluding GFs) raw was with an FL that i used to frequent 15 years ago. she kept telling me not to finish inside was quite funny lol.
then most recently i went to vietnam booked a gal from a bar for LT, banged her three times, last time i just woke up at 6am, just went on top of her and entered her raw, she was still sleeping, it was like watching one of the TW Justin Lee video like that. quite exciting haha, then she woke up and when I was about to cum, i pulled out and just shot on her tummy, she was like wtf? but wasn't pissed, we still went about our way after that and she was quite happy.

my most scary raw was one time, also in Vietnam, this bargirl i barfined before and banged her a couple of times, 2nd time was raw, but third time i met her outside, she came back to my hotel and insisted we do raw, i obliged but i smelt something fishy (no puns intended), and was I was finishing, also finished on her tummy, she was not happy, and she kept wriggling around like she was trying to get the cum to drip into her vagina. I thought she was probably trying to get herself prego with me, so i quickly went and wiped her up with some tissue. she looked a bit pissed at first but still gave me a kiss before she left.

and my most exciting time rawing was twice, when I went to a pinay bar in SG, a gal from there came and talked to me, then the usual buy her drinks blah blah and chit chat for a bit, i then asked if got karaoke room, she say have but must pay like 300+ or something. then I say ok, let's go, we went to the room, which had wide open windows everywhere, and it was right next to the staircase entrance, so people walk up sure see everything. at first was singing karaoke, asked her to sing some songs for me and i sang some. then after i finished singing, she just grabbed me and kissed me and was tongue r@ping my mouth. then she just unzipped my pants and went straight down on me. i was still semi-hard only, but she made sure i was super hard, then suddenly again she just turned around, pulled her panty down and sat straight onto my now erect member, with no condoms on. wah it was damn shiok at first, but then suddenly i realized shit, either stop and put condom, or just stop entirely, cause next to stairs, was young and virile back then, so just continued banging her, turned her around and banged her in doggy and just finished in her.
Then the post-nut clarity set in and was like wtf had i done haha.
She said she's on the pill, but you never know.
3 years later i went back to the same bar, met another girl which looked like the previous girl i nutted in, and chit chat, she said she's a mother of 3, and said her youngest was 2 years old. i'm like oh shit.... but she didn't seems to remember me and said it was her first time in SG, but i take it that these girls all say the same thing.
Either ways, i also nutted in this other girl without protection lol.

since then, i only nut in ladies that has gone through menopause. i just find it safer that way. haha
Old 24-05-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19919 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bangstar;23363894]I've only had raw with 1ML, i still do now, and raw with a few other FLs and bar hostesses before, sometimes unwillingly lol, cause condom fell off or broke.
one time in Batam was at one of the MPs, i got this ML that was relatively loose, and maybe i wasn't in the mood or something, i wasn't really very hard too, or maybe the CD was too big for me... anyways, when finishing thought my condom still on, but apparently it had torn and i just went all in, the ML was so pissed lol.

/QUOTE]

Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-05-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Torn condom also happened for me twice. First was with a thai fl. Vigorous cowgirl riding and cheap condom.

Only recall the last one clearly ..... was a prc ml. After pull out, momentary brain freeze wondering why the rubber ring of the condom was still on but everything is so juicy and sticky The prc ml was pissed, fished out the remains of the condom from inside herself, dashed to the toilet to wash and rinse. I paid her $30 extra on her request to buy morning-after pills.
Old Yesterday, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mantap99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better not, be safe than sorry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1