The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Phoenix007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Where to find Local Malay Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCloudy View Post
JAP road there is 2 NL stables, 1 stable from hj to full, 1 from hj to depending on the gal.

Edit: To share a recent experience

20/6/24

Arrived at the area around 12.30, the stable I normally go to is open at 12, this time my favourite ML is late, so decide to
walk in to the other stable and try my luck. It was early for them too, only 1 ML at the counter, so I just said F it and went for massage 1 hour.

After 20 minutes flipped and GQ asked, surprisingly all is offered, the problem however, this ML is big sized,
though curvy her face and arms had a bit too much extra for my liking, so I asked if could change to other girls, which seemed to piss her off and she said No.

However after hearing her prices, 350 for FJ and 250 for roam + HJ I just laughed and said I’d rather not have service. At which point finally she relented and said in fact there was another ML at the shop but eating breakfast.
So changed to this new ML, and she was much hotter. Agreed to FJ for 300 in the end.

Looks : 8/10 probably 6-7 without makeup, but the slutty kind of look with tattoos, eyeliner, coloured contacts etc.
Body : 9/10 Almost exactly my type, meaty but with hourglass dimensions
Boobs : B-C Cups, reactive nips, undecided if augmented or not as it has a certain firmness to it but overall soft
Butt : 9/10 the shape she makes when bending over for doggy is ridiculous, so hot, enough butt to grab and to higgle, but no cellulite and round without dimples.
FJ : 6/10 This is the only failing, as perhaps she has a bf or even husband, and she was keeping distant during the FJ, no eye contact no tongue when kissing and most dissapointingly she held back all moans, only very light squeaks escaping when I was hitting my rhythm just right.

All in all 375 for a NL massage + FJ seems about standard these days
Hi boss, please share location details. Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1