The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 933 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Managed to go in halfway only.....

Wah you do raw damn brave sia. Hope you used plenty or lube if not need to visit DSC hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by revsolboi View Post
My pinay fb 50 year old.
For 50yo she still looks good leh. Her tummy got stretch marks but still swee swee

Old Today, 04:30 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah you do raw damn brave sia. Hope you used plenty or lube if not need to visit DSC hahahaha
I thought all the maids were 100% clean!!!

You mean I am at risk of catching STDs?????
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old Today, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
I thought all the maids were 100% clean!!!

You mean I am at risk of catching STDs?????
The fact they raw with everyone sure will tio something lor. Just don't kena HIV can liao

Old Today, 07:56 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
The fact they raw with everyone sure will tio something lor. Just don't kena HIV can liao
She told me that I was the only one she was doing raw with!!!

Shit could she be lying to me??? Do I need to go for PEP???
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old Today, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Take when they are deep in concentration!

This one looks damn familiar. Picked her up at Sector last Sunday?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old Today, 09:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
This one looks damn familiar. Picked her up at Sector last Sunday?
Did she do raw with you too?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1