The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetarmaguy View Post
Didn't want to comemnt on her and room mate before as didn't wanna get flamed for their hurting rice bowl but have to somewhat agree with the above.

( Click to show/hide )
Reporting facts:
-Firstly, she didn't inform before hand she had another booking. Only after we met in person, she told me may not have enough time for me, i'm like huh??
-Got puzzled after like 15-20mins of massage, she and room mate started sensual on me. (Yes i booked double)
-After washing up, got back to the bed, saw that there was 20mins left and then she said another customer is here, room mate would continue to accompany me - also like huh??
-Offered to pay only $80 since she only spent 40mins roughly. She didn't say yes or no initialy and was a bit reluctant.

BUT, I have to report the facts on the mitigating factors:
-She came back after 5mins agreeing to the $80;
-Her room mate gave me a relieving back massage after she left;
-Same sob story about not enough customers recently, only suddenly received a surge and most guys leave around 30mins+ (told them still must uphold quality standard and expectations aka they wanna leave early it's their business);
-Came back and sort of gave back the remaining 20mins although i really had to leave
-So ultimately points for effort and could tell there was some sincerity in making up. Paid them the full amount and left.

TLDR: some cock ups but there was also some mitigation, prob can add some points for positive attitude and not being stuck-up.
But unsure about RTM...
Although i saw the length of her tongue, really can touch the nose. She learnt to twirl it also. Those who like BJ, BBBJ can give it a try ba.

You talking about xinxin right? This one catfish man, ad heavily edited, quite chubby also. Kept asking me to write good review for her in front of her which I refused cos I hate to lie to fellow bros on this forum. I only ended up going to her because couldn't find a common time with Anna, so she asked me to look for Xinxin instead. Seems like this Anna also a bit cmi sigh..

Last edited by 22ginger; Today at 12:19 AM.
Old Today, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
JemC021 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJemC021 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJemC021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
recall awhile back also similar MR and we joking about who so hero be guo jing go try

then some say not rong er end up as rong mo mo

taking 1 for the team

major red flag when the few ambiguous anna MR then new account come in first is the same anna again. await more MR from ya credibility builds on

meanwhile i stay away from whatever Anna there is outside.

scared Annabelle
Shag, should have done my homework better. But well, lesson learnt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1