The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
woalmlss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share?
Old 21-06-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2528 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rangoon Road happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denisa View Post
Is the service from V***y good? The photo is it same like the people
V**** is a pleasant girl, not pushy and can talk well.

Her face may not be the most good looking but her body is like those Hentai anime..LOL.. Big boobs, nice bump, small waist, flat tummy. She do not look like those who go to gym so I think she got good genes. She used to have blond hair which turns me on. Now she dye back and also cut short. She looked better then though. But her body make up for it. She is D cup and slim by the way. Super good genes la.

I went for her hair spa, quite relaxing. She can put in more strength too. Entry fee $68
Old Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4432 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Bro, that is a 2014 post
Great 👍
Can plus 10yr old to the girl if she still in SG
Old Yesterday, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Can any bro can share more FR about V**** pls?
Later might go look for her
Thanks
Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
vitagen01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
V**** is a pleasant girl, not pushy and can talk well.

Her face may not be the most good looking but her body is like those Hentai anime..LOL.. Big boobs, nice bump, small waist, flat tummy. She do not look like those who go to gym so I think she got good genes. She used to have blond hair which turns me on. Now she dye back and also cut short. She looked better then though. But her body make up for it. She is D cup and slim by the way. Super good genes la.

I went for her hair spa, quite relaxing. She can put in more strength too. Entry fee $68
The menu available limited? Or got all services?
Old Yesterday, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob0123 View Post
Can any bro can share more FR about V**** pls?
Later might go look for her
Thanks
later u find liao let us know price
Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter88798 View Post
i was there for my fustal on sunday. After the game, I went to walk around this area bcos never been here before. After a gd 10 min walk,i saw several spas. since I hav not taken my lunch so I decided to hav meal at the founder of bah ku the before for action. While I eating, I saw a pretty prc coming out from a cab.also having her meal alone. As I am curious wat a prc is doing there alone.I approach her, she does not hav the surprise look, guess she had it many times. I asked her is she working in the spas around, she told me not, but she does massage in her own apartment! wow, like that also let me strike! hahaha....
1st look on the place, give u a 7/10,bcos the living room is spacious n clean. Ok, now inside the room, the set up is simple.too simple for my liking.anyway I undress n ask for a towel n walk to the shower room. suddenly someone open the bath room door! I was shocked! To my surprise is the girl, n she is semi naked too. She said she will bath with me together! woohoo!! so she get the foam n applied to my body n use her neh nehn to rub my body.my didi immediately stand very hard n tall!Then she slowly bend down to give me a gd bbbj.heavenly!too bad the bbbj only last less than 30 sec but is gd enough to make me feel cummingguess I am weak.
After the shower, she dried me up with a clean towel, which is a plus point n hold my hand n walk into her bed. She covered me with a dry towel before she proceed her massage. as I just finish a game n a meal, I very fast into deep sleep.after so many min passed, I feel her hand is under my groin, n she is applying oil into my didi to make it stand! the feeling is gd, as she applied more oil , I feel even more shiok.then she ask me to lift up my butt , she used both of her hand to rub my groin n didi simultaneous.fxxking high me.o high that I stop her.bcos I know I am cumming, I turn around n grab her hand n kiss her on her lip...she never stop me, so I release her hands, n start to strip her bra n underwear.I lip her nipple n caresses her cb..an feel her wetness, so I poke one finger into it n she give out a soft moan. I slowly increased the speed of the stokes....as her moaning went higher, I insert another finger in, this time round, she give a scream! Guess she hit her climate.I ask her any CD around, she said no..knn! So I ask her to in 69 position n bbbj while I finger fuck her. As I am fucking high, I cum into her mouth less than 5 min..I lay down like a losing fighting cock, motionless..she laid beside me n ask me how I feel..wonderful? I told her marvellous ,too bad no CD or else will be perfect.she told me next time I bring mine bcos she was told not allow to hav CD inside the apartment. To cut the story short, I bathed n dress up, before I left I get her contact n paid her 100 buck for everything. I left as a happy man n promised to come back again for her.
Hi bro can share ctc. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1