The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Today, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Chantelle (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Chantelle, she is truly a legend! My ratings for Chantelle:

Looks: 9/10 - Very pretty and definitely a head turner on the streets
Body: 9/10 - Slim, snow white and smooth skin with nipples that get hard easily.
BBBJ: 10/10 - OMFG such a slow, smooth, wet BBBJ with strong suction. I could enjoy her BBBJ for the entire 60 mins.
Pussy/ 69: N.A - Did not manage to unlock this time round as she said she is shy, but I will try again when I RTF.
FJ: 9/10 - Tight pussy and she loves to grind during cowgirl. During missionary she lets out sweet moans and I managed to unlock her DFK as I fucked her harder with each thrust.
RTF: YES!
Up points for you, bro.
Old Today, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 8
kelvintea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelvintea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelvintea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Andrea - SNS

Look- She has long hair and is a beautiful and gentle lady, with the GND vibes and a charming smile and a sexy smitten eye.

Body - She also has an awesome curvy figure with fair smooth skin. A soft and round perky ass that is perfect for doggy.

Boobs- natural C cup boobs. Original boobs and just nice for my hand to cup on. Sensitive teasing pointed nipple. Nice to suck, lick and touch.

French - slow and sensual then fill with passionate fluent frenching all the way throughout the session.

Pussy- very small clit and small shaven pussy. No bad smell and when i am eating her out. She got really wet and she shiver and jerk her body.

BBBJ - Her BBBJ was slow and arousing, with good suction and licking. skillful tongue and her tongue twirling action felt really good. She was able to go deepthroat too.

FJ - Capped on and we started with missionary. Her soft moans was sexy and natural which is ecstasy to the ear and made me pump faster. She was very accommodating and we changed over a few positions, before I finally surrendered my troops at standing doggy position.

GFE: awesome and top-notch and felt very comfortable throughout the session with non-commercial feel. Will definitely RTF.

Please treat her well with love and respect and she will definitely treat you well too. Cheers!

Thanks SNS for the arrangement
Old Today, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Up points for you, bro.
Thank you bro! I have up your points too for your FRs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1