The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3055 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/ocean-massage/

This ocean always has very nice promo photos….
Looks quite good but not much reviews. Landmine?
Or photoshop gao gao?
Cannot make it. Service also so so. Don’t waste time.
Old Yesterday, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3055 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I tried this lady a while ago. https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-shishi/

The face is quite like plain Jane. I thought likely will be normal action. I went for a bath and to my surprise, she joined me in the bath and came in to scrub my back. I naughty naughty turn her around and took off her bra and panty. Started playing her in the shower to gain that chemistry.

She started juagen and her juagen was a mixture of pain + pleasure. I can totally feel the vein plucking and pressing of certain acupuncture points. She keep giggling when she saw me totally cannot tahan. Next moment she told me the story of her 2 year old daughter and how she came to do massage without letter her husband know. Hehe! Suddenly I felt guilty as I quite paiseh to play someone’s wife (usually those I tackle either single or divorce).

Next moment she said need to try her bbbj. Fuck! Her mouth was like F power. She totally sucked like a Thai pro. She goes really slow and swirl her tongue around the cock head. She asked me to endure because if I can endure, then next time make love can tong longer because cock head is less sensitive. However her mouth was like F power and I erupted after enduring hard for 10 mins. She totally took all my cum into her mouth and continued sucking till my eyes rolled back. I could have die from this excitement

She gave me that slutty CFM look. I told her next time I will banged her upside down. She said why next time? I said I cum already very difficult to cum 2nd round. She came over and gave me a bbbj. In no time, my cock was totally erected. She took the condom and use her mouth to wear the condom. After that I fucked her with all my power. As l cum earlier, I was able to tong for a while. I hanged her for a total of 35 mins and she was moaning so loudly. Next moment I feel my balls wet and it seems that she squirted. After that both of us went to shower together. She said she totally enjoyed that fuck and it has been close to a month since she had sex

In the toilet she tried to suck me again but I totally cannot tahan already. Next moment for some weird reason, her room mate came into the toilet as she thought no one was there and saw Shi Shi sucking me off. Haha! Quite funny. I can’t really see her feature. Perhaps next round can jio her room mate to bang together

2 small issue I have to complain: (1) her pussy was too hairy for my liking (3) quite difficult to book. I am not sure I will rtf someone’s wife again.
Old Yesterday, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2079 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakxiaobaitu View Post
Yup she did that to me
All of us WILL believe ur lies. It is evident that u have never look for her before. Those who have done so have already heard the reasons why she refused to provide BJ at additional cost. Even photo taking on her is strictly not allowed let alone videography.

What's next from u? Create another nick and post she provides fj to u and allows u to film it.

School holidays will be ending soon and hope u will focus more on ur studies.
Old Yesterday, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post

School holidays will be ending soon and hope u will focus more on ur studies.
LOL!!!!!!!!

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Yesterday, 10:24 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42430 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakxiaobaitu View Post
Yup she did that to me
Let me tell you a secret. Actually, I look much better than 謝霆鋒. My prick also longer than him.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro tried these 2 huge knocker:

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-jing-jing/

https://sglonelyguy32.com/jin-lian-massage/
Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
tried

full service $150.
Young Milf. Not for SYT lover. Boobs max is C?
Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hardtime is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just visited https://sglonelyguy32.com/addy-massage/

Location wise cbd and not too far from mrt, provides parking areas for you.

Opened the door v promptly and greeted me in a black qipao, the room is a bit small but she is very friendly and has high gfe. Took a bath by myself, laid on the bed and she started gently pressing my back (nonexistent massage), then swiftly moving onto the cat bath. Sensual and moans definitely made it easier to get hard. Afterwards did some HDLY, and proceeded to CBJ, used a cling wrap though so not too good… but to her credit she’s very diligent and did it for quite a while.

Very high gfe but roaming wise, no kissing, limited roaming to pussy as period. And Ofc the cling wrap cbj was a bit of a turn off. But apart from that she recently arrived and has been eating v poorly, so maybe bring some good food when you go visit her!

Pls up my points if u found this fr decent, thanks for reading
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2853 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post
tried

full service $150.
Young Milf. Not for SYT lover. Boobs max is C?
Thanks for sharing. How’s her service level ?
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2853 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Let me tell you a secret. Actually, I look much better than 謝霆鋒. My prick also longer than him.

lol … good one!
Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
salonpas123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need help with verification for xiao wan
Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
bwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Posting review for a girl I had RTM a few times

https://sglonelyguy32.com/gi-gi-massage/

She was quite popular soon after arrival because of her overall performance, gained a stable followers. Some are willing to buy her a few hours just to chit chat and go out shopping.

A very down to earth GND able to give strong professional massage and various of HJ patterns, she keeps improving every time because her learning attitude. Even not in this trade, she could excel in other jobs I believe.

A girl knows how to enjoy her life too, exploring Singapore eateries around the island, buying fresh flowers and reading books, quite hipster.

She is leaving our shore soon, so do try out while still can. She sure won't disappoint.
Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42430 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
lol … good one!
Wahlao, do you know in this video that big eyes chio bu in uniform already 39 years old? I hope all those SLG gals can maintain until like that.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; Yesterday at 11:54 PM.
Old Today, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PSGUYl977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Thanks for sharing. How’s her service level ?
I saw the comments in SLG…the poster is the one who video that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1