The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 05:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5253 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Awesome pictures
Gamxia hamida ! I appreciate that
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old Today, 08:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Newacct26 is Cool - loads of Potential

MINNIE FROM LUST365
https://sbfsg.net/showthr...ghlight=minnie

Looks: 9/10 fresh uni girl vibes. Looks resemblance prolly around 90-95%
Body: 9/10 slim and short
Boobs: 8.5/10 perky, sensitive and responsive to touch. Not for big boobs lovers. To me, it’s perfect size for her though
Catbath: 8.5/10 slow motion, good effort
Bbbj: 9/10 hard working. Rubbed my dck on her lips to tease. It did worked if I may say
Fj: 9/10 tight, very good in cowgirl squat position. It was so so good as I saw v clearly how my dick went in and out of her.

Will rtf confirm plus chop
Old Today, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmePLZ View Post
Ya man, I just saw this. Thanks for crediting when using my pic, much appreciated!
I must thank you first. Is because of your live pics that i immediately went for Claudia. Your pics have good angle and are really WYSIWYG
Old Today, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
valiantpounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lisa from Terminal21

Looks: 9/10 young and wild vibe, very much approved

Body: 9/10 if you prefer the thick one then we’re same. Curvy and busty, have tattoos. Big ass and even bigger boobs minimum are E cup shiok ah

Frenching: 8/10 very effortless, but unfortunately not as long as I would like to, maybe she tired already

Catbath: 8/10 Seductive expressions, lick my nipples and belly area clean

She said I smell good, nice talk from her

BBBJ: 8/10 with deep throat, starting with savoring the entire length and balls. Maximum eye contact, grab my butt so I stayed on place, skillful babe indeed

FJ: 9/10 deep penetration from start to finish. I told her I want her to fuck me, she did it solid in cowgirl n reverse, heard some bros mentioned about twerking and I mentioned that to her. She laughed and did it, said “like this?”

Fun leh, girl got nice attitude and willing to please

Booked her quite late yesterday, she seems tired but still give her best

GFE: 8/10 treats you with kindness, but no further comment as I left not long after the deed, so perhaps when rtf can comment more
Old Today, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 9
Srivyy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySrivyy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mika from Club Friday
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=985977

Saw her sexy photos, really cannot tahan not to book

Mika looks mid twenties, not fat but busty type, very tall. Skin Fair than normal thai, and knows to present herself with a big smile and horny face

Boobs are big manmade D++ fit more than a handful, when being pumped it was really a beautiful sight to see

Blowjob was power no teeth feel and takes her time to blows my tools for long. Lick my balls too. Asked my preference and how do I like, really a service girl

Dfk is allowed, french like no tomorrow, a real good kisser imo kept on pushing her tongue into my mouth not really afraid of saliva exchange

Fj was accomodative, told her to flip for doggie after missionary, she bent it at the right angle and pump her in hard mode, her moans was loud and caps off, shot my cum on her face

After release I asked her if she cum already, she nod and smile shyly haha (hope its true)

Very much RTF material
Old Today, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post
Tarma Sandy+Kitty (Seduction)

Was confused which combo to choose between Numwan,Sandy and Kitty but chosen this pair.

Looks: 90% Similar. A bit of filter but its their live pics taken so won't go wrong

Body: 9/10 Both have solid figures with Kitty being the smaller size girl to carry and change position

BBBJ: 10/10 They have good chemistry. Both can work together well. 1 BBBJ the other catbath me and offered me her boobs for sucking. Its pretty intense session

FJ: 10/10 Both are tight. I did 1st round with Sandy and had to take a rest before i can stand again. They did not rushed me and just waited and work on me again when i'm ready.

Overall its a good session with a good pricing of $280/90mins/2shots.
Appreciated the location as well convenient for me to tabao some fruits home haha good excuse to go out
Took On Kitty+Numwan this time round at 10pm slot last night.
Simply cannot resist tarma haha.

Bro Seduction Challenge me for 4p i chicken out.
Cfm No energy so stick with 3p.

Kitty is still as cute and Numwan have a pair of nice boobies.
Both Can BBBJ well and take care of me well.
FJ wise Numwan is good and experience. She have her own moves and moans well haha.

Price is still reasonable for tarma haha and the session got better since this is the 2nd time i took kitty. She Suan me lol that i like many girls. Can see a bit of jealously in her tone Maybe must take her 1-1.

Thanks Bro Seduction for the arrangement again.
With my Mix and Match Tarma Sessions maybe bros can choose which pair if u are into tarma session as well.
Old Today, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Hana (GX)

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=989130

https://gofile.io/d/0uEq3i

Hana is late 20s pre-MILF from BKK. Part-time freelancer back home and toured Taiwan last year. First trip to Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 3-4". Slim and lanky built with long sexy legs and a perky round butt. Light Thai tan with smooth complexion. No ink. Wears braces.

Natural B- boobs with pointy brown nipples, minimal sag. Loves to have her nipples licked and sucked on. All natural body, no knife nor silicon.

Fluent Frencher with lotsa tongue sword-fighting, teasing and DFK. Auto-songkran self-initiated and suckled my tongue.

Shower. SOP soaped-up. B2B rub and boob massage, front and back.

Catbath. Kicked-off with nipple suckles, initiated DFK and went south to my tool.

BBBJ. CIM available. Skillful blowjob with fast & furious and up & down bobbing action accompanied with good suction. My balls were not neglected too.

Welcomes painting, clitoris stimulation and fingering. Gets wet easily as it's only her 2nd day here.

FJ. COF and COB/B available. A clean-shaven MILF cunt with the ideal tightness and depth + A fleshy round butt. Game for all positions and loves fast, deep & heavy pounding. Excellent rodeo rider with good stamina.

Offered massage at break but I declined so she cuddled around me with lots of GFE. Doesn't check phone and not a time watcher.

Speaks minimal English & Mandarin.

Private venue. Queen-sized bed and standard bathroom. Towels provided but better to bring your own.

OKT is responsive, honest and provides the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Love reading your review. And my next target is her this coming weekend. Thanks for sharing her perky ass video bro👍
Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 3
Secretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud of

Jamie(SS)

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=988431

Looks: 9/10 Cute type
Boobs: 8/10 Natural B
BBBJ: 9/10 Good Suction with nice eyes contact
FJ: 10/10 Nice No Smell and tight
GFE: 9/10 Cuddles like small girl. Moans non commercial

Overall she's legit young at 18yo. Saw her passport 2005.
Very down to earth and new to the trade yet had a fair experience in sex i guess. Bros that love SYT tight skin one can try Jamie. For me she's a nice fresh meat.
Old Today, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bantex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR FOR Mint from TR:

🗓️ Date 日期 : 11 Jun 24

Name 名字: MINT

Looks 样貌/颜值 : If I were to be honest the photos were quite edited on her face, maybe down 2 points from the photos. But her attitude and and GFE made up for it 7/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Mid-Late twenties maybe
Body 身材 : Solid tight body as shown in her profile pic 10/10
Boobs 胸部 : Natural B’s, love it 8/10
Kissing 接吻 : Tongue action, suction all have. 9/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : Slow and sensual 10/10
FJ 爱爱 : Quite standard positions, but doggy style hits home due to her hourglass figure 8/10
GFE 女朋友感 : Quite chatty, can understand basic english 10/10
Massage 按摩 : Tried her massage in between shots, almost fell asleep cause too relaxing 10/10

📝 Overall Experience: (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : Left the room sextisfied, almost did not able to cum for my 2nd shot cause I was kinda tired she really tried her best to make sure I was able to shoot my shot. (unlike some FL will ask you to DIY or just leave).

Very handy during shower and soaping, love it.

Overall a great experience with Mint.

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹 She has a super hot body that can make anyone weak during position like doggy or missoniary just not for (bigger) boob lovers.
🔹 Massage was honestly decent, not the best but we’re not here for massage anyway. But have to admit that it was really a good filler between shots
🔹 She is really clean below as advertised, love it.

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : Highly likely hopefully she doens’t goes back so soon.
Old Today, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 5
daniel54 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaniel54 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*FR FOR FL
AREA 地区    :   SG
Name    名字          : Yuliana
ID         挂网编号    : Siam ken
Looks 样貌/颜值   :       9  / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概)    : 24
Body   身材             :  medium
Boobs  胸部            :  35B
Kissing  接吻          :      10 / 10
Catbath 全身漫游  :      8  / 10
BBBJ     无套口交   :       9 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼     :        9 / 10 with small hair
FJ  爱爱                   :      9   / 10
GFE  女朋友感        :       10  / 10
Massage 按摩       :     0   / 10 not here for that
Overall Experience 整体 :   9    / 10
RTF/RTM 回头率 :  yes
Remarks (if any) 评语  :
Sudden urge to visit yuilana before she goes back. Pm boss and was given easy instructions to follow.
Went up, knock on door. Was greeted by yuilana in a red lingerie. Still as cute and shy. Went to room and bath alone, no issue.
Proceed to bed , she start frenching me like long lost lover. We french like a whole 10 minutes as she slowly moves down and started giving me a BJ.. slowly and playing my shaft with her tongue and giving me a deep throat. Feeling my shaft deep inside her warm throat. Like a good 10 minutes later, I lay her down. Slowly pull down her panties and painting her pussy, hearing her soft moan as my hands playing her soft breast and nipple.
I asked her to help me caps on as I start bonking her in missionary. As we continue, we continue to kiss. Pushing deep into her. I release my first load.
While resting, we were cuddling and kissing. Hug her in my arms as she play my dick.
Round 2 starts , we proceed as usual, but I ask her to cowgirl me this time. Got to say her cowgirl improved. I ask her to lay down again as I finish her in missionary. We continue hugging until time almost out.
Bought her some dinner while I was coming over. Guys do take care of this gem before she leaves our shore.

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe
Date / 日期:
Old Today, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
powerranger12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Avery of Foxy Thai

Looks :8/10
Boobs : 10/10 very round B to C
GFE: 10/10 very polite
BBBJ :10/10 Hungry Milf
AR: 10/10 AR please fall in can do very long
FJ: 10/10 Can do as long as you like
Overall:9/10 she is a milf hungry for dick and she loves sex and willing to please you.

RTF: Yes
Old Today, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
elnino09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Anisa from FoxyThai

OKT: Understanding and responsive, thank you for giving me a chance to book boss.
Looks: 30% discount from photos. Late 30s MILF.
Body: 8/10. For those who likes natural and thick ladies
GFE: superb service friendly and accommodating
Moans: Loud moans and seductive dirty talks. I like my woman loud (even though seems fake, can see she aim to please)
Fingering: Allowed and she was screaming. Thinking about this already gives me a hard on.
FJ: Again her moans were killing me, finished in missionary.

Overall: Like previous FRs, not for SYT. MILF and service oriented natural curves lovers, don't miss!
Old Today, 11:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 15
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: TRL
Date: 12-Jun

Short FR for the model.. straight to point ratings...

OKT: 20/10
Sibei friendly and chatty until i thought my old friend already.... prompt replies and quick arrangements...

Friend: Lina

Looks:7/10 (can see she is milf category)

Body: 7/10 (milf body but nice fat ass... for those who love to smack)

Catbath: 10/10 (long time no have fl like to lick so much. Sibei shiok being serviced... like engine overhaul)

AR: 7/10 (she ask me if i like.... of course i like... and she went on and spent some time in this area to make my ass clean clean)

BBBJ: 8/10 (alot of variation between short and long and using tongue tip to tease you..)

FJ: 7/10 (after some raw pussy grinding with her on top.. put on cd and insert and i finish in no time

Enjoy bros!!!
Old Today, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 18
The Associate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Associate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jacky from Terminal21
A really belated FR, but promised her to post one so here it goes

It was a satisfactory fuck, booked 2s, 1 cim and 1 due to intense missionary.

It was a real intense lovemaking with passionate french any chance she got.Pussy was wet the entire session, not once stopped midway to put on some KY.

Eat her pussy out first before anything else, she grabbed my hair between her thighs while moaning. Asked her to sit on my face which she obliged, petite size keh can do anything you want. Her turn for bj. She then bj the hell out of me with a cim. I think she is high already when give bj, suction is damn power, 5 mins of mouth fuck before turns into a cim.

2nd round got to enter her tight pussy, gentle at first then when the french become more intense, so is the pump. Changed several positions, finally release in missionary.

If you want service, she is the one. The perfect Gnd vibe girl with beach tan, when you free her g string n bra you can see those bikini lines. Damn….
Old Today, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 5
slimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant future

Paris(Seduction) Recommended for bros that love Slim and Skinny girls

Looks: Office Lady Look
Body: Skinny type of girl all natural
BBBJ: Great Suction with lots of licking and sucking
FJ: Very tight and nice for doggy
GFE: Very good. Can hold conversation and always giggles

Overall she's a decent bonk. Nice Big room with proper facilities.
$120/45mins/1shot was my damage and i m totally ok with the pricing.
Thanks Bro seduction for the early arrangement.
FR as Promised.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1