The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

It is in our men's nature to brag about our sexual exploitation and penis size

In chionging... my mindset is i am just paying money to get a transaction. Nothing more nothing less.

Just like i go to mamashop to buy a bottle of drink, if the drink suits me i might come back to buy a few more times. But if the drink doesn't suit me, taste weird i will just chuck it and never return. As simple as that.

I also have my fair share of meeting attitude ML... but i will never even bother to voice out. Why? Because for what? We all know in life people don't change. Even if it's for their improvement. I will just finish the session asap and move on to the next girl. One have to understand these girls are all transitional. They come just for awhile... many doesn't or couldn't even return if they want to even if they are ang pai. So just have fun if you are able to book them. Cannot book? Also no problem just move on to the next one.

When we think we are the special one even by spending alot on them... remember any of them... even the non ang pai earn much more than most of us.

If you think the ML FL likes you and offer you special cause you handsome or cute... think again... there's always a younger, cuter, more handsome customer than you.

When you think she likes you cause you are able to spend alot on them... remember there's always a richer customer that got more than you.

These girls have no lack of people buying them good food, bringing them out to play, expensive bags, iphones, branded watches etc etc

I usually don't tip too... i just pay what was agreed on. But when i do tip, is because they have given me a good memory and it's purely from my side to give them more. I'm sure they didn't even give a wink to the 2 red notes i gave as tips from their reaction.

So, just take it as a customer buying service. Think rationally bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1