The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Me? Guy. I just have very deep connections with females. MILFs who would share their thoughts and preference with me.

Such insights comes from empirical data. If it’s not true, you won’t have such a suspicion to begin with. Knowing your target well, is the first step to getting into her pussy.

However, you want to just fuck or connect at a more intellectual and intimate manner determines your success also. There are MILFs who just needs physical but they won’t last long… other connections last long as long as you draw lines clear.

Guyorgirl? Heh… does it matter?
That's why you are such a IF, intellectual fxxx.
Before you fxxx the ladies, you already screwed their brains.
Even if they were to find out what you really are, they probably choose not to believe.
Human is such, refuse to accept the truth, but believe in lies.
You know many of us are still waiting for you to spin your next story hor.
Don't gei siao and not start sharing.
Old Today, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6032 / Power: 20
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies wrong channel

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old Today, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
the past story that you share don't have MILF... so the next story will be on this MILF? remember to share ah
Thought i highlighted earlier. The M in MILF for me stands for ‘married’. My stories all revolve around married ladies. There are some who are not but those are another story hehe…
Old Today, 12:42 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
CCB Gog, don't bluff me cause I lowly educated hor.
Try getting a weakling male to any average female, see if she can accept him and have sex with him.
Anyway, I was talking more in the animal kingdom.
Even in the human world, a successful businessman who knows how to play his charm, has better chance than a poorly paid, blue colour worker. Assuming both are of similar appearance and built.
If the GGJ can be hung outside and the ladies can see them outright, who will want a pencil shaped, 2 inch and not a big dildo one?
Have. Some females. SOME, likes to be in control, raping her man or subjugating him to her demands and controls turns her on. Being handsome is one factor but as times goes as long as your nice side shows, looks no longer matter to the girl. What’s important is the connection.

A successful man will get a girl but not all girls. A nice man will get girls but not nice ones perhaps. I don’t know what I’m typing but I think you folks get the jizz.
Old Today, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
That's why you are such a IF, intellectual fxxx.
Before you fxxx the ladies, you already screwed their brains.
Even if they were to find out what you really are, they probably choose not to believe.
Human is such, refuse to accept the truth, but believe in lies.
You know many of us are still waiting for you to spin your next story hor.
Don't gei siao and not start sharing.
I honestly just try to be a real friend. I do have exceptional listening skills and can sit for hours straight listening to a girl. As they feel comfy, loads of information and unhappiness just bulks out naturally. Complaining about inattentiveness to words used to actions… a simple rebuttal after 3 hours of listening like ‘I think he has another girl outside and doesn’t touch you much’ can unleash bedroom details beyond your dreams.

Once the sexual topic is breached well… remain a wolf or be a gentleman still, I prefer to remain a gentleman.

Still remember my housing agent… sigh… oh well..
Old Today, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
zadlrict deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzadlrict deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1x in my life and it destroyed my relationship with my best friend because she is ny best friend fiance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1