The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
stryder79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystryder79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Exclamation Share ur bad/worst service from OKTs' FLs

Hi all,

All da while I only see gd FRs around, but have any1 tot of posting bad experience from various stables? This thread is the channel for you to voice ur frustrations & dissextisfaction. Well, i have very bad experience not too long ago.

To have this thread on is to create gd competition in services & attitudes from various stables/fls.

Overall, it's a speakers' corner wif free speech, but must be in controlled emotions & no hurling offensive remarks to any OKTs, or any forumers. We r civilized ppl.
Old 13-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
scorpion9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Share ur bad/worst service from OKTs' FLs

This is a good startup of a thread.
Old 13-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster

stryder79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystryder79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thx, just wanna make sure all bonkster get their money worth in engaging services...
Old 14-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

To be frank most of the OKT's FL ( i'm refering to Thais only cos i only go for Thais so far ) i've encounter , their service level are either normal or good and very good !!! Still haven't come across bad service .

Note: We are talking about service only hor. So looks is not counted .

If fact, should start a thread for FL to share their bad/worst experience on customer. Cos i've heard complains from FL and also come across quite a number of posting about lousy low class cheongster, especially those who Fuck and Run , pay not according to price quoted , beat up the girl and rob their money, insist to do RAW!, steal things from FL......etc.

Summary : I think more lousy customers than lousy FL.
Old 14-09-2008, 01:43 AM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Summary : I think more lousy customers than lousy FL.
I think in either section, there's black sheep among them so it's a matter of individual's 'luck'.. Personally, 90% of my visits are to LOCAL FLs and 75% of them are under OKT.. Most of my visits are pretty good, but there's a few that wasn't good (dead fish, etc).. If that happen, I'll simply not write any FRs and SMS the respective OKTs to inform them which areas wasn't satisfactory..

But IMHO, I'll agree with bro above that there's more lousy customer than FL lately.. So this thread could probably be 'dual purpose' as well..

My 2cts worth
Old 14-09-2008, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
dopod1980 is Cool - loads of Potential

yes I do agree tat most thai FL have good service.. but have this particular FL tat i encounter with tat have a bad service... is from one of the okt here but wont say who is it as not to spoilt his business... book her thru the okt for overnite.. when up to the room... talk on the phone with her bf for 15 mins.. then do her own stuff... etc etc... fj was soso... but after i cum.. she say ok sleep.. i was like......... ... i spend over $200 cum one time and then ask me to sleep.. but i just take it as a get away from home to sleep in the hotel... next morning wake up... i still need to ask her for one more shot.. the worst part is when i want to take out the wallet to pay her i notice the wallet was the other direction normally i put the "mouth" part facing in.. but y now up.. but i just tot mayb i sleep turn here turn there so nvm.. but after i went to buy something.... found out that i short of 100 bucks in my wallet.. call n sms okt if i have given her the wrong amount or did she took my money...... okt ask her but she say dont have... so lan lan lor....
Old 14-09-2008, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Spiderboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fuck up customers, how can we identify them if they can change their nick easily???
fuck up okts, we can easily identify them by nick, as they use their nick to advertise here
Old 14-09-2008, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryder79 View Post
Hi all,

All da while I only see gd FRs around, but have any1 tot of posting bad experience from various stables? This thread is the channel for you to voice ur frustrations & dissextisfaction. Well, i have very bad experience not too long ago.
To have this thread on is to create gd competition in services & attitudes from various stables/fls.

Overall, it's a speakers' corner wif free speech, but must be in controlled emotions & no hurling offensive remarks to any OKTs, or any forumers. We r civilized ppl.
Shall we have you start it? Hope not my gal. And hope this thread's on the FL only, not on OKT or customers.

For all bookings, please SMS or Call Bonniesan @ 92799800

Old 14-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Share ur bad/worst service from OKTs' FLs

I agree that there are lousy customers nowadays, ie recently customers ran away without paying a cent, or paying counterfeit notes etc. How about those honest customers who are here expecting good service from fls?

Undeniably, there are customers with very high expectations on services provided by fls, anyway fls are here to earn a living, so as our dedicated OKTs. I believe treating those fls like your own gf, they'll reciprocate even they fake it.

My last expedition was from Devil's stable QQ, last late slot booked 0045hrs. As i'm only available at late slots, i was worried that gals might be 2 tired/unhappy. But Bro Devil reassured that won't happen. Throughout the whole process, she hardly smile, no GFE feel at all, no eye contact, not even mono sound & no sensuous contacts during painting. Total dead fish, total turn-off, ended I chose to PCC myself in front & CIM on her. After that she din even initiate 2nd round. When i was going to, she stopped me "Time's Up". I was merely there from 0045hrs & was stopped exactly 0155hrs. Wasn't supposed to be 90mins? Am i paying to get this?

My point here is not the duration of stay, it's the level of service & attitude that fls should provide. So far i have tried Pleasure Empire 3 Gals (Jane RTF twice), and Daffy (think from devil if i'm not wrong), excellent service, gfe & attitude, thou all r from last slot of the night, they never rushed me.

I dun expect really high, but the least with basic optimal services & attitude. Having this thread here, is to keep OKTs aware of their own stables, to raise or rectify shortcomings. At the same time, bonksters whose going to engage the Fls, are aware & not ended up as unhappy customer.

All of us here in this forum are either looking for good Biz (OKTs), or paying for good service (Bonksters). FLs stands in between both. So this is purely on FLs.

Hopefully this thread is for bonksters to post authenticate unhappy/bad FRs (BASED ON SERVICE ONLY), as a channel of frustration. It's up to individual Bonksters to judge FRs posted here or any part of the forum/OKTs' web.

Good Attitude & Service, Returns Good Business.

Thx Bonniesan, hopefully u'll be the next stable i'm gonna try when time permits.
Old 14-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
levisex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had my fair share of bad bonks. I do not find the need to post here, cos' girl had left. But I am very disappointed with girls over at little india area. Tried a few times from various okts there, and 75%, I got disappointed. Either with the sex part, or the attitude part. Totally no mood. But being a customer, I just paid and left. praying for a much better one next time...

maybe someone can recommend long trusty agents here for a start. so many agents here, sometimes, I dont want to waste so much searching for the best to settle with.
A bonk is just a bonk. If whoever give me good recommendations all the way, I will sure support him all the way.
Old 14-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dragonkiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wonder if this is counted...

DEBBIE from Angels11
Old 14-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonkiss View Post

DEBBIE from Angels11
Thx Dragonkiss for contributing. Ur experince is worst than mine.

As for Levisex, true that those gals u have encountered has left or jus merely 2 weeks or more. U can post more of the recent FLs.
Old 14-09-2008, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonkiss View Post

DEBBIE from Angels11
I hope Angelz & the rest of the Bros see & aware of this, it's not justifiable.
Old 14-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopod1980 View Post
yes I do agree tat most thai FL have good service.. but have this particular FL tat i encounter with tat have a bad service... is from one of the okt here but wont say who is it as not to spoilt his business... book her thru the okt for overnite.. when up to the room... talk on the phone with her bf for 15 mins.. then do her own stuff... etc etc... fj was soso... but after i cum.. she say ok sleep.. i was like......... ... i spend over $200 cum one time and then ask me to sleep.. but i just take it as a get away from home to sleep in the hotel... next morning wake up... i still need to ask her for one more shot.. the worst part is when i want to take out the wallet to pay her i notice the wallet was the other direction normally i put the "mouth" part facing in.. but y now up.. but i just tot mayb i sleep turn here turn there so nvm.. but after i went to buy something.... found out that i short of 100 bucks in my wallet.. call n sms okt if i have given her the wrong amount or did she took my money...... okt ask her but she say dont have... so lan lan lor....

This is 1 of the good example from dishonest, not service-oriented FL. Thx for contributing Dopod, for me i usually place enuf $$$ + small tips for my bonk in my wallet, so when u pay that time u'll know where the $$$ fly to. I believe Dopod is another good customer, but it's just dam unlucky to meet this & yet there's nothing we can do. Hope this thread helped u to blow ur fumes.
Old 14-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -95 / Power: 0
UZUMAKI_N has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I have got 1 encounter with 1 OKT till now still cant forget.Saw studios pics not bad so booked and went to the hotel.Initial i book 1130 slot and was agreed.After half a day the OKT sms mi to postpone to 11.40 so i immediately realise sure he slot in 1 more guy de.NVM i still went ahead cos girl here to work more customer also good for them but when i reach there i sms OKT at 11.30 cos reach early in the end OKT reply i will sms u again in 10min.OK so went coffee shop to drink something first and waited.1140 still no sms so i reply to OKT time up liao wats rm number.No reply till 11.45 so i went up around 1150 liao reach the rm OMG door open i thought i go wrong room face and pics different and for boobs part A- 100% different from the pics.NVm no choice book liao so go ahead.Everything was SOP but for first shot she keep trying to jus BBBJ through without Fj.After first shot she jus sit beside mi......i thought there was suppose to be service inbetween also first time book FL i watch tv also follow watch tv no massage and she was messaging her way beside mi with another customer.SO i told myself second shot sure must do FJ.after a while i on liao so told u want FJ.so she oblige but her pussy damn hot sia maybe due to OKT promo,too much business liao.Nvm so i continue bonking and halfway doorbell ring.........OMG time only 13.05 nia OKT press door bell liao now my dick still in pussy sia but hear doorbell totally sian liao so i jus clean and pack and left...really bad experience till now nv return to that OKT liao.

Hope this can notify most most OKT regarding time inbetween each session to have at least a -+15min so next customer wont be affect.Like my case the previous guy took too long and in the end my time kanna cut like that no extension given really unfair loh how can like that stated liao 100/90/2 but less than 90min press door bell liao.what kind of service.u can sms or miss call but press doorbell...........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1