The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2016, 10:20 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chee Ask David Ong: What Happened To Your $24M Master Plan For Bukit Batok?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Chee Soon Juan addresses reporters at Keming Primary School. Photo: Nicholas Yong/Yahoo Singapore

The gloves came off on Nomination Day (27 April), as Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) chief Chee Soon Juan questioned what had become of former Bukit Batok MP David Ong’s $24 million master plan for the ward.

Speaking to reporters after being officially confirmed as a candidate for the Bukit Batok by-election, Chee noted that Ong had proposed extensive upgrading plans for the constituency during last year’s General Election. These had included childcare centres and a new hawker centre.

“What I want to ask the PAP now is: what happened to this project? Were those just promises to entice voters, and then you do something else, worse, do nothing else after the GE? That must be made clear.

This is where Mr Murali needs to address this issue….you don’t just discard $24 million of projects and then make promises, and when the by-election comes, forget all about that and say, I’ll give you $1.9 million.”

SDP Chee Soon Juan on 3 issues in by-election
On Nomination Day, the SDP chief spoke about keeping it clean in the Bukit Batok by-election, PAP's Murali Pillai's campaign message and the $24 million master plan for the ward.
The People’s Action Party (PAP) candidate for the by-election on 7 May, K. Muralidharan Pillai, held an exhibition on Sunday (24 April) showcasing the PAP Jurong-Clementi Town Council’s $1.9 million neighbourhood renewal plans for Bukit Batok. The lawyer said that the plans could only be carried out if he is elected as MP.

Chee took issue with this too, questioning if Murali’s desire to serve the residents of Bukit Batok was genuine. “What he should be saying is that, I want to be your MP, but I will abide by the people’s wishes. If I am not elected, I will ask the successful candidate, the MP to carry on this programme. That is truly caring, genuinely caring for residents.”

The father of three also pledged to be a full-time Member of Parliament if elected. “The clear difference here, is that every morning when Mr Murali wakes up, his first destination would be his office. When I wake up every morning, my first destination is Bukit Batok…and that’s when you’re going to have that MP who will be with you, who will not just be there to speak up for you, to fight for you.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/what-happ...095354214.html

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1