The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2012, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
coldcutz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
yall tried peggy the queen?

What's up everybody!

Been a fuckin while since I post somethin here. Anyhow, has anyone tried Peggy the mother of all bbbj? She's the milf type with a whole lotta action!haha...
I tried Peggy many times on many occasions and damn she's a fuckin pro...bbbj, anal, lovemaking, cowboy, 69, rimjob, massage, spooning...you name ur position. And the best part, its worth the money. Only 150 and u get at least 3 times with her...if only you can keep up with her cuz she's a sort of a nympho..haha. but the best part was that I got the action for free last week......hehe.

For me, I would rate her 9/10. Some of y'all might have tried her. Anyone here wanna disagree with me? Feel free to drop ur opinion on dear Peggy.
Old 15-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SexPunisher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: yall tried peggy the queen?

ctc no. and location, pls
TQVM
Old 15-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
joelnamit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcutz View Post
What's up everybody!

Been a fuckin while since I post somethin here. Anyhow, has anyone tried Peggy the mother of all bbbj? She's the milf type with a whole lotta action!haha...
I tried Peggy many times on many occasions and damn she's a fuckin pro...bbbj, anal, lovemaking, cowboy, 69, rimjob, massage, spooning...you name ur position. And the best part, its worth the money. Only 150 and u get at least 3 times with her...if only you can keep up with her cuz she's a sort of a nympho..haha. but the best part was that I got the action for free last week......hehe.

For me, I would rate her 9/10. Some of y'all might have tried her. Anyone here wanna disagree with me? Feel free to drop ur opinion on dear Peggy.
Bro..can share peggy's contact no? wanna try her today cos damn horny now..where is her location? Thank u in advance bro
Old 15-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

getajob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, mind to share ctc?
Old 15-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
NewinKL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep hearing about this peggy from puchong/selangor but never ever know anyone who got her ctc, is like ppl who have it dont want to share it. a friend said she only service chinese men, not too sure though he could be wrong.
Old 15-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

vyne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah heard of her too but never had the chance to try her as not able to get her ctc.
Old 15-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

strangerfucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes she is the queen of services!!! but she also the queen of FFK too.
Old 16-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster

sterzin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahha///she is old already meh..
Old 16-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Kaize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What's up everybody!

bro, may i have ctc and location. Million thanks
Old 17-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Samster

vyne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What's up everybody!

Hey could please share the ctc? how were you able to get it for free??? i do hear that she is quite old but superb service ... there was even a FR i read before from another guy said they he didn't proceed with the service when he arrive as he couldn't accept how she looks. Well he paid her in the end in full anyway LOLZ.
Old 17-08-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

arcdischarge69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peggy just exist in the dreams of coldcutz. Otherwise he would provide the contact datas...........
Old 17-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

maxstrongguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro please share the contact pls. where the location peggy is chinese or? thanks so much bro.Plaese reply.
Quote:
What's up everybody!

Old 17-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

nerrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What's up everybody!

care to share her contacts???
Old 18-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
justlust3 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
What's up everybody!

You sure it's only MYR150? Where got so cheap?
Old 20-08-2012, 02:55 AM
Samster

crazyking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlust3 View Post
You sure it's only MYR150? Where got so cheap?
yeah she only charge RM150 only but hard to get her and need to book her in advance. Be prepare to get FFK from her also, she FFK me once.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1