The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hotssex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
our fav airlines girls

Well my gf is from a reputable local airlines and she have an unbelivable appetite for sex.
She always tell me stories about her fellow collegues and how they hunger for sex during long haul flights. Which sets me thinking are all airlines girls this horny?

I am trying to get her to do some outdoor sex. Any fellow bros with similar predicament as well?
Old 25-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Re: our fav airlines girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotssex View Post
Well my gf is from a reputable local airlines and she have an unbelivable appetite for sex.
She always tell me stories about her fellow collegues and how they hunger for sex during long haul flights. Which sets me thinking are all airlines girls this horny?

I am trying to get her to do some outdoor sex. Any fellow bros with similar predicament as well?
Ai yah bro, this kind of things very common in the industry haha.
Old 26-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

You should ask any SIA air stewardess how many times they have sex with the male steward or captain , pilot onboard the flight or hotels after they landed themselves out of airport..
Old 26-08-2013, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18850 / Power: 20
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

even she may be sexually active, but she's gonna be selective, u gotta b either rich or handsome!
Old 26-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
janice010101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjanice010101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
even she may be sexually active, but she's gonna be selective, u gotta b either rich or handsome!
Yes, bro totally agree with you. One of my ex of many years back became a SIA air stewardess, met up quite some time ago. See up never see down, communication totally different level. I am driving just a normal sedan car.
Old 26-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 15
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by janice010101 View Post
Yes, bro totally agree with you. One of my ex of many years back became a SIA air stewardess, met up quite some time ago. See up never see down, communication totally different level. I am driving just a normal sedan car.
what's that about "see up no see down"
She's just a waitress on an airbus dude ....
by the way.... there's only 1 Jamie Chua pls...
Old 26-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
cncs is a Helpful and Caring Samstercncs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Many many years back, I travel by EVA airlines once from LA back to Singapore, a Malaysian stewardess gave me her contact n told me which Hotel she will be staying but I dare not call her. Come to think about it I was really a fool.
Did heard from my friend's wife that there are a lot of activity going on with SIA. Juicy stories!!!
Old 26-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cncs View Post
Many many years back, I travel by EVA airlines once from LA back to Singapore, a Malaysian stewardess gave me her contact n told me which Hotel she will be staying but I dare not call her. Come to think about it I was really a fool.
Did heard from my friend's wife that there are a lot of activity going on with SIA. Juicy stories!!!
yeah boy wasted hahaha
Old 26-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
you must be flying biz class in blazer....haha stylo look....these stewardesses will let you fuck for free..
Old 27-08-2013, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Good one. Those girls from our beloved airline look horrible anyway.
Old 27-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Business class bro? LoL..

I flew biz class from Cathay to london and also gotten a contact of a hk stewardess. Called and we went out for a drink and we end up bonking like bunnies in my room. That woman has some crazy appetite.. i nearly cannot walk properly the next morning....
Old 27-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 12
Dabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosaki ichigo View Post
Good one. Those girls from our beloved airline look horrible anyway.
Can put it as ' act high class waitress ' in actual facts is worst as they need to clean the toilet where restaurant waitress got cleaning aunty to do it .
Old 27-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
======
i once fly jetstar to malaysia for property exhibition.
this stewardess so friendly to me especially after she find out i m property
consultant.
ask me to call her when back but i got no time then
Old 01-09-2013, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 14
Doriemus has much to be proud ofDoriemus has much to be proud ofDoriemus has much to be proud ofDoriemus has much to be proud ofDoriemus has much to be proud ofDoriemus has much to be proud ofDoriemus has much to be proud ofDoriemus has much to be proud ofDoriemus has much to be proud of

Never had any fun with stewardesses..

Pls PM me your latest post: Pixated.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
iPhone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doriemus View Post
Never had any fun with stewardesses..
dun worry friend. you can buy uniform and re-enact COCKpit!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1