The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2005, 06:12 PM
uppy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Best HC (+Girl) for HJ/BJ

Hey guys,

I've been lurking here for some time. I have a quick question...

I'm not really interested in FJ, I'm more of a HJ or BJ (no cap). A lot of reports focus on the FJ, so I'm wondering what the best place/girl for a HJ is? I'm also interested in BJ, but no cap, otherwise I'd rather a HJ

Also, what are the going rates for BJ? I've only ever had a HJ once in a parlour in Hong Kong, and I cant remember any other rates. As a rule of thumb, does it just go HJ -> FJ, or can I just ask for a BJ?

Thanks in advance!
Old 04-06-2005, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
DaXin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best HC (+Girl) for HJ/BJ

look under
"Women that provides AR,FJ,Bj,Hj and CIM veryly CHEAPLY"

$50 all in, do whatever you fancy

cheers : )
Old 04-06-2005, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 20
nycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppy
Hey guys,

I'm not really interested in FJ, I'm more of a HJ or BJ (no cap). A lot of reports focus on the FJ, so I'm wondering what the best place/girl for a HJ is? I'm also interested in BJ, but no cap, otherwise I'd rather a HJ

Also, what are the going rates for BJ? I've only ever had a HJ once in a parlour in Hong Kong, and I cant remember any other rates. As a rule of thumb, does it just go HJ -> FJ, or can I just ask for a BJ?

Thanks in advance!

Search under Jua gen (JG) or ice and fire (BJ/HJ) thread
Old 05-06-2005, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!

Lurking for so long...still dunno the rate for BJ ???

sighhh... pls let ur fingers do the clicking and re-read the forum again. all the info is here... u are just too lazy to find it !!

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
Teatree is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeatree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The big GUNS are zooming in, you better dig shelter and come back with another Nickname. You are merely wasting all brothers' time and space.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hey guys,

I've been lurking here for some time. I have a quick question...not really interested in FJ, I'm more of a HJ or BJ (no cap). ..... As a rule of thumb, does it just go HJ -> FJ, or can I just ask for a BJ?

Thanks in advance!
You can read the various part of the other post again, esp TN and HC, or else go Changi point..at night..if you are handsome enough it is free..am sure BBBJ will be in the offering

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1