The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2004, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
speaking aloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just My Story

this is my first post & maybe the last. especially to married man with kids. i try to be brief.
- first sexual exposure to PRC FL at GL around mid Oct this year
- no oral or anal, purely virginal intercourse with cap, no break but did fingering (very sure no cuts on my hand)
- 1 week later, Hap A & B immunisation (may not be relevant in this story)
- 2 weeks later, experience muscle & join pain on most part of the body, including chest pain. loose stool, dry throat and rashes on lower arms. no other symptoms
- see doctor at SGH & polyclinic, no conclusive finding
- take hiv blood test at 2nd, 5th & 9 weeks at AFA - negative
- take STD test at polyclinic on 4th week - negative
- the muscle & join pain last almost a month
- went for full medical checkup include HIV (10 weeks from last exposure) few day ago, pray the doctor will not call me early for review of result.
These 10 weeks i'm going thru mental hell, thinking how's it is going to affect my family if the result is positive. will go further test on 3rd & 6th month just to be sure.
My own conclusion - it ain't worth it.
Old 23-12-2004, 11:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Just My Story

You're just being paranoid. Based on your description of what took place during your brief encounter, the chance of you being HIV positive is essentially non existent, especially if the intercourse was "VIRGINAL"

However, your paranoia is not unique. There are many who freak out after a commercial sex encounter. Just take a look at this forum....

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/S...IDS/index.html

PS: It's "vaginal" intercourse. Virginal intercourse is a trick only Joseph and Mary could pull off.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-12-2004, 01:44 PM
KyaingTong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

u r too paranoid liao.
think ur chances of getting is low
anyway PRC FLs seems dangerous
better to go those legal hses
Old 27-12-2004, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rafa_benitez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by speaking aloud
this is my first post & maybe the last. especially to married man with kids. i try to be brief....

These 10 weeks i'm going thru mental hell, thinking how's it is going to affect my family if the result is positive. will go further test on 3rd & 6th month just to be sure.
My own conclusion - it ain't worth it.
Can't agree more with you, bro, sometimes we really can't help ourselves! Very sorry to hear about what you're going thru..we can only imagine how it is like, as we're not the ones in your shoes. rest assured that your lesson (and kind advice) has not gone unnoticed.

But dun worry, as the bros here hv pointed out, I'm sure the test results will turn out just fine. Do grab your second chance at life with both hands. tight.

Good luck !

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.

You'll never bonk alone

Last edited by rafa_benitez; 27-12-2004 at 12:55 AM.
Old 27-12-2004, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Virginal intercourse is a trick only Joseph and Mary could pull off.
This is a good one for ending Year 2004 anyway Happy New Year to you.
Cheers
Old 27-12-2004, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This is a good one for ending Year 2004 anyway Happy New Year to you.
hahaha , salt on wound.. pain bo?

just a word.

paranoid.
Old 27-12-2004, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3586 / Power: 21
iersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously screwing a FL is something you've thought about but never dared to do.....now that you've done it, your emotion gets the better of you and you've become an emotional wreck. Stay cool mate, all your panicking aint gonna do you squat, you'll get your neg results, stay away from GL and stay faithful to your wife for the rest of your life...you just aint cut out for this kind of sexual escapade...my 2 cents.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1