The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2007, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
norman1688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Watch out these 2 PRC FLs, freaky bad experience!

Met these two PRC FLs today for a tarma session. Got a very very bad experience.

One of the gals called "Bobo", last time she came was a few months back, with another gal as a tarma couple. Actually, I had a thread to give out her contact that time. But I didn't try her since i was very busy during that period. Some bros tried, and the feedback was OK.

But this time was really bad. The two arrived last night and they messaged me in the afternoon asked me to go to see them. When I arrived their room, they immediately suggested a tarma session and asked me to strip off after saying "Hello". The other gal (she called herself "dong dong") washed for me. Very SOP very fast, just a couple of minutes. And then proceeded to the bed. The two were doing job together. Everything was in a rush. no BBBJ. BJ with CD and just a couple of sucks the gal called "Dong dong" started the FJ before I really got hard. And also very fast, after just 1 or 2 minutes (full of fake moaning), she said she couldn't take it and let her sister Bobo do. Bobo's service was not better, almost the same, every thing is in a rush.

Doing the session, they were keeping answering phone calls (I guess they sent dozens of messages to call for bros to come in the afternoon). Even they could answer calls in the middle of FJ with me. What was more irritating that they was keeping telling those bros calling them "I have something at the moment, can you wait for a while? Very fast, just 20 min OK?" They started to tell people this from the time I entered the room (They were planning to finish a tarma session in 20 min, have you heard such kind of thing?). That was why they did everything so fast. fast shower, fast pre-mission actions, fast xxx. No bbbj, no frensh, no fingering, little chatting. The whole tarma session for 20 min only, and ONLY 1 shot in total is allowed with the two gals, have you ever heard that?

However, they wanted to charge me as much as a good quality, full-length tarma session. They asked for $200!! My god. 20 min, 1 shot, nothing much than just FJ, asking for $200, have you ever heard this kind of tarma session in Singapore? Their service was not better than those Cat 40 thai gals in Geylang (in fact, all the Cat 40 I tried was better than them)!

I don't understand how come they dare to ask for $200 (and didn't want to reduce even a cent) for such a lousy service, they think our Singapore bros are idiots? I didn't want to waste my time to argue with them. I just threw $120 on the bed and left. Still too much I think. I shouldn't pay more than $80 no matter what!

Just to be fare, the gal named Bobo has a very nice (quite sweet) look. She is in mid 20s I guess. Quite beautiful (I would rate 8/10). Big breast, and good figure. The other gal looked really really terrible, trust me. Looked a bit old (terrible face) and the figure is qute normal also. Bobo's service is slightly better than the other one. But both are below the Cat 40 standard.

They reason I wrote such a long story is let SB bros be aware of these two gals. Don't waste your money on them. And I appologize for the recommendation for Bobo a few month back also. I didn't she got such a lousy service this time. For those who really interested in Bobo, please do remember to bargain with them. I don't think her service is worth anything more than $60. And the other one is even worse, I won't pay more than $30 to her.

These two gals is currently in New Orchid Hotel at Balestier Road, and Bobo's number is 82x97x0x. Of course they may change names, change hotels and phone numbers. I am disclose this information is to let you, SB bros, don't be cheated by them. Very easily can find ones better than them in GL and much cheaper than them. We are not millionaires, why should we waste money on them and fooled by them?

Last edited by JT; 19-02-2007 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Watch out these 2 PRC FLs, freaky bad experience!

Your intention of warning the bro here is very good, but posting of contact number openly is..
Old 08-02-2007, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
norman1688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know it is not a good thing is disclose contact numbers here, however my intention is to let bros identify these gals.

Just some add-ons here. Bobo always asking people to help to introduce customer for them. And she is aware of this forum and always asking bros to disclose her number her (as what she did last time). And she will promise to offer you free tarma session. Bros, don't trust her promises. She will find dozens of reasons not to really give you the promised free sessions. (as per my experience). Tonight, she refused to offer the free session (as she promised to me last time) again, and she even didn't give me a single cent discount. I have been know her for quite some time already. So you know such gals can never be trusted.

For the bros who called her tonight between 8:15pm to around 8:45pm will know I was not making up stories, since I was the one with them during the moment.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Norman1688, I believe there is a thread many mths ago on them. "BOBO and TONGTONG." Cannot rem izzit in FL or HC column. I tried to search but to no avail. Maybe I lousy.

I also received BOBO sms yesterday afternoon. I merely talked to her once and that is it. She claims yesterday we met and fucked b4?????? Wat a joke!!! Ask her who I am again, she tongue tied...errrrrrr.... Anyway, deleted her.

I rem the FRs on them not too fantastic. Only assets is BOBO big @@. Dat time she wanted to charge me $120/1/60 and $250/2/90. Not worth to me!

Again pls DO NOT post any contact number openly in future hor! Juz NOT RIGHT no matter wat, I feel. Gv more hints/clues/datas gd enuff.

Good luck to ur next BONK......
Old 08-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman1688 View Post
I know it is not a good thing is disclose contact numbers here, however my intention is to let bros identify these gals.
Tot it would be better that U just put the No. as 82xxxx05, but since this gals will change the no, I'm sure they might even change their name to Bing Bing or Ting Ting who know.

U have even posted where they stay
Quote:
Originally Posted by norman1688
These two gals is currently in New Orchid Hotel at Balestier Road
Know that U may be , so take it that 3 auntie have booked u lor...Good Luck for your next Bonk

Mr Cactus
Old 08-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
Evo^Madz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvo^Madz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi all brother... also want to share my bad experience last night at Lorong18. Found this $60 ladies look not bad thought can have a good fuck. Enter room straight strip and lay on bed. Asked me to bath alone. Thats still ok... once go on bed, took out CD capped me and start licking. No foreplay nothing. Appled KY and asked me to F her.... WTF... thought I pay money to serve her izzit... NVM.... even missionary also say pain... sibeh dulan and ask her to HJ me only. The rest all story....
Was waiting my fren at L18, heard 3 of them talking to each other and said to compete who can settle guy faster.. WTF!!!!! Somemore dare to come to me and ask me to *qu* with her fren.... nowaways PRC really only money sucker!

Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 4/10 B cupper
BJ : 1/10
FJ : 0/10
hj : 4/10 ( lucky she still know to use her hand )
damage : 60+12
RTF : I rather fuck spider....

p/s beware they are a group of 3 ladies. Her frens body not bad with big boobs
Old 08-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo^Madz28 View Post
nowaways PRC really only money sucker!
Bro they are into this precisely for the money but the only difference is whether they believe in providing a basic level of service to keep the customers happy and rtf...
Old 08-02-2007, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bro for this piece of warning. Anyway I had recieved their sms yesterday and initially had intention to try out. But Now Aint No way!!!! This BoBo used to work in star cruise and her partner looks pretty old. Not worth trying. Cheers
Old 08-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Thanks Bro for this piece of warning. Anyway I had recieved their sms yesterday and initially had intention to try out. But Now Aint No way!!!! This BoBo used to work in star cruise and her partner looks pretty old. Not worth trying. Cheers
There is oso a similar tread from a senior Bro, but the service and exp is differ, so let hope that this PRC chicks learn their mistake and don't take SG man as carrot head....
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...91&postcount=1

Adios Cactus
Old 08-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

bro, the summarize of ur experience is only 2 words 'bery fast'.
tink dey wan chop chop services and grab another customers so on.

cool bro, you will have a paradise feeling nxt encounter.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 20
alwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to behold

wa liew...thats worse than a half fuck job......these gals should be shot.... totally out to cheat everybody...
Old 08-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
joemac21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoemac21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Angry Re: Watch out these 2 PRC FLs, freaky bad experience!

Even though numbers should not be posted, but sometime I feel that these FxxK UP attitude PRCs need to be thought a lesson.

I have come across a few myself and sometime it is so frustrating that you even hope they are arrested by AVs.

With their numbers in hand, it is up to us how we want to use it ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman1688 View Post
..........currently in New Orchid Hotel at Balestier Road, and Bobo's number is 82097005. Of course they ..............
Old 08-02-2007, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maleslave69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF : I rather fuck spider....

Old 18-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
acetate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Norman understand your feelings. Had tried this tarma pair roughly in either later november or early december last year. Same location at new orchid hotel in balestier, and it was a damn rush job too.

My experience: At first thot i hit jackpot becos was told $200 / 2hrs / 2 shots, and somemore was damn looking forward to my first Tarma experience, cheonging for quite awhile on & off since NS days (i orded in 2001) but never tried tarma.

Got to the room at 10pm, greeted by Bobo (the syt one) and thot besides hitting jackpot, and i also strike 4d liao. Then thats when i saw the "cousin" or should i say her "aunty". Of course, sian by half but the thot of Bobo in her pink see-thru lingerie convinced me to stay.

Shower was SOP but done by the aunty. Made me more sian becos can see she got small tummy, some stretch marks, and lagi worse, im quite sure i saw a scar leftover from some operation on her tummy.

Finish shower, Bobo did me first, bj with cap, and she was good. Moaning and pumping my didi in her mouth. Imagine if this was bbbj, surely explode. But of course, i knew the moaning was fake. But since Bobo looked so good and that cfm look, i just ignored the fake moaning and enjoyed myself. And all this time while Bobo was blowing me, the Aunty was licking my nipples.

After 5mins or so, i ask Bobo to stop and decided missionary style with her. And if her bj look & moaning was fantastic, her fj mood was like to die for. To make things better, i realised while stroking in/out that she actually looks like one of my good fren, a fren that i definitely dont mind doing kekeke!!

Before long, i unloaded and the Aunty help me to clean up, and took my 2nd shower. After i came out, lie on the bed, then before i knew it, the Aunty wanted to cap me and give me a bj. Imagine didi still quite soft, and by force cap me, and started bj. And if this is not the worst, she suddenly climb on top of me, and try to put my "pong-cek" didi into her. Thats when i got scared becos since didi is soft, it means that the cap is not fitted on tightly. Immediately told her to get off, took my 3rd shower, changed, paid up and left.

And now back to present time, i also got a message from Bobo just 2-3 weeks back, saying that she & her cousin is back but decline on the spot. Of course, i just couldn't get Bobo off my mind, imagine getting to do my "fren" again. Called her to arrange an individual session with her at another hotel but she refused, saying she scared kenna AV or something like that. So thats it from me.

Btw, all bros out there, they also post their number on yahoo classifieds, beware, just check for the number that bro norman had listed.
Old 19-02-2007, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 19
Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!

well.. no need for me to repeat my experience. i can vouch wad bro norman said is true. they were known as bobo and ting ting b4, operating at the same hotel as stated. seriously sucks service. try at ur own risk. TRULY SUCKING SG BRO's MONEY.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1