The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2007, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hornyboy010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down West side despair

to all bros...this is my 1st thread...just to share a bad experience and warn all bros...espacially those deprived ones staying in the West like me...Went to this newly opened TN somewhere in Bukit Batok West Ave 5...

Thought i found a gem for all west side bros....went there last nite...entered the shop from the back door...quite discreet location..decor filled with red lights like some pros hs...had a few decent looking gals...total about 6 of them....all PRC

got served by one called apple..heres the FR

entrance : $36
name : Apple
Looks : average (quite innocent looking..)
body : Bcup....tall...a little meaty
massage : piano
HJ damage : $50...wah kau (didnt try)
BJ : didnt ask
FJ : $100

anyway...was horny so went for a FJ...god...i cant find anything good to write about....

but when i came out, saw 2 SYT with big boobs....quite tempted...bros who really need to release and is staying around there...maybe you want to go..otherwise skip this place....dont think the others will do any better...

dont want any other bro to make the same mistake as me.....
Old 20-10-2007, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
rethafrey is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: West side despair

wah. expensive unsatisfied FR. thanks for the heads up bro
Old 20-10-2007, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 18
fax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro,thank for the warning,will avoid the rotten apple at all cost.Cheer.
Old 20-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Not Activated

Th3Keeper2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just moved out from there, my new place so hard to find quickie. Sian. Thanks for the warning thou
Old 21-10-2007, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Hi

As a regular HC/TN customer, i can say that $50 for HJ is the standard rate, with BM is usually $80. FJ is usually around $100 though some have additional "levels" of extra service (like hot tea bj)...so i wouldn't dismiss this HC based on just the prices alone....
Old 22-10-2007, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

west side are always short of TN...

time to go for a walk i guess.
Old 22-10-2007, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
SanityManz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: West side despair

what for go to a TN who can only give piano massage? after all the entrance money we paid for is for some decent rub if not average one.

the rental in the area is much lower so giving such below standard service is unacceptable when the ML there are all not SYT but milfs. not worth i must say.

at this rate sure can get even better ones. avoid i say
Old 22-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanityManz View Post
what for go to a TN who can only give piano massage? after all the entrance money we paid for is for some decent rub if not average one.

the rental in the area is much lower so giving such below standard service is unacceptable when the ML there are all not SYT but milfs. not worth i must say.

at this rate sure can get even better ones. avoid i say

Bro the excitment of being touch here and there lor...den when attack Didi..wow wow shiok haha hee hee...but if wan go real massage..of couse la..such place cannot go lor
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 23-10-2007, 12:40 AM
Samster

hornyboy010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro sanitymanz..i fully agree with u....they provide such services and yet charge so high....might as well go HC...
Old 23-10-2007, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
SanityManz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: West side despair

bro thanks

there are many choices for us

let me share how i save for cheonging

for 90 sing dollars net nett u can go msia new york spa, bluewave spa for a good service young girl plus good facilities pool , sauna , steamroom and food!!

if not thai gers fish tank at 40 sing also not bad can choose some more.

if wanna spend 130 for a lao goh (old woman) might as well add 20 dollar more for a younger msia ger in any health centre with better quality and clean towels! or 150 for a pretty kimchi FL or even GL150 gers

20 dollar more u get a syt , why not?

if want to save GL80 girls anytime better than TN also. Towels dunno how clean. Bed never clean after customer left.yikes!

for sing 60 u can get a similar PRC girl to bonk at GL lor14 plus 10 sing for room.

all these TN prices are too unrealistic especially those which provide piano massage. the 30 sing entrance fee like paying for them for free.

hotel 81 at 20 sing for 2 hours also more worth it than the TN which provide nothing.

but i still go TN provided the girl can give a good rub and the towels clean. cheers!!!
Old 23-10-2007, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 17
sky lee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: West side despair

Hi bro i agree with you. Yesterday went to have a look and had a try . Massage like playing piano. After 10 mins of piano playing, saw a few gals peeping inside and see what you are doing.Feel very uncomfortable for it.
Old 23-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Newbie_chngster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think west side the best is pissa hc @ bukit timah.

I guess bros still patronize these tn because of convenience and discretion. Plus geylang still has a certain stigma associated with it, whereas for tn you can still rationalize to yourself that you are there mainly for the massage and the rest is just "extra".

funny that nobody mention about the east side because it's also a desert out there.
Old 23-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To all bro, there is already an existing thread hope u all will direct the discussion to the thread http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=76849
Old 23-10-2007, 08:17 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by makop View Post
To all bro, there is already an existing thread hope u all will direct the discussion to the thread http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=76849
Tks bro....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1