The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
redeemed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yue Beauty Centre

Hey all. Just an introduction bout myself: second time visiting a HC (first was an absolute nightmare, don't ask), and it's my first writing a FR. I hope you guys enjoy it.

I was looking for areas around my area to release my tension. After being unsuccessful twice in one night, I decided to settle for the shopping centre I grew up with, despite the bad reports about it. Hey, when a man's gotta go, a man's gotta go eh?

Anyway, I arrived slightly late, at bout 9.15pm. Place closes at 9.30pm.

I went in, and was greeted by this cute girl. I couldn't understand a word she was saying, as she was Vietnamese and her accent was pretty strong. She told me to take the 1/2 hour massage, I tried to get the hour one, and the 45 min one, but she said she would be closing real soon.

Anyways, went into the cubicle (solid walls) and she told me to strip. I asked her if she wanted me to take my boxers off, and she said it was up to me. So I did. The massage was pretty decent, and I really liked feeling her bare skin on mine since she was wearing a skirt and a top.

1/2 an hour couldn't last forever and very soon, she got off. I was wondering if she'd pop the question since it was slightly past their closing time. And she did. Charged 50 bucks for a HJ. Asked for lower price and other services, but she declined.

HJ was pretty alright, although I must say I was pretty excited. Didn't take off her top, but let me touch her tits. Didn't really stop me from putting my hand up her skirt, but I thought she was a bit uncomfortable when I did so I stopped. Rubbed me while licking my nipples. After a while, I told her to stop licking my nipples and look at me, and she did. Huge + points for girlfriend effect there.

Came quite a bit, so she helped me clean up. Dry towel, followed by wet towel, followed by helping me put my boxers on.

Name : Ah Qi (or Ah Qin)
Nationality : Vietnamese
Look : 8/10 (not hugely pretty, but I've always preferred cute girls)
Height : +/- 158 cm
Weight: 42 kg
Boobs : a 32B probably? I'm not that experienced in the art of boob measuring.
Massage : 7/10 it was alright, there was strength, but not much skill
GFE : 9/10 (pretty fucking awesome)
HJ : 7/10
Damage : 28 bucks for 1/2 hour massage, 35 for 45 min, 40 for 1 hour (i think) 50 for HJ
RTF : We'll see. Quite enjoyed myself actually, and I really wouldn't mind.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1