The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2005, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 22
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future
Very Pretty Massage Gals

I stress the word "very", so ratings for looks & body should be > 8.5/10 minimum. Can be HC or TN. My personal cheonging result so far:

Joyce (Lexon HC, formerly from Leisure HC)
Carnation (Dragon HC)
Vicky (TN gal in wellness boutique, really miss this one!)
Sharon (Haven Massage near Happy, this is another unforgettable babe, for bro who hv tried her before should know)

Feel free to add if u think any gals fit the bill
Old 16-05-2005, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 20
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of
Re: Very Pretty Massage Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaza24
Sharon (Haven Massage near Happy, this is another unforgettable babe, for bro who hv tried her before should know)
Bro, this Sharon still working there? Does she provide extras? Read that she didn't...
Old 16-05-2005, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
i12bangu29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She no longer working there. Did even have a chance to try her.........Sad....
Old 16-05-2005, 04:02 PM
jungle boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

my humble contribution, in order of preference:

1. chanel - premier
2. sammi - legends
3. star - casanova

enjoy...
Old 17-05-2005, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Brenda from Legends is also very beautiful.. local chinese
Old 17-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
fisheagle683 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfisheagle683 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jess of Solid Gold Coast is also beautiful and very feminine. one of my fav.
Old 17-05-2005, 01:30 PM
Samster

akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77
Bro, this Sharon still working there? Does she provide extras? Read that she didn't...
Jus like wat bro i12bangu29 hv said, she no longer working there liao. In fact she work there for short term only, 2-3 weeks the most and then MIA liao.
She only provide HJ but it was a veri shiok one. Not to mention she has a pair of nice C cup milky boobs for u to suck.
Old 17-05-2005, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungle boy
my humble contribution, in order of preference:

1. chanel - premier
2. sammi - legends
3. star - casanova

enjoy...
Thanks everyone for all ur humble contributions. Sammi I would rate her more as a sweet gal type, Brenda as exotic n accomodating type. Both I would say top notch in their service n attitude, same goes to Eva, May n JJ from Bugis. These gals are those that will definitely make u RTF.
Old 17-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
i12bangu29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Jus like wat bro i12bangu29 hv said, she no longer working there liao. In fact she work there for short term only, 2-3 weeks the most and then MIA liao.
She only provide HJ but it was a veri shiok one. Not to mention she has a pair of nice C cup milky boobs for u to suck.
Brudder akaza24,

In your opinion, any other HC gal with Sharon's standard?
Old 17-05-2005, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 22
alantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I stress the word "very", so ratings for looks & body should be > 8.5/10 minimum. Can be HC or TN. My personal cheonging result so far:

Joyce (Lexon HC, formerly from Leisure HC)
Carnation (Dragon HC)
Vicky (TN gal in wellness boutique, really miss this one!)

Feel free to add if u think any gals fit the bill

where is wellness bouttique??
Old 17-05-2005, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
NatureBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Isn't snow from Executive consider one of the beauty from the HC arena?

She's on par with those movie starlets on the looks department.
Old 18-05-2005, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i12bangu29
Brudder akaza24,

In your opinion, any other HC gal with Sharon's standard?

If in terms of beauty, I would consider Joyce from Lexon. Remember the first time I went to try her at Leisure, the moment she comes in, mi first impression was "wow, racequeen standard". However, service wise she is quite sop n not those accomodating type, there is even a forum on her criticising on her attitude, so i dun recommend her unless u jus wanna see pretty face. For excellent service gals, there isquite alot to check it out. Do some reading and should be able to get some info. Hope this helps:

Legend: Sammi, Brenda, Rachel
Bugis: JJ, Stella
Casanova: Star
Dragon: Ribena, Violet
Joyful: Rena
Old 18-05-2005, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantan27
where is wellness bouttique??
Wellness Boutique is at north canal road, near boat quay, opp OCBC building. Dun bother going there coz Vicky no longer working there liao and the new management there now sucks big time. I consider this Vicky the best TN gal i hv ever tried in terms of service. looks, attitude, basically everything. A pity she quit after a few weeks working there, really appreciate bro nehnehpok who recommend this gal.

http://sbfsg.net/showthr...rth+canal+road
Old 18-05-2005, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If in terms of beauty, I would consider Joyce from Lexon. Remember the first time I went to try her at Leisure, the moment she comes in, mi first impression was "wow, racequeen standard". However, service wise she is quite sop n not those accomodating type, there is even a forum on her criticising on her attitude, so i dun recommend her unless u jus wanna see pretty face. For excellent service gals, there isquite alot to check it out. Do some reading and should be able to get some info. Hope this helps:

Legend: Sammi, Brenda, Rachel
Bugis: JJ, Stella
Casanova: Star
Dragon: Ribena, Violet
Joyful: Rena
Bro,

I'm impressed with your knowledge.. Yes, I've tried Joyce when she was with Leisure a few times, but her attitude can put someone (like me) off.. and your second list above also hit some of my current favs..

good luck to your search..

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 18-05-2005, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes agree that joyce service r quite SOP. and nothing to shout about. but im sure tat there is some bros who like me put the looks department as the pirority. anyway i seems to be able to click wif her so its still not so bad. shes one of my fav at lexon now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1