The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
down_under deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Advise needed in Boracay

I'm going to Boracay next week for a few days with my friends. I have been browsing around for info on girls in Boracay in few different places, but I can't find anything much useful. Any advice you have, please let me know.

Thank you in advance
Old 18-10-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

oolong78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advise needed in Boracay

Try Juice bar and of course Cocomangas Shooter Bar. But careful of the 3rd kind, haha there is tons.
Old 18-10-2011, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Boracay is certainly one of the best beaches I've been to. But here, you see more foreigners than locals. Koreans and Taiwanese the main visitors. I was there middle this year. There were certainly some FLs in these clubs esp cocomangas but quality was pretty bad. Dunno...... maybe i was there at the wrong time of the year.... Place is great but I'd bring a companion with me on my next trip.
Old 18-10-2011, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
southaddress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if you have the opportunity, take the girl along with you from manila or AC.

As options in baracay are low or quality is not really good.

I think its 2000php for short time, 4000 for long time.

There are freelancers also, who are better than Cocomangas Shooter Bar or others. As you can save money on drinks etc.

If you ask your bar guy, he will call some one & will bring 3-4 girls to the resort.

They will come and sit on the table beside you. You choose and tell the room number to the broker.

She will follow you when ever she wants.

Have fun, its lousy weather now. You need to lot of bonking
Old 18-10-2011, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Boracay is a good destination for couples, popular for those on honeymoon, and filled with many Taiwanese and Koreans. Very good white beach, fine sand (no rocks), relatively big waves and clear water. It's one of the best place for kiteboarding. High season is very crowded. Low season is better and cheaper accommodation.

There are FLs here but quality is bad. There are many chiobu tourists but mostly with bf/hubby. Unlike what you may think about the Philippines, there is no proper bar here with pool table. Bike rental is impossibly expensive (2k per day), so you'll end up doing what everybody does here - rely on rented tricycles (only 10p) or walk along the beach to the popular destinations.

Expense on hotel, laundry and transport are cheaper than manila, but most other things are more expensive, possibly the most expensive in Philippines eg. Food, Groceries, pharmacy, etc..

Advice: Carry small bills always!!! Once arrived at the Caticlan airport, exit airport and walk to the right towards ticket booth to purchase tickets (tricycle 80p; boat fee 25; terminal fee 50p; environmental fee 50p). Take tricycle to Caticlan Jetty Port. Bancas (boat) leaves every few minutes from Caticlan to Boracay's jetty port at Cagban. Once you arrive in Boracay at Cagban, take a tricycle to hotel near Boat Station 2, D’ Mart (60-100p). Most hotels are here unless you choose something else. At D’Mart area, everywhere/everyhting is accessible eg. ATM, Supermarkets, Restauarants, Beach, Laundries, etc.

Nightlife:
• 9pm onwards: Several bars playing life music along the Beachfront between station 2 and station 3.
• 9pm-2am: Club cocomangas and club paraw has many FLs and the tourists would party here also. Located along the main road at station 1. Tricycle cost 10-20p per pax from station 2 to station 1.
• 12am onwards: Bar Summer place & Bar Epic turn into discos (restaurant-bar during the day). Both are located along beachfront between station 2 and 3.

Note: Some hotels here don't accept credit cards, or that their machine isn't working.... etc. And there is no Citibank ATM in Boracay. So you'll have to withdraw cash through the local ATMs.

Hope that helps! Enjoy..
Old 18-10-2011, 09:48 PM
Samster

down_under deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers guys, thanks alot. From what I am hearing there's not much action, but will see how we go. Cheers for your input!!
Old 20-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by down_under View Post
Cheers guys, thanks alot. From what I am hearing there's not much action, but will see how we go. Cheers for your input!!
Hope u enjoy your trip and share your experience when u are back. Thot of making a trip to Philippine but undecided where to go and Borracay is one option.
Old 22-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
onetwotreefour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lemme know how u go, heading there soon!
Old 24-10-2011, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've been there a few times but mostly for the diving and the beach. The isle is mostly set up for couples on vacations or honeymoons etc.
It is not a true destination for picking up gals.

From the few times I've gone there, the only places for pickup is at night at Cocomangos disco and directly across the street (less than 10m) from this is another disco Gilligans. But don't expect too much from either place as both quality and quantities are low. After both places close down then head over to Summer Place (another disco) on the beach as all the left overs will be there.

Cheers.

PT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1