The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Can you truly love more than one person?

A friend told me she is in love with both her husband and her old school mate. Is that even possible?
Old 04-10-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Can you truly love more than one person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
A friend told me she is in love with both her husband and her old school mate. Is that even possible?
Some or a small number have this polygamy relationship, where they have and love more than one partner. So there is this possibility.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 16
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light

I am polyamorous but I'd say it's not like you can perfectly equally love more than one person.

It's like having 2 or more children - you can love them all equally (or try to) but each child will be different and have unique personality that you may/may not like but you accept and love them anyway.

But the analogy stops there - with kids, you can simultaneously have them present with you and you give equal love to them, sometimes pay more attention to one than others (sometimes they get jealous but that's resolved).

With polyamorous relationships, when you're with one of them, you give 100% to them in the time allocated for them. Then when you move on to another one, 100% to the other, as if the others don't exist in your life. That's unless you can agree with all your partners to spend time together in one space.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
why not? i am married and i love my wife with all my life.
i still love my first love from uni, cos first love is forever so does the soft spot i guess
i still love my first colleague GF when i was out stationed in tai chung cos nobody ever
takes care me like she did in those 5 years

at any given, i can live forever with either three of them for the rest of my life.
Why am i married to my wife then ? cos her timing was rite. that's life.
i still get jealous and sour seeing my past on their instagram / facebook and sparkle whenever they send me a greeting text.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

we will all love multiple people in our lifetime, marriage is man-made rule. i am not advocating cheating, we just can't ignore reality.
Old 05-10-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Stiebel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
your friend from sugarbook?
Old 05-10-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40708 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Its was quite common in the 70s man had more then 1 wife not only Malay

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 06-10-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Personal experience, it is possible. I met a girl online while I am in a relationship. We chatted online, and slowly the topic getting more and more open until we met in real life. Never told her that I have a gf. One day she told me she actually wanted to be with me but didn't due to the distance. She wasn't ready for another LDR (her previous boy cheated on her while they were having LDR). We continued to have lovey dovey chat everyday until one day she just stopped replying my messages. I'd tried to reconnect with her but she was cool towards me, so, I bid her a goodbye through text and never bother her anymore.

Honestly, I did fell for her while being in a very steady loving relationship with my gf. I still miss her until this very day. Occasionally will still look at her photos that she sent to me. She is one that got away for me.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 06-10-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

2 Years ago I fell in love with not 2 but 3 girls at the same time and I was rotating between 3 of them. I genuinely couldn't choose and everytime I bed one I felt I loved that one the most. It was tough and I vow not to get myself into that situation again because I ended up hurting all 3 of them.
Old 06-10-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
yes it is possible...
Old 06-10-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 13
Lucifer666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is different varies from person to person.
For me, I don’t love more than a lady at one time but I do lust for more than one ladies at the same time.
I don’t mixed lust and love together
Old 06-10-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

can love many people but there is only one true love
Old 06-10-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer666 View Post
Is different varies from person to person.
For me, I don’t love more than a lady at one time but I do lust for more than one ladies at the same time.
I don’t mixed lust and love together
usually guy can separate sex and love but women cannot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1