The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2022, 03:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
James768 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Any last minute happy massage place? :D

Hey guys im new to this forum, but i always wondered... what if we have our needs suddenly in the middle of the night? like me right now, need some good massage with a good result... to relieve satress from work haha. Instead of advanced booking, any those last minute kind?

ive triead massage parlours and health centre before... just wondering got any other lobang dont need break bank.

Massage parlour base 80+/- and add on %50 for hj
then health centre standard $150 eh :/
Old 17-03-2022, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any last minute happy massage place? :D

Most of the massage parlour closed at 10.30pm.
Old 17-03-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!

As far as i know, very unlikely. Massage parlors shld be out of the question nowadays, have to find those who work at home. Even then, at 3am or so and at such short notice, doubt you can find one unless youre very close to the ml in question
Old 17-03-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dgenz55 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by James768 View Post
Hey guys im new to this forum, but i always wondered... what if we have our needs suddenly in the middle of the night? like me right now, need some good massage with a good result... to relieve satress from work haha. Instead of advanced booking, any those last minute kind?

ive triead massage parlours and health centre before... just wondering got any other lobang dont need break bank.

Most close at 1030 these days. Ones that have longer hours are either 88 or illegal opening. The latter also usually offer FJ and tend to be whorehouses in disguise, not really sure what standard of massage u can get there.
Old 17-03-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

Quote:

Massage maybe hard, but i think Viet KTV girls who are still in SG provide outcall $400 per pop, I think too ex. Stupid mummy always text me, i think desperate liao hahaha

Anyway new spa at Keng Cheow Street, those who work near can go explore. Virgin trip and exeprience not bad, but no FJ. Only teasing massage etc $58 plus HJ one blue note ( I dont want to name the new spa, u wont miss it if you are at that street) Michelle from parklane is there. Look for KIM

Last edited by novitarr; 18-03-2022 at 10:22 PM.
Old 17-03-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

$400 a pop mummy contact. Girl she arrange for you
LOL

for those got money to throw one
Old 17-03-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LoveLove520 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post

LOL

Wow very nice o, can share?
Old 17-03-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

LOL

bro is better u sensor off the number, then if ppl want they will pm u. or u ask ppl pm u, like this sooner or later no kangtao liao lol
Old 17-03-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 3
Kenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This Anna last time k2 mummy lo
Old 17-03-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Massage maybe hard, but i think Viet KTV girls who are still in SG provide outcall $400 per pop, I think too ex. Stupid mummy always text me, i think desperate liao hahaha

Anyway new spa at Keng Cheow Street, those who work near can go explore. Virgin trip and exeprience not bad, but no FJ. Only teasing massage etc $58 plus HJ one blue note ( I dont want to name the new spa, u wont miss it if you are at that street) Michelle from parklane is there
bro can share how much roaming they allow for $50?
Old 17-03-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, there used be another spa near Keng Cheow Street..Waterside Spa..some of the bros here would know - they had some nice brown sugars e.g. Sasha, Tiara etc. Not sure where these girls are now so if any bros can PM me to let me know it would be really good..

Quote:

Anyway new spa at Keng Cheow Street, those who work near can go explore. Virgin trip and exeprience not bad, but no FJ. Only teasing massage etc $58 plus HJ one blue note ( I dont want to name the new spa, u wont miss it if you are at that street) Michelle from parklane is there
Old 17-03-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The fact that you are registered in 2014, you are not new lol, and that you know the term health centre. I think many bros who are only a couple of years into this forum would not know what a health centre looked like.

Unfortunately, it is hard to get best of both worlds at odd hours and not break the bank at the same time. Those MPs which open until the wee hours usually have non existent massage standards but can make you very happy. They can be found along certain belts in Singapore. You can read the forum to roughly know where.

The ones which are legit, most of them are in the city central area since legit ones cannot operate beyond a certain timing outside of the city area. But for those, unlikely you will get anything special.

If you are willing to break the bank a bit, suggest going for a legit massage in central area, then head over to those sleazy areas to satisfy your other needs.
Old 17-03-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Unfortunately, it is hard to get best of both worlds at odd hours and not break the bank at the same time.
Supply and demand. After 10:30pm, supply suddenly reduced. Then openly ask you to pay for more expensive package, saying the standard pricing 1 hour is not available.

Better way is to be regular of certain MLs that stay inside the shop. Maybe not exactly wee hours, but they may be willing to stay up and entertain you at 11pm-12am, with your prior booking. Tried one of these too. At 11+pm either the boss or one of the da jie ML still inside chatting with some people seated around the counter, though shop no longer open for business.

The ML wore her night sleeping clothes to do the massage, an oversized t-shirt and was bra-less! 2nd floor so no one gives a f*ck. Told me she hadn't gone to sleep, just preparing, so might as well take one more job.
Old 17-03-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Supply and demand. After 10:30pm, supply suddenly reduced. Then openly ask you to pay for more expensive package, saying the standard pricing 1 hour is not available.

Better way is to be regular of certain MLs that stay inside the shop. Maybe not exactly wee hours, but they may be willing to stay up and entertain you at 11pm-12am, with your prior booking. Tried one of these too. At 11+pm either the boss or one of the da jie ML still inside chatting with some people seated around the counter, though shop no longer open for business.

The ML wore her night sleeping clothes to do the massage, an oversized t-shirt and was bra-less! 2nd floor so no one gives a f*ck. Told me she hadn't gone to sleep, just preparing, so might as well take one more job.
This can work too, but need frequent visits and chemistry.

But if it is during a time like 3am, definitely hard to execute. The shop would have closed a few hours ago. Unless she sleeps inside the shop lol.
Old 18-03-2022, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
The fact that you are registered in 2014, you are not new lol, and that you know the term health centre. I think many bros who are only a couple of years into this forum would not know what a health centre looked like.

Unfortunately, it is hard to get best of both worlds at odd hours and not break the bank at the same time. Those MPs which open until the wee hours usually have non existent massage standards but can make you very happy. They can be found along certain belts in Singapore. You can read the forum to roughly know where.

The ones which are legit, most of them are in the city central area since legit ones cannot operate beyond a certain timing outside of the city area. But for those, unlikely you will get anything special.

If you are willing to break the bank a bit, suggest going for a legit massage in central area, then head over to those sleazy areas to satisfy your other needs.
Agree with u.
Cos TS stated good massage. So I think 3am not easy to find. If TS stated happy and good release then I am sure many bros here can recommend. Especially the famous Noodle Street. Easy and plenty parallel parking for drivers. Non drivers easily GRAB after supper.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1