The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
toyboyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
A Girl Need Money

Hi bros,

Came across this girl on TAGGED that claim to be in desperate need of money. Willing to sell herself for sex. Please support her. Search her profile under JANE QUEEN at TAGGED

btw... there are a lot of horny girls on TAGGED that are into free fucks... But u gotta sian them lor... I like the hunt mah... so exciting... better paying then get shit service... I've had 3 free fucks so far... worth to give it a try...
Old 20-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
luohan11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluohan11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Girl Need Money

bro..
mind to share her contact.?
thks
Old 20-09-2008, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 16
rtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: A Girl Need Money

BRO,
U sure gd la, i search so long no lobang, can share detail boh? thx in advance
Old 20-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
toyboyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtbonk View Post
BRO,
U sure gd la, i search so long no lobang, can share detail boh? thx in advance

These are not WLs so not nice to share... hope u understand... but they are really nice fuxx..

The trick is to look for tell tale signs of such targets on Tagged... they are those whose profiles have explicit meanings or erotic comments posted by other ppl... but careful... some are lesbians... I kena zapped a few times by these lesbians until bongkuk liao..

They are usually lonely women in 30s or 40s... some are married so discreet is impt... they also get turned off by those that are desperate just looking for a quick bonk.. so u need to invest some time to hunt.. but it is worth the while once the meat is on the table... heheh...

happy hunting...
Old 21-09-2008, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
greenbs1968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyboyz View Post
These are not WLs so not nice to share... hope u understand... but they are really nice fuxx..

The trick is to look for tell tale signs of such targets on Tagged... they are those whose profiles have explicit meanings or erotic comments posted by other ppl... but careful... some are lesbians... I kena zapped a few times by these lesbians until bongkuk liao..

They are usually lonely women in 30s or 40s... some are married so discreet is impt... they also get turned off by those that are desperate just looking for a quick bonk.. so u need to invest some time to hunt.. but it is worth the while once the meat is on the table... heheh...

happy hunting...
Bro, found Jane Queen but she is too pretty to be true. Have you tried? Btw maybe you can PM me your catch nick and I will sian them rather them wasting time hunting without directions....
Old 22-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 18
Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!

Searched under JANE QUEEN and country of Singapore but only one profile came up. Searched under both JANE and QUEEN separately by Singapore and still couldn't find.

Bro, profile still up? If so, what page, and how you search?

Thx,
Bro Nuglut.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1