The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2004, 12:13 AM
Marcoe

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
j one massage

friends recommend me to go chao pyra and j one massage parlour, can anyway give me some info on tis 2 massage parlour? cant seem to find any disscussions on them thx
Old 27-11-2004, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: j one massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcoe
friends recommend me to go chao pyra and j one massage parlour, can anyway give me some info on tis 2 massage parlour? cant seem to find any disscussions on them thx
Hi bro...Maybe u shall try those at Ratchadapisek 1st then u spot the difference
Old 27-11-2004, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ah Thut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This used to be the old Chao Phaya (there are two, this being the one and the other across the road). After some renovations, it was renamed J-One. Tried once only, a sideliner at 3000 baht. Service so so. But beware, this MP pays comission to taxis and Tuk Tuk and even hotel limo service drivers.
Old 27-11-2004, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I went to J-one soapie massage about a year ago. Service was so-so only. Papasan not too friendly either.

Knowntender
Old 27-11-2004, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 22
GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Thut
This used to be the old Chao Phaya (there are two, this being the one and the other across the road). After some renovations, it was renamed J-One. Tried once only, a sideliner at 3000 baht. Service so so. But beware, this MP pays comission to taxis and Tuk Tuk and even hotel limo service drivers.
When I went with friend last time, was also quoted 3000, but after realising that we can speak thai... manager offer us 2000 baht but asked us to give him 300 tips..
Old 28-11-2004, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ah Thut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoGo
When I went with friend last time, was also quoted 3000, but after realising that we can speak thai... manager offer us 2000 baht but asked us to give him 300 tips..
Yes, forgot to mention the tipping bit. The papasan will say "give me tip 300 baht and I give you big room". When you go to the room, its the normal room. That's why I never go back there again.
Old 28-11-2004, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 22
GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Thut
Yes, forgot to mention the tipping bit. The papasan will say "give me tip 300 baht and I give you big room". When you go to the room, its the normal room. That's why I never go back there again.
Wah... so you paid 3000 + 300 ah?
Old 29-11-2004, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 23
bikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Went there a couple of years back. first time cost me 2,200 bath because going with the tour guide. Subsequent only cost me 1,700 bath as i go myself.

Quite like the place as the first girl that i book give me a very good job. Can't remember the name and number liao.
Old 30-11-2004, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Not a good place to go. They will quote you higher prices if they see you are tourist.Gals and service quite sop.money better spent at the poseidon or those massage parlours along that stretch of road.Or go CP2 across the road.Fixed price at 1900 baht.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1