The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:39 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bouncingballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ve**ce Spa Tampines

Wanted to share one of the hidden gems from the mentioned joint.

Browsed WeChat nearby and saw a babe named Kiki, looked great on pics so decided to be commando and booked her to verify the legitimacy. FYI I’ve visited previously, booking other girls but need to discount ard 30% from photos (from GM, FB). So I had a low level of expectation from Kiki.

My oh my, was I wrong! What greeted me was a really sweet looking lady, with some resemblance to MediaCorp actress Hayley Woo. To top it off, her massage skills were pretty good too! Resemblance is about 90%, prettier in person imo.

TLDR, I left a happy man after. Damage is 1b. 88 joint though, if you can spare the $. Do support if you are eastie and not looking to venture far for happy package (no super happy but maybe can unlock if you have good nego skills).

Ny humble two cents above. Cheers! Welcome to up my humble points if you like what you see. 🙏🏻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1