The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2005, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
scotfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Bs Ktv

Reached there on a public holiday early about 2pm..ktv not open yet but saw a noitce must call to book and they do not entertain walk in booking. Abit sian leow cos telephone always engaged.

we proceed to take our late lunch... and came back to wait at the coffee shop while trying to call in to make a book.....still engaged ....

3pm open, BS open leow..went up, Boss say fully book, leave mobile number if got place he will call me in 15 to 30 min if got room...so waited for 45mins ..buay tahan leow no call from BS boss so try last time ..walk up and ask got room??? he said no, but ask how people...i replied 3 persons...then he ask very small room wan?

i went out to ask my bros.... NB they heard got room quickly ran inside the room.....knn never wait for me to finished.... ok got the room.. room really very small but ok loh, only 3 of us....and able to get in 3 girls just nice...

ok action start.......

i was trying to call my favourite lau chio...but she never pick up my call....then alot of girls come in to ask can they sit in? many kena rejected cos bo chio..... but i chin cai...take 1 st ...if lau chio never come i still got one..

we started tongue fighting right away...wow...every fast hot leow... i removed her bra and suck her nipple but her breast quite small...wow she moan a little...then i used my free hand to touch her pussy...wow never reject....then proceed to dig in ... she moan louder... wow wow this young prc ver horny leh... 30 mins later she say she got to sit other table... hehe ok loh....(best part coming)

all the while my 2 bros only got a girl each...one bro only sing song....nabei...go there let people sing song, he go there sing song for the prc.. hahaha (really sing song ok... not the things u r thinking), the other bro....keep playing with a lao chio prc....(not as chio as my lao chio hehe) and making his little bro standing...

after the 1st PRC went out i went to the toilet and also check got chio girl bo. then i saw a prc quite chio wearing like japanese woman warrior..wow... i tell the mei mei(attendent) to ask her come into my room... she came in.. wow quite chio ..then started all the SOP thing... never dig her but wanted to suck her nipple she reject...knn.. sian leow....15 mins she left....

then my lau chio call me...i told her my room number and she came in 2mins...wow..lau peng you...saw each other hug and kiss like mad.... she quickly lowered her dress from the top and let me suck....her breast 36C ,...fair and soft... very nice to touch....

then she sat on me and took out my cock...and HJ me...hmmm very nice.....10mins i still never cum,..( lucky i pcc at home leow b4 i go) ....then i told her to stop cos i don wan to cum in the room.. hahaha ...she reply.. she will help me wipe it clean but i told her no...so she stop...

she still sitting on top of me and ask me to dig her....wow.. she shaved her pussy (near virgnia only, still got hair on the upper part) she moan...and i push in faster and faster,,,her moaning bcome louder....hmmmm wet wet one... eeeeerr.... scare that my pant also kena her wet juice....i quickly stop later my mama see got stain will question me what stain is that...hehe

she told me she need to leave for other room leow and i reply ok....haha i used the tissue to clean my finger and my bros saw ..... ask me to go toilet and wash b4 holding the mic.. hahaha and also ask me to used hot water to sterilise ... siow...

annyway... when we about to leave....she came back to me for tips... i pay $20....and she qiuckly kiss me and say thanks...(hmm maybe she treat me differently from other cheongers.... just take wat i give)
Old 04-05-2005, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bs Ktv

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotfish
.. i pay $20....and she qiuckly kiss me and say thanks...(hmm maybe she treat me differently from other cheongers.... just take wat i give)
Nice FR, but isn't there already one super-long thread on BS KTV?

You mean that your girl will argue with other customers that she deserves more? Hmmmmmmmm.

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
scotfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass

You mean that your girl will argue with other customers that she deserves more? Hmmmmmmmm.

sori lah... i did not see got BS KTV thread already, if there is.. hehe

nope she never say she argue..... and i never see her argue...
Old 04-05-2005, 10:37 PM
klyt11

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

ya got.....once i was in JG then this gal the service damn fucked up only come in once then come back for tips i give her $14... then she say...wow so little ah... then i say how much u give will be how much you get.

then i dun care her entertain my other gal... haha that one i like and her service good so i give her $30

BS i only go once... her gals there not very chio but the songs newer....
Old 05-05-2005, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:

maybe other customer give her 10.. she happy.. but for thread starter.. must give 20....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 05-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:

The other thread seems to be a talk cock thread. This at least has some FRs which is more interesting!!
Old 05-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

I would greatly appreciate if the thread starter will do us a good favour by pm-ing Sam to copy and paste to the existing one.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19
The other thread seems to be a talk cock thread. This at least has some FRs which is more interesting!!
Huh? This thread has exactly one FR so far and this makes it more interesting than the existing one which has a lot more? Don't really make sense leh... unless you are going by FR to TCSS ratio. Heh heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
maybe other customer give her 10.. she happy.. but for thread starter.. must give 20....
Basket.....

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 20
MGplayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMGplayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bs Ktv

Quote:
I really DONT meant any offense.

but personally I feels that thread tells alot. its only who understands it!.

Creating clones, askin and answerin 'questions' themselves.
Lurin unsuspectin newbies to use their services, With big premiums over market rates.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:40 PM
Samster

mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Basket.....
walao.. my assumption oni...

THIS IS ANFIELD

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 05-05-2005, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mr hock19.....you like to read FR har....i scare afteri write liao you dun understand..

Say so much...WHERE IS YR FR!!!!!
Old 05-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

sounds like BS is very happening lately looks like hv to change location to BS liao

千算万算,人心难算
Old 05-05-2005, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes I knocked 2 pts fm u
Its thru some of these so called idle banters tat u get information

Lets c some FRs from u and I will personally request for some seniors 2 give u at least 2back

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 05-05-2005, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

i heard BS got one PRC who wear spec name called Yang Yang this PRC chick damn kind of popular one leh, everynite also got booking by customers is that true

千算万算,人心难算
Old 05-05-2005, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo3
i heard BS got one PRC who wear spec name called Yang Yang this PRC chick damn kind of popular one leh, everynite also got booking by customers is that true
yang yang.. i saw her b4.. not really my taste..

saw her eat 2 full bowls of rice during dinner break..

bonking.. i dunno.. never ask.. cos never sit wif her..not my type.. though she look like one of my JC classmates i wan to sian...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1