The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
szs13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
need help!!!

hi bros and sis, i have been married for 1 year and things between my wife n i from bad to worst. before marriage everything seem ok for her but after marriage things start to change. she tends to get angry for a small little things even she wanted me to do this n tt as she request and i did end up when quarrel she tends to say u can dont do this n tt nobody ask u do this. i was like wtf i am holding this r/s between us but she fucking stubborn and fucking make mi piss off... anyone who did happen this before? any solution?

i just dont want end this r/s i am still holding it but she force me to find an third party who can understand me and respect me instead. instead i seem to lost my pride even i do so much for her n end up this is what i get.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: need help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by szs13 View Post
i just dont want end this r/s i am still holding it but she force me to find an third party who can understand me and respect me instead. instead i seem to lost my pride even i do so much for her n end up this is what i get.
Divorce her as quickly as possible before you end up stuck in a loveless marriage.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-11-2013, 11:56 AM
Samster

the problem lies on i have a kid and i love my kid alot. a kid cant lose either one of the parents as i dont want to follow the others.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 14
Sandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find better

how long was the r/s before your marriage?

was this marriage due to shot gun?
Old 02-11-2013, 12:20 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Stop making excuses for yourself, how is getting a 3rd party going to help?
9 out of 10 couples go thru that phase sometimes in their relationship, either you end it or learn to live with it... getting a 3rd party doesnt solve anything and will probably be your worst nightmare.

Quote:
i just dont want end this r/s i am still holding it but she force me to find an third party who can understand me and respect me instead.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 02-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
SBCheongSter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are just one of the many guys who have been through the same state after getting married.
But usually the wife will only show her true colors after 2-3 years but yours is quite fast, probably means that she had been enduring since courtship time .
Nevertheless, either you get used to it and accept her as she is, or go for marriage counselling.
I think marriage counselling is good for both of you and your kid.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

nope bro..it was plan
Old 02-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
BBBJOK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBBBJOK is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro

Bring her for checkup. Could be depression. Medication could improve the situation

Regards
Old 02-11-2013, 05:06 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

If you think you want to salvage this r/s, do it quick. If you think not worth the effort to pacify her, better get this over with, the kid is not a problem with 1 parent upbringing, depends on which parent and how well the parent can do out of this situation. Long hurt is not better than short hurt. Do it before this 'hole' gets bigger and deeper, until that time you cannot tahan anymore, your time bomb gonna explode and it will be a worst case scenario and ending with everyone getting hurt badly bigtime.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
BBBJOK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBBBJOK is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Indeed this is urgent. Got to settle fast.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

How long were you guys dating for before marriage? This is just a communication problem. You guys just gotta air the grievances and relearn your love languages...

Also, be careful of falling into the trap of self-fulfilling prophecies. The more you think about wanting an affair, the more your marriage may become soured, fuelling your desire for an affair. Think about it.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
Happyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to behold

Sit down and have a good talk.. keeping silent will not do any good ..
Marriage is all abt communication...
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8xLN1r6Ut0
Old 02-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
situation maciam what happen to my fren...anyway red light blinking liao, maybe she tao jiak outside and she trying to find comfort if u do the same...
Old 02-11-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 20
fishing around is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfishing around is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Stop making excuses for yourself, how is getting a 3rd party going to help?
9 out of 10 couples go thru that phase sometimes in their relationship, either you end it or learn to live with it... getting a 3rd party doesnt solve anything and will probably be your worst nightmare.
Completely agree with this bro. Something similar happened and I "had" a 3rd party for a while. Turned into one whole big mess with the shit hitting the fan too.

Just have to seriously sit down and talk it through. Marriage counseling is a good way to go.

Upped the bro for this statement. Completely agree.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

"she force me to find an third party who can understand me and respect me instead."

Why like this ? I don't get it .
Is this a trap ? You got third party...she get PI to gather evidence.
She wanted to break. Evidence show you are at fault.

Last edited by iFuck; 03-11-2013 at 08:01 AM. Reason: spelling mistake "evident "
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1