The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
Riesling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mother-in-law

Characters involve:

Myself
My mother-in-law
My wife
My sis in law

Part 1:

My wife just got pregnant recently so it I'm being advise not to have sex with her for the time being. Personally, I have a high sex drive. Now I'm even hungrier. My wife is 25yo and she have a younger sis who is 23. My mother in law is 46, divorce since my wife is still a kid.
Her looks and body is similar to a mediacorp actress call quan yi feng (think a slightly older version of quan yi feng), so she is not the slim type but a bit of flesh. I dunno why but I always have the impression that she is a horny MILF. In fact all along, I hope to Fxxk her but I know I won't have any chances.

This happens few weeks ago when me and my wife visited her after work on a friday night. I was quite tired that night as I've been walking up and down at a construction site during the day (I'm working in construction-related field). We had dinner, watch TV and then my sis in law suggest that we go to a pasar malam nearby walk walk followed by catching up with a few frds for coffee. But I was too tired and only thought of having some beer and have a good night sleep therefore I didn't join them. My mum-in-law too, don't wanna go. So my wife and her sis wnet ahead.

Part 2:

It was around 9plus, me and my mum-in-law are having some beer while watching TV. Her face was beginning to turn red after 2-3 glasses. She stop and said that she wanted to bath and I also told her that I'm going to rest in my wife's room.

I was massaging my own thighs and then she walk pass the bedroom, she asked whether my thighs are sore and I said yes, due to lots of walking on site. Then she told me she knows a bit of massage and said she'll massage me. I abit paisei but still obliged. She was wearing a night dress, sleeveless, knee length but not revealing.

Part 3:

I was laying down on the bed while she start to massage my thigh. I was topless with only a shorts without underwear cos all along i don't wear it as I'm a boxer man. As she sits on the bed beside me, I can see her thigh, smooth and fair. It was only after a short while of pressing, massaging that I start having a reaction. I closed my eyes and enjoy the massage. When I open my eyes I notice that she was looking at my erected dick. I get more courageous (maybe after the beers), I was glancing at her and she noticed too.

Part 4 to be continue.....gotta go now
Old 11-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 16
boring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Mother-in-law

camping start
Old 11-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ditto on the camping
Old 11-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
willy_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilly_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

willy reporting for camp!!!hehehehe
Old 11-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

parking here for more....
Old 11-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more......
Old 11-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light

Alamak bro you stop at the interesting part. Me camping for more.
Keep it up !
Old 11-11-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 16
scorpionnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GPMG cocked & ready!
Old 11-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpionnn View Post
GPMG cocked & ready!
u guys actually pcc to some cock&bull story?
Old 11-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Shah Alam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like to hear more story from u.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Cant wait for more....carry on pls
Old 11-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more here.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8691 / Power: 17
HonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond repute

Wah,,,,, so many campers liao, so one more guy is not more. Me also start camping for the next installment.
Hey! I might be a Crook, but I am Honest!
Old 11-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more here, pls do cont..fast fast.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 11-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

nice story bro,camping for more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1