The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Another Case Very Sad to Read About This

people wonder why foreigners dont trust chinese girls.. here is an example why - Shenzhen Stuff
I saw this and link it. Ang Moh got conned. Another statistic braddahs. This SG braddah in the thread said he lose big too. Seem like PRC very effective. Ang Moh is human too, could have happened to anyone who fall for this.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 21
bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!
Re: Another Case Very Sad to Read About This

no matter if you are an ANG MOH..CHINESE..MALAY..INDIAN..or whatever race..

once the small head rules over the big head..then the same thing will happened time and time again lor..

so what's new then?
Old 10-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 16
Chengdu dog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Another Case Very Sad to Read About This

[QUOTE=jchongking;3819085]
Quote:

So confirm PRC holes very dangerous - they are traps; once your kuku bird go in, cannot come out until u pay ransom.
But no problem for me so far - the PRC sluts can call me 'lao gong lao gong' until their throat & cb dry up!
Bro colins still want to marry PRC public toilet or PRC 鸡
Old 11-06-2009, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rogerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually, i know quite alot of PRC girls, it really depends what they went through, some are really scheming while others aren't. Depends on luck too la, meet one bad apple doesnt mean all bad right?
Old 11-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
cablesnwires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchongking View Post

So confirm PRC holes very dangerous - they are traps; once your kuku bird go in, cannot come out until u pay ransom.
But no problem for me so far - the PRC sluts can call me 'lao gong lao gong' until their throat & cb dry up!
I think u might have heard them wrongly, probably calling you "老公公,老公公"
Old 12-06-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
roxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well, it's really a sad case for that ang moh. i heard of sad case and i know of a few male friends of mine who are happily married to china woman. it's all about the luck you get when meeting china ladies. sometimes you get to know those who are out to cheat but there are china ladies who are really nice. i know of this guy friend of mine who got married to this real naive and nice china lady. really depends on luck.
Old 12-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxy View Post
well, it's really a sad case for that ang moh. i heard of sad case and i know of a few male friends of mine who are happily married to china woman. it's all about the luck you get when meeting china ladies. sometimes you get to know those who are out to cheat but there are china ladies who are really nice. i know of this guy friend of mine who got married to this real naive and nice china lady. really depends on luck.
Well..kC this kinda stuff very diffcult to say one...i also si bei experience wif Prc...alot of Prcs...but end up i also die big time then comes into Kc...

U may be able to control Kc against one Prc....but may not be wif the next Prc....Tats the rule of this game...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 12-06-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

oh? good to read such stories
so wise up all and be aware of the
perils of Chinese MMs !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1