The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Miss Geylang Malaysia Vip Service (31 Aug)

4 BRAND NEW MISS VIPs

WET AND CHIO TOP PICKS MALAYSIA 31 AUG

MISS GEYLANG MALAYSIA VIP DUODUO
MISS GEYLANG MALAYSIA PREMIUM XIAOBUDIAN
MISS GEYLANG MALAYSIA FIRST CLASS YANGYANG
MISS GEYLANG MALAYSIA SPECIAL LANTIAN

New stocks at 1649 and 2047 is gooooood...very good.
Old 31-08-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
breeze1972115 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Malaysian wl at 1649 ?

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker
Old 31-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 20
yy0202 is one of the Best!yy0202 is one of the Best!yy0202 is one of the Best!
Re: Miss Geylang Malaysia Vip Service (31 Aug)

How come the name sounds like ah tiong bu?
总是不小心忘记了 平淡不只是因为简单
握紧手里的幸福 也许只有一个人能让你如此的习惯.
Old 31-08-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Aiyah bronze cheebye clones, everybody knows that CAT $150 is Ah Tiong. Since you don't even know this means you don't even call, ask so much for what?

Go look for Bronze cheebye in his Aug compilation thread. He giving his can only afford $80 business lessons again on FR and its importance to business. But funnily those FR he write makes no difference to the WL business and nobody ask him to write also. But he himself thinks his FR useful. And funnily those house he endorse convert to $80 for him. But the damn fool still thinks he got use.

Want to ask noob questions, please look for bronze cheebye kia. He's the sammyboy office boy. He will even compile questions for himself to read.
Old 31-08-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
Aiyah bronze cheebye clones, everybody knows that CAT $150 is Ah Tiong. Since you don't even know this means you don't even call, ask so much for what?

Go look for Bronze cheebye in his Aug compilation thread. He giving his can only afford $80 business lessons again on FR and its importance to business. But funnily those FR he write makes no difference to the WL business and nobody ask him to write also. But he himself thinks his FR useful. And funnily those house he endorse convert to $80 for him. But the damn fool still thinks he got use.

Want to ask noob questions, please look for bronze cheebye kia. He's the sammyboy office boy. He will even compile questions for himself to read.
sorry. what does this have to do with me?

pls, I don't use clones to ask questions.

I can jolly fuck you myself if I want to, and expose your clones as well.

LOL.

If the above two nicks are my clones, I challenge you to report them to moderator and get them banned just like how your clones andrewmp and haidilao got banned by moderator for trolling and spamming. LOL!!!!

And for THE LAST DAMN TIME GET THIS IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD, mr 123hu aka son of a whore troll clone promoter of 1649...

I don't use clones to question you and i have been leaving you alone.

YOU ARE THE FUCKER who must keep opening new account fuck me.

Those accounts above are quite senior. yy0202 is from Jan 2005 leh. even older than me in this forum!! I should be his clone since i registered in apr 2005YOu mean i kept this old clone for 13 years till now just to use to question you???

Where got time bro???? Wake up lah!!!!

You want to use clone acounts to promote, I never disturb you leh.

So just do your promotions and shut up.

Don't drag my name every time and spout lies everytime someone question you!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 31-08-2018 at 03:02 PM.
Old 31-08-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

and mr mcpeachblossom aka 123hu.

you start a thread calling your girls Miss Geylang Malaysia.

Obviously some guys may be confused and want to verify

Some may really be looking for malaysian.

You do not need to overreact to every post you saw questioning your threads, and then drag my name in when I AM NOT INVOLVED.

Very simple, just reply those bros nicely that the girls in 1649 are from China.

What's the problem???

Why must keep dragging me in everytime you or your clones got questioned by others?

We all would love to see 1649 do well, and to see all geylang houses do well.

Your this kind of stupid tactics is not helping your house!

Promote is one thing. We can close both eyes.

But do not keep attacking people who question lah.

and every time use that stupid lie that. "oh, it must be bronzegod". THIS IS A LIE. I DO NOT AND HAVE NEVER USED CLONES TO QUESTION OR DISTURB YOU. Please stop lying!
Old 31-08-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

I don't see any promotion. So far got no FR here. Just some TCSS on Malaysia day.

In fact, you are the one calling for FR and writing 2 page long FR to promote WL. Very funny leh, you write 1 FR equal 10x the length of others FRs. If anyone here is a promotor, you are the chief. You are even the admin boy help to compile lists. Whose FR and lists get the most complaints? Also you.

If you're not a promoter, nobody here can be a promotor. LOL.

The problem with you is very simple. You are S.T.U.P.I.D.
Old 31-08-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't see any promotion. So far got no FR here. Just some TCSS on Malaysia day.

In fact, you are the one calling for FR and writing 2 page long FR to promote WL. Very funny leh, you write 1 FR equal 10x the length of others FRs. If anyone here is a promotor, you are the chief. You are even the admin boy help to compile lists. Whose FR and lists get the most complaints? Also you.

If you're not a promoter, nobody here can be a promotor. LOL.

The problem with you is very simple. You are S.T.U.P.I.D.
Ya. So why you need to drag my name in when people asked if the girls you listed as miss geylang malaysia are malaysian??

What does it have to do with me you stupid fuck?

People asked genuine questions just answer nicely lah. Drag me in for fuck?

then you dragged me in and kena fuck by me. you not happy.

Shut up and just run your threads.

Don't drag my name in every time you saw a question on your threads or on your house 1649 and 2047.

There are so many thousand bros reading this forum.

Anyone may ask a question.

And they did not attack you. They just ask if it's malaysian.

You are the stupid fuck shit that must over-react and drag my name into your things.

FUCKING idiot.
Old 31-08-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Whining online because you dare not show your face in Geylang is not called fucking lah pussy. The more you whine online, the more you show that's all you can do. Lanlan.

Only a promotor (with his multiple idiot clones) will make the dumb claim that FRs helps to improve business. LOL.

I welcome you to disturb me anytime. And if you don't want me to fuck you anymore, all you have to do is to go on your knees and beg, something which you are used to doing.
Old 31-08-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Whining online because you dare not show your face in Geylang is not called fucking lah pussy. The more you whine online, the more you show that's all you can do. Lanlan.

Only a promotor (with his multiple idiot clones) will make the dumb claim that FRs helps to improve business. LOL.

I welcome you to disturb me anytime. And if you don't want me to fuck you anymore, all you have to do is to go on your knees and beg, something which you are used to doing.
I can't be bothered with you until you drag my nick into things and spread lies.

that's when I obviously have to appear and shut down your lies that I used clones to question your threads etc. This is plain bullshit.

Very simple.

In future, don't bring up my nick or assume that people questioning you must be me. I don't use clones to question or attack others, unlike you.

So stay out of my way. And we'll be fine.

I do not mind your updates on 1649. But no need to attack others.

That's all.
Old 31-08-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I can't be bothered with you until you drag my nick into things and spread lies.

that's when I obviously have to appear and shut down your lies that I used clones to question your threads etc. This is plain bullshit.

Very simple.

In future, don't bring up my nick or assume that people questioning you must be me. I don't use clones to question or attack others, unlike you.

So stay out of my way. And we'll be fine.

I do not mind your updates on 1649. But no need to attack others.

That's all.
I don't give a fuck if you mind or don't mind. You're just a pussy who dares not show his face in Geylang and fantasises about ipads.

Nothing to clear the air. You are the Chief FR promoter with multiple clones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1