The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold
2 girls from nick junior and their friend

Today morning, i send msg to a few girls from various TS. Only Ice and Gabby from nick juniour response. Started from me meeting Ice then follow by her friend she intro. Once action start, halfway, Ice called Gabby to join in without my knowledge when I was in the bathroom. So in the end, I screw all 3 because they stay together. Our deal was done in rhe hotel. Feel cheated but satisfy in a way I manage to screw all 3 ladies with one shot. Not trying to promote myself. Just want to warn bros here not to be too kind hearted. If not end up being robert. I was lucky to have enough cash with me. If not how? As for the ladies, I find Gabby still worth a try for her size D. The other 2 dont bother. Just for share.
Old 26-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 14
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Re: 2 girls from nick junior and their friend

so you paid for 3 girls? lmao..
Old 26-06-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40888 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

U may ask buy 1 get 3 if nonagreedment b4 hand she respond yr sms because no business ma
Old 26-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28385 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: 2 girls from nick junior and their friend

What was the total damage?

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 26-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

ha bro, next time just bring enough, then wont kena robert already
Old 26-06-2012, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
bigbellybutton is a name known to allbigbellybutton is a name known to allbigbellybutton is a name known to allbigbellybutton is a name known to allbigbellybutton is a name known to allbigbellybutton is a name known to all

Bro Ben,

U R not the only one... I got it last week , but manage only for 2 ladies.
Got in another girl Called Xiao Li and this lady Ice kept telling me to get another one.. In the end each of them I pay $80.00 cause i kept my money inside my car.

Service wise i thought indicate 2 shots but after 1 shot , they receive call say need to go see house blar... blar....

I think totally not worth it ..

Warning to all bro's out there.. Be careful, just bring enough cash will do or else end up paying more...
Old 26-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
numbercollector deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bring just enough will solve the cheating problem. Imho
Old 26-06-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 13
lovbyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylovbyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

most fl uses such tactic to help each other to earn more $ at the end you have the choice to reject.

----------- ► CLICK ME ◄ -----------

--------------- ► MASSAGE GIRLS ◄ ---------------

independent FreeLance welcome to apply @ [email protected]

chewyfruit.net
Old 26-06-2012, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Yes. I paid for all 3 ladies at $100 each. As for one dick can last how long it depend on individual. I last long enough to let Ice and her friend surrender. Lost it ti Gabby. I think because we french. That is why i lose. Appreciate those brothers that give advice. I know the trick. Only want to play along with their game. Just want to warn those bro who going to engage Ice and dont go for it.
Old 26-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

Good one bro. Thanks for the warning
Old 27-06-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
Victoryyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro for warning
Advert Space Available