The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Kaboom36, good FR effort (bumped you). On Thermae, it only opens after 8+ (or 9, I forget?). Yo, some moonlight, when rent is due etc On LBs outside, that's why it's nicknamed Star Wars Cantina? Or perhaps the punters?

On Soi Cowboy, the most popular is Bacarra. Once upon a time, before naemlo moved on with his hand holding business, believe it was his HQ with his cronies. But then he was once more handsome and popular with gals
Old 07-03-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
On Soi Cowboy, the most popular is Bacarra. Once upon a time, before naemlo moved on with his hand holding business, believe it was his HQ with his cronies. But then he was once more handsome and popular with gals
Now he is still as popular with the puyings even if getting older.

REASON: BMW.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Anyone ever tabao the ladies from massage joints that line the soi leading up to Soi Cowboy? Would love to hear if the ladies offer anything better than a typical agogo BF?

Recce soi 33 before, too many girls who've worked in Singapore before, too pampered..
Old 12-03-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

I think this thread encompasses too many items, massage, agogo, clubbing...

Anyway here's a brief from my short trip, care and share

Thermae:
As the previous bro pointed out, it's a basement bar next to Soi 15.
It's quite a messy place, all the girls crowd around the bar perimeter. You buy a beer around 100baht and you can go round and round checking out the goods. Easily more than 50 girls there on and off. Not much selection for me, maybe too messy. I am sure there are hidden gems but I did not stay long let alone ask for the prices.

Soi Cowboy:
The usual agogo street. Went in and out of a few. Crazy House at the end is famous for the nude dancers. Went in much longer than I expected to ogle and check out the scene. Ended up in Baccara. Second and third floor are nude dancers, darker skin and shorter babes. Not really interested so stayed at first floor for the SYT babes. Red uniforms are the taller babes, yellow are the shorter ones. Took a beer at 180baht. Checked out a few rounds of their dancing and there was a tall slutty babe that was really grooving sexy. Bought her a ladies drink at 200baht and rubba her a bit in the back row. Full shaven pussy was the deal breaker. Bar fined her at 600baht and 3000 for ST. No looking back in my hotel room. Continued her slutty dance once inside, blew me kneeling down with lots of eye contact. Took a bath and played her pussy in the shower. She probably got horny and fucked me damn hard. Was probably overpriced but I guess I got lucky with the service
Old 13-03-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
partingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypartingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Hullo fellow bros,

Reporting 'live' from BKK - land of pussies

Went to baccara and crazy house - crazy house girls standard dropped a lot!! not 1 is a looker...all small breasts, but this time round they are mostly clean-shaven...i like! wahaha

bacarra is good. always lots of girls and a lot more pretty ones. but a lot of them are female ninjas...they chop u LD v fast. i admit i kena chopped 2 LD in a single setting coz i was staring at her breasts and busy feeling her shapely bums. damn lol

tonight i went quite late, slightly around mid night, so i guess the chio ones are mostly taken. i had 2 girls who are quite keen in me, but one is too slutty (a bit turn off for me) and another quite big-sized but ok looking. in the end, i didnt bf any.

around 1:30am, proceeded to thermae but 1 quite ok looking girl caught my eye. she look a bit like jap. stopped and talked to her. negotiated 2000 baht for st. went back hotel. frenched well. she quite shy, keep saying she shy this and that. cannot touch her pussy at all. wanna grind her pussy before inserting also cannot. and when i position my little bro at the entrance of her love hole, she suddenly grabbed my dick and say she shy...im like, wtf?! it was dark and i can't really see too. but she kept on holding my manhood and then said she shy. nb. felt like i kena conned...can bbbj and hj but cannot fuck. she say she tired. nb lim peh sian zi pua already, dick went limp lol.

in the end, gave her 1000 baht and then tell her to go home. she is upset, but lim peh more tulan. i'm the customer yet i cannot fuck u. haizz

ok, gonna sleep now. guess tmr's another mongering day

end of day 1 FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U still have a lot to learn regarding LBs in Thailand.

Dun think he was wet but instead he urinated. How can u feel wet pussy when he was on panty n hot pants??

All gers or LBs in Thermae are expected to be humped by men either via asshole or pussy. They are not there to be taken back to hotel for a hug, a kiss n leave. If I encounter this situation, I will kick her out without paying.
Bro anikisan... i think i know you hit on which one... I also saw "her" outside.

may not be this one, she didn't appear on discover now (afternoon), but yes, look like Jap AV, her below eye liner is white one.

Just be more careful next time.. scan your wechat to see.. 95% all LB there.. and i think she is standing outside thermae...
Old 13-03-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
partingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypartingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantvsrave View Post
Thought I might shed some light on my very recent 5D4N trip to Bangkok. It can be rather lengthy so I ask for your indulgence. I will also be using some abbreviations – those who frequent these places will know where I’m referring to.

I’ve been visiting Bangkok for about 4 times a year for the past 10 years since I was 18. I don’t know if that makes me a regular but I think I’ve seen my fair share of places to visit and built solid rapports with hotel staff and business owners.

Due to work commitments, this was my first trip to Bangkok in a year. Hence I decided to venture into new ground to see what was on offer. Boy was I surprised at my findings.

Saphan Khwai (approximately 300m walk from Saphan Khwai BTS)

I’ve always been visiting NEP so I decided to stray and explore this place so many people have been talking about. Entered T-Ded99 at around 9pm (Friday) and was ushered to a booth. Place looks old and dingy, what you would expect if the place existed in the late 1990s to early 2000s. Looked at the price menu and saw that a beer costs 140B – I thought to myself why the hype since it didn't differ much from NEP (80-160B) and SCB (140-180B).

My order for beer came and to my surprise it was a 660ml bottle instead of the usual 330ml you get at NEP. I would say slightly better value there. Looked around to scout for a potential night-time playmate – plenty of girls I should say, but the prettier ones were already seated with their regulars. Finished up my drink and chatted with the MMS for a bit. Paid up and left. Found out that it opens at 8pm and closes at 4am. Bottom line, not somewhere I would visit again.

The Lord (approximately 300m from Hwai Khuang MRT)

Decided to try somewhere new as I usually visit Nataree and Poseidon. Very pretty girls were on offer when I arrived at The Lord. It was around 4pm (Saturday) so only 7 girls were available. Prices were steep – ranging from 3400 – 9900B for normal class girls to XX class models. Had a good chat with the PPS and left for Nataree since they had more girls on offer (more than 50 when I arrived at 4.45pm).

Nana Plaza

Entered my regular AGG bars – RB1 and R&B Bar (formerly R4). Was greeted by my friendly MMSs and was told of the newcomers. Some looked alright – could have been the lighting and the beer goggles (this lightweight already had a grand total of 4 beers prior).

Just one or two years ago (I think), ST used to cost be 2500B in R&B. Now it has gone up to 3000B for ST and 6000B for LT. LT only covers you for 6 hours. Most girls are also more reluctant to stay beyond 5am the next morning or even be barfined for LT. Spoke to 4 girls that night, mostly just making my presence felt. Times have changed I guess. Girls are now more picky yet customers are still willing to paying such rates. Most girls will also try to leech at least 2 LDs from you if they sense you are not going to barfine them. Left after paying the bill.

Went down to RB1 and MMS immediately brought me my regular girl. Sat for 3 drinks, barfined and left.

Massage parlours along Sukhumvit Soi 33

5 mins walking into Soi 33 you will see massage shops on your left and right. They are not discreet at all. Saw Akane (some have commented on this place before) and Love Teen (further up from Mitu). Prices here are competitive – 60mins for just over 1000B. Girls however, are limited (Love Teen had 7 girls, Akane had 5) and not lookers. This was slightly after 1.30 pm (Sunday). I moved on to Mitu.

My intention of exploring Soi 33 was to visit Mitu on my final afternoon in Bangkok. There was quite a lot of hype about their good service so it made me curious. When I arrived at around 2 pm, only 3 of the 15 girls were available. Before me were 2 Japanese dudes but they also left upon knowing the lack of girls at that time. IMO, the prices here are extremely steep for a 50 min massage, unless you go for their rookie girls (2000B). Even so, 2000B can easily get you a 1.5 hr session elsewhere. A session here can cost on the upwards of 3500B.

Walked out and headed to Healthland for a 2 hr traditional massage (550B) before taking a taxi to the airport.

Summary

Indeed, times are changing. The new prices and timings are here to stay. Either get used to it or find somewhere else to monger. For me, I just enjoy the vibe this city exudes and the availability of girls. This is just something that Singapore cannot provide. Everything I have commented on so far is just my own opinion. I welcome you to correct my perception and engage in healthy and constructive discussions.
Sorry for thread digging,

but Bro rantvsrave, totally agree with you. Im also similiar in terms of 4 times a year, and around 4-5 years of chionging.

6 months ago Soi Cowboy LT was 5k, until 6am, ST was 2.5k
today, for my this trip, they told me 3k for ST, 5k for 4hrs, until 1am, and 7k until 5am. wtf...

Even for Thermae, at 9-10pm, no girls will LT anymore... they all want multiple ST. the market has changed.
Old 14-03-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

sigh, what kind of market has it become? I thought Japanese economy is not good. Who is upping the prices for the market
Old 14-03-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Libero,

Therefore, negotiate for better price and get ready to walk away or ask for next girl! Always negotiate and never accept first offer!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 14-03-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Anyone ever tabao the ladies from massage joints that line the soi leading up to Soi Cowboy? Would love to hear if the ladies offer anything better than a typical agogo BF?

Recce soi 33 before, too many girls who've worked in Singapore before, too pampered..
If you count soi 11 as one of the sous, then yes. Read up and they said the alleyway between ski 11 & 13 has some dirty massage places so went there and see.

Saw this cute looking Isaan girl so went and have her. 300b for full body massage. She asked 1k for sex but negotiated to 1k total. Thought she was good, so got her line.

Next day she asked me to go over and accompany her cuz no business. Brought her out for a beer and then she asked to go back with me. Had a round and a half (didnt cum 2nd round) with her before she left in the morning.

Can't compare with agogo ladies because never tried to take one out before. But I guess all this boils down to chemistry, whether she likes you or not. If she does, you'll be treated like a king.

Cheers brother
Old 14-03-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
realy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrealy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
But I guess all this boils down to chemistry, whether she likes you or not. If she does, you'll be treated like a king.

Cheers brother
I agree with you on the chemistry. Below is my FR on my recent trip earlier of the year

1st night

Went to Baccara at around 9pm on my first night as I didn't went up level 2 or 3 in my previous trip there. Was stopped at the entrance. Asked to get a drink b4 going in. Didnt remember such rule 1 year ago..maybe i went late and not much ladies..so the rule do not apply. Met a sideliner ger..she quote me 3k for ST and 6k for LT. Told her i come next day.

Went Thermae at around 10:20pm get a cheap drink and look see look see, did see a few cute gers but didnt go ask the price.

Reach nana at around 11pm. Go walk around look see look see before going to my usual RB. I notice most RB mms always push to buy them LD. Then saw my usual ger... wao lao..she put on weight sia. Talk abit.. then a couple of jap client came in and see my ger like never see before. Keep looking at her. MMS complain that my ger sit with me no dance, she no choice go dance. Then 1 jap client decide to ST her. Me LL and spent 2hours++ in RB talk/eat with mms and others gers. Went back hotel alone that night. Msg my usual ger if next day wana go out. She quote me 5k for LT and barfine 600 from 20:00 to till 0500 next day. I say okie.

2nd night

Kept thinking she put on weight liao... like dun worth it. So came up some lame excuses and fly kite. At night went Barrca again at around 10pm. This time the sideliner ger i meet on my first night saw me as they are "patrolling" around, she ask me wana ST/LT okie or not... i say let me think.. you go other places first. Then sit there drink, talk to the bartender and see show. Came another ger, talk abit, buy 1 LD but told her me not interested in her. About 2 hours later, the sideliner ger i meet saw me again as she was surprised i still around. She say she come back to me later as she getting the LD for another table of sinkie. She came back within a few mins and ask wana LT or ST. She told me that table got 1 guy wana LT but she promised me she come back for me cause she see me 2 nights already. Even her other sideliner frens asked her you still keep to this client after 2nights. So i negotiate with her from 6k to 5k for LT, she told me okie but 5am she leave. Then i think think... never mind.. ST 3k better cause it was already close to 1am. Brought her to my hotel and action begins.

After action ends, it was around 1.30pm..she say go back also useless cause 2am bar close. Then i pity her so change to LT of 5k. She ask for another 100 for taxi back home.. i okie. So we talked, talked alot till 3am. We talked how the system works, How much they get paid, what are the penalty...how much she earns...etc. Next morning round 2 start and she left only at 9am instead of the initial 5am as I was checking out to go to airport. Got her line and will LT her again in my next trip. Chemistry really plays a big part.

Last edited by realy; 14-03-2016 at 10:35 PM.
Old 21-03-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
bluephone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went to Nataree and Emmanuel few weeks ago. Very SOP soapy bath and FJ. Anyone knows where should I go to find the soapy massage on the inflatable mattress these days?
Old 23-03-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

7 nights in BKK and 4 in Phuket with one friend

Did so many things on this trip. Haven't had so much fun in a long while. Having the right person to party with surely matters.

Recalling some of highlights and a major low light.....

At Cowboy's Crazy House which features fully nude go go girls, fingers of right and left hands went berserk playing hide and seek in little tight moist dark caves. Had to wash my hands multiple times to text on my phone lol.

Went to Pimp twice. Fortunate to have picked the right girls both times who kept us entertained throughout. On the second visit, reminded the waiter to keep the shot girls away from our table. It was fun the first time around to buy these shots cuz in return these shot girls pretty much allow you to molest them anyway you want on the spot. Of course, it burned a big hole in the pocket lol.

Visited Nataree three times. Addict once and Cam Cam massage once, kapoo once, and Baccara gogo twice.

Tried dating service twice. This was first time I tried his. Turned out quite nice with model-quality girls. Took first one to Thong Lor for romantic dinner then to, DND, Do Not Disturb, to party. Second one we went to Karaoke City and then Roadsidedog for drinks.

Now here is the low light. It was the fateful night partying at DND. My friend wanted to party more afterwards. Ended up at Scratchdog.

Room was dark, booze was flowing, shisha was blowing, and eyes were wandering. My friend was talking up with this tall lady with happa look. That is his cup of tea. It was not my plan to hook up with anyone but fate led my wandering eyes to this lady standing not too far away.

It was as if a lightening struck me, or as if a blind person suddenly regains his sight. She stood like an angel, with mesmerizing aura. My soul felt like it was sucked out of my body. I was about to kneel and kowtow in front of her. Every features on her face was what I would want my dream girl to have. They seemed to all fall in the right places as a Michelangelo masterpiece. And that smile! I was in heaven!

Then, I fell right down to hell. A kimchi guy approached her and started chatting her up. Before long, they were locking lips like couples for ages. How could she fall for a short ugly guy like him! Why didn't I approach her sooner! I was about o shout toward the sky and proclaim "God, please let me have her, and I will become a devout Christian forever!"

As if God heard me, the kimchi guy appeared to decline my dream girl's overture to go back to his hotel, pointing at his wedding ring. In disbelief that he could reject a goddess like her, I was relieved God gave me a second chance to redeem myself. I would not let my dream girl slip away. I was back in heaven again.

I quickly positioned myself in front of her and, as politely and nonchalantly as I could, complimented her how beautiful she was. It took about 3.9 seconds into the conversation when she popped the question of "how much."

Even though I had my suspicion, it still felt like a spear into my heart to learn she was a WL. If I could not have her love, I will settle with her body, I consoled myself. I was on my way back down to hell.

Holding up five fingers, I offered 5000 baht. Just as fast as I fell in love with her, she rejected me with a spiteful laugh. I was all the way down to the bottom of hell again.

Fearing the kimchi dude might change his mind and return to snatch my angel from me, I leaned over to her friend and confessed how much I liked her. "How much do you want to pay?" was her way of offering her consolation. I indicated 6000 and the deal was sealed.

On the way out and to my hotel, I vaguely remember paying for a 3900 bill for their bill, handing out 1000 or 2000 baht tip to the waitress and paying 1000 baht for the taxi ride which lasted about 3 minutes. I wanted to show money was not an issue and I was not gonna let anything get in the way of bedding her. I was ascending to heaven again.

I forgot to mention while still at Scratchdog, she and I locked lips and tongues, the same lip and tongue she used to seduce the kimchi, the same way she used to seduce many other guys perhaps. I was forgiving and forgetting...all the red flags; but I was color blind for that night....I was seeing only green.

Once in my room, she asked for the 6000 in advance which I obliged. We striped down to our birth suits, showered and got going on the couch. I tongue painted like Van Gogh on speed. However, when time came to introduce mini me to her mini her, mini me was in mini coma from night-long inebriation. Heaven was so close but again so far. I felt the weight of fate sinking me downward again toward hell.

After failed attempts, she got up to shower while I lay on the bed. As if someone just turned on the light switch, or as if someone just figured out how to use chopsticks, I gathered myself, as she came out of the bathroom, and asked "are you a ladyboy?"

Her reaction was "fuck you!" followed by the slam of the door as she stormed out. That was the damning final piece of evidence, as I impersonated Sherlock Holms, which left me feeling like having been run over by a car, a LB that was a top-of-line Mercedes model.

The moral in this long story is that....even Michael Jordan missed dunks sometimes. I thought I was infallible. My arrogance let my guard down. I deserved to be condemned to hell, at least until more mongering transcends my soul. Oh, and also, try not to fall in love lol.

It was an expensive and humbling experience, albeit not all fruitless. We found an interesting way to differentiate LB from ladies, thanks to bro Google- real ladies' index fingers should always be longer than their ring fingers. So far, our field research has upheld this finding. So, no more excuses in the future lol!

Now, bonus coverage for Phuket-

Stayed at Naka Resort, beautiful hotel at a nice location. Fantasia has shut down. Visited Angel Massage at Phuket town twice. Damage 2500. Most girls from Chiangmai, around 20-30 girls in the tank to choose. Both times I found gems which made me happy happy.

Here is a drone video I made for Phuket-

Enjoy! Cheers!

Last edited by NijozanSameSame; 23-03-2016 at 02:25 PM.
Old 23-03-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluephone View Post
Went to Nataree and Emmanuel few weeks ago. Very SOP soapy bath and FJ. Anyone knows where should I go to find the soapy massage on the inflatable mattress these days?
Only the Nataree puyings inside the aquarium do B2B plus soapy on inflatable mattress plus soapy and clean up in the bathtub.

Plus you have to politely ask them to do it.

The other ladies seating outside the fish tank do not do it on inflatable mattress.

Not sure ?.

Please go and ask norice.

Last edited by Yokosi; 23-03-2016 at 12:45 PM.
Old 23-03-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HuskTwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros. any massage places around huay kwang mrt that offer just normal massage plus a handjob? Hopefully price not too steep.
Old 23-03-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Only the Nataree puyings inside the aquarium do B2B plus soapy on inflatable mattress plus soapy and clean up in the bathtub.

Plus you have to politely ask them to do it.

The other ladies seating outside the fish tank do not do it on inflatable mattress.

Not sure ?.

Please go and ask norice.
Nataree now no more have inflatable mattresses.... all fishtank puyings now oso use the same rooms as the sideliners but on 2nd level.

B2B is done with oil on the bed mattress.... and inside the bathtub if you want soapy. Some bros prefer to book those inside the fishtanks rather than the sideliners because usually their service level is high..... and sometimes you can get extra perks.... like 2nd shot or 3-holer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1