The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-10-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Smokey123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR FOR NEEN (Love Affair)
30 Sept 2019 (her first day)

Looks: her photos dont do her justice, she is way prettier than her photos. In fact dont even look like same person. Photo shows single eyelids but hers is double. (duno what happened here)

Body: Slim but abit fleshy at the hips kind. Quite tall about 160+. Boobs small a/b with pointy nipple.

Communication: limited english, has to use google translate, can see she sometime frustrated because dont understand

Personality: Very shy girl, definitely green. Keep using blanket cover her body say cold.

Shower quite SOP, after that on the bed was quite awkward she dont know how to start so just look at each other.

Catbath: 10/10 this is her best part, she lick from my nipple all the way down to my balls. the way she lightly use her tongue to lick is 10/10

BBBJ: not bad no suction just the way i like it

CIM: No

finger/painting: painting abit but when try to finger she squirms and doesnt want

FJ: quite accommodating even when i took long to cum

GFE: not bad, will initiative lie her head on my shoulder and hold my hand when rest, really boost your ego

All in all, still quite enjoy time with her. Its like sex with your first gf, the shyness and awkwardness is there. But dont get me wrong she does know how to turn you on and ride your dick.
Very shy and innocent girl, probably doing this for money. So if you book her please dont too rough and take care of her.
Old 01-10-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to all
FR for sexamazon's secret

Booked at 11pm 30/9/19

Usual location, okt fast and efficient

For the girl:
- Looks - if you wanted to fuck Ellena Young, here's your chance to fuck a lookalike
- Body - big boobs, nice to squeeze. Tummy from baby.
- Pussy - hairy, boss says trimmed but... Idk, I like mine with lesser hair. Not smelly, but got some sweat stench from the hair. Didn't really bother painting. Was relatively tight though
- Service - appears quite green. But tbf, after boss's candy and her anal fucking goodness, everyone else seems quite tame and green.
- BJ - didn't give me bbbj, says she has an ulcer.
- FJ - quite accommodating. Ass is nice for doggy

Overall, quite young, quite pretty. Very green. A bit too much hair down below for my liking. Bros who like to teach can probably groom her into a pro.

Not my cup of tea, but to each his own. Saw Carolina on my way out, that one is my cup of tea.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
tumrak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time writing FR. just tried her on the 30 sept.

Bel from Galaxy Xscort

Response from OKT super fast.

- Looks: Quite similar to the photo. Very small built
- Body: Big huge headlight. Soft nice to handle
- Service: Started while showering, using her headlight given me a good rub. but the toilet is kinda small.
- BJ: She will keep looking at u when she is BJ you and will give u a CFM look, very seductive.
- FJ: She started off with a good ride and me you stare at her bouncing headlight and will move your hand up to give those headlight a good handful grip. Move on with a few position and she will always give you those moans while you are pumping and she will be gripping those bedsheet and pillow. Finished in missionary with alot of sweat and fatigue.
- Massage: After 1st round she will clean you up and give you one solid massage and every now and then will feel her pussy and headlight rubbing against you.
- GFE: She like to chat and talk. maybe because i can speak thai so she tend to talk quite alot. and she always like to smile at you which is really a plus factor.
- RTF: will see her again before she leave, cos too many other stable i want to visit too.

Overall, only managed to finish 1 round as i really really like the massage she given me. Although tried for the 2nd time but due to time going to finish soon, i give up and left the place super super fatigue but enjoyed a wonderful time with her. She is here for a short period of time only.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 8
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

She was sucking on 2 mints.. I leaned in, locked lips with hers, swiped one of them, and leaned out. Her lips gently arched upwards in the beginning of a smile when she realised one of the mints were gone. The next instant, I leaned back in to return what I took.

So begins my mint-swapping game with Natasha.

If you like playing tongue games with a pretty girl, you cannot miss this gem.
-------

FR for Natasha (Sexamazon)
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745712

Needed a break after another long week at work. Messaged bro KK for a recommendation and Natasha was suggested this time. I didn't really check the page or here so just went along and see how things went. (psst.. it was awesome)

Location: Same o' central location.. 2 bus stops from MRT station. Just walk bros.. they always say need to warm up in case you get cramps later

Looks: 95% likeness to her photos. She is really confident with her looks, minimal PS/meitu. Short hair, big eyes, sharp nose, high cheekbones.. somehow she doesn't have the typical thai look.. in a good, exotic way.
Body: Small-framed and curvy. Or petite and big-boobs. It all sounds contradictory but you just have to see it for yourself. Oh, her funbags are man-made but they are a well-made pair.. very very very fun.

Character: She was a bit reserved when I asked about her background (where are you from.. thailand.. which part.. don't tell you) so it threw me off my usual get-to-know-you starting routine. She does open up after a while so no biggy. Overall, she feels nice and genuine.

Service:

DFK: yes. for details, read the beginning of this post again.

FJ1: Things got hot very fast, so I skipped the appetisers (shower lah, take off clothes lah..) and went straight to the entree. Pushed her onto her back, capped, hiked up her dress to her waist, and slipped in. She was tight.. I could feel my mushroom head go in through the entrance with an imaginary pop. She was also very wet.. so the in-out-in-out was velvety smooth. Pulled down on her dress straps to release, first, her left breast, then her right.. they bursted out from the confines of the dress quite readily. Grabbed them both and they really felt good in my hands. Leaned down and kissed her deep deep. Just continued this in missionary until I exploded.

She was in this dress..

Recovered, cleaned up and rested.

She was wearing her dress again. Getting ready for round 2, I stood up and hugged her from behind. My right hand went down, round her waist, and reached under her dress for her pussy. She was wet. My left hand slipped under the top of her dress and massaged her right breast. She turned her head sideways to me for a kiss. We stayed like this for a while.. before I pushed her onto the bed again and went down on her.

Painting: Shaved. No smell. Very juicy. Like slurping a good oyster.

FJ2: I really wanted that ass so we started in doggie. It was unforgetable.. pumping her hairless pussy from behind.. then reaching up to pull her dress down, so that her breasts are free to hang down.. and finally grabbing both breasts and kneading them. She turned her head to me for kisses, and I duly obliged by leaning forward.

I wanted to continue this all night, but after a while, ding-ding-ding, the timer went off, so had to cut the exercise. Washed up and rtu.

Maybe we spent too much time playing the mint game..

RTF: yes. at this point, no need to explain why liao.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 01-10-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoForIt View Post
1st bonk of my pay goes to Ice, her 1st day with PC69

Look wise she is more photogenic type, her full lips is too sexy to be missed!

Big bone build make her look fleshy

She is pro as have been here a few times jumping from stable to stable!

Her commando services really suit those lazy opt to lied there n wait for services type!

She is game enough for almost everything, just make sure it doesn't hurt NO NO to AJ as she scare pain lol

She is pro in services, don't know is her failure in past relationships make her GFE drop or I'm just not in the right time!

She is sociable n chatty
She can chat up easily but no KC type of GFE lol
Those looking for high GFE maybe disappointed but she is by all mean NOT a dull fuck

She can easily gain back her points in bed giving one good commando exercise lol

Overall I'm satisfied for the 130 spend, getting another round of Muay Thai styles of bonking!

Sum it up she is a hot babe!
Kudos to bro JJ recommendations
Can CIM ? !!
Old 01-10-2019, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Dzeko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for GIN from Love Affair
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745331

She came recommended by LA okt, decided to go for it.
I was not disappointed (this time). Promised to write FR for Gin if she's good (she's damn good).

Location: 8/10 - Discreet hotel but abt 10mins walk from closest MRT. Nearby got decent food also for post-bonk fuel replenishment.

Looks: 7/10 - Look like photo but need to discount. I don't think anyone will reject. She's the cute cute pixie happy type girl. I took this photo from her line cus i thot is closer to the real deal.

Body: 7/10 - She's got the bubble butt kind of figure. Butt and doggy lovers you are in for a treat

Pussy: 7/10 - She is trimmed below, average wetness but from her reaction, very sensitive if you paint her right

Boobs: 7/10 - Natural boobs. I am more into natural boobs than enhanced so i score higher. she's maybe a Mid to Big B? i don't think boob lovers will be super into her ba.

Frenching: 10/10 - Maximum GFE frenching from enter the door until i leave. really is need oxygen tank to fight her hahaha

Painting: 7/10: - No smell, average wetness, maximum sensitivity, she cum a few times from my painting haha and when she buay tahan she will fight back with BBBJ

BBBJ: 10/10 - one of the BEST i have gotten and i got multiple bbbjs from her during my time with her. got ball licking got DT. i damn knn hard thinking about her BBBJ. Those weak tolerance for BBBJ please beware, later you two shot finish in 30 mins no kidding.

CIM: 0/10 - Never try.

COF/COB: 0/10 - Never try.

FJ: 10/10 - i have maximum chemistry + intensity with her hahaha! shot 1 started with missionary but end up girl on top. i was still rock solid hard after 30 mins of high intensity workout and she was requesting for doggy by whispering into my ear towards the end. 2nd shot was a rushed doggy (she requested for doggy mah... give lor) becus the OKT start to chase her say next customer coming when i have 30 mins remaining. so chop chop 15 mins wack her from behind and left after a quick shower.

GFE: 10/10 - very little english but who cares if can english or not. got google translate! But i must say her GFE horniness is fucking off the charts, constant frenching + BBBJ + doing something to keep me damn excited the entire time. she's a bloody commando in GFE.

RTF: Yes! of course! I even ask the OKT if can extend her stay hahaha but she's leaving this week so don't regret not booking her.

OKT: Idk what to say. the OKT is friendly and responsive but the time management is really quite jialat. This time i got discounted 15 mins, the last time i got discounted 30 mins and somemore bump into the next bro cus he knocking on the door when i doing boom boom with the girl half way. OKT seriously need to improve on time management.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 18
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
She was sucking on 2 mints.. I leaned in, locked lips with hers, swiped one of them, and leaned out. Her lips gently arched upwards in the beginning of a smile when she realised one of the mints were gone. The next instant, I leaned back in to return what I took.

So begins my mint-swapping game with Natasha.

If you like playing tongue games with a pretty girl, you cannot miss this gem.
-------

FR for Natasha (Sexamazon)
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745712

Needed a break after another long week at work. Messaged bro KK for a recommendation and Natasha was suggested this time. I didn't really check the page or here so just went along and see how things went. (psst.. it was awesome)

Location: Same o' central location.. 2 bus stops from MRT station. Just walk bros.. they always say need to warm up in case you get cramps later

Looks: 95% likeness to her photos. She is really confident with her looks, minimal PS/meitu. Short hair, big eyes, sharp nose, high cheekbones.. somehow she doesn't have the typical thai look.. in a good, exotic way.
Body: Small-framed and curvy. Or petite and big-boobs. It all sounds contradictory but you just have to see it for yourself. Oh, her funbags are man-made but they are a well-made pair.. very very very fun.

Character: She was a bit reserved when I asked about her background (where are you from.. thailand.. which part.. don't tell you) so it threw me off my usual get-to-know-you starting routine. She does open up after a while so no biggy. Overall, she feels nice and genuine.

Service:

DFK: yes. for details, read the beginning of this post again.

FJ1: Things got hot very fast, so I skipped the appetisers (shower lah, take off clothes lah..) and went straight to the entree. Pushed her onto her back, capped, hiked up her dress to her waist, and slipped in. She was tight.. I could feel my mushroom head go in through the entrance with an imaginary pop. She was also very wet.. so the in-out-in-out was velvety smooth. Pulled down on her dress straps to release, first, her left breast, then her right.. they bursted out from the confines of the dress quite readily. Grabbed them both and they really felt good in my hands. Leaned down and kissed her deep deep. Just continued this in missionary until I exploded.

She was in this dress..

Recovered, cleaned up and rested.

She was wearing her dress again. Getting ready for round 2, I stood up and hugged her from behind. My right hand went down, round her waist, and reached under her dress for her pussy. She was wet. My left hand slipped under the top of her dress and massaged her right breast. She turned her head sideways to me for a kiss. We stayed like this for a while.. before I pushed her onto the bed again and went down on her.

Painting: Shaved. No smell. Very juicy. Like slurping a good oyster.

FJ2: I really wanted that ass so we started in doggie. It was unforgetable.. pumping her hairless pussy from behind.. then reaching up to pull her dress down, so that her breasts are free to hang down.. and finally grabbing both breasts and kneading them. She turned her head to me for kisses, and I duly obliged by leaning forward.

I wanted to continue this all night, but after a while, ding-ding-ding, the timer went off, so had to cut the exercise. Washed up and rtu.

Maybe we spent too much time playing the mint game..

RTF: yes. at this point, no need to explain why liao.
power la bro thanks for the FR.. always looking for your recommendation lol
Old 01-10-2019, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 18
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

anyway just spotted 2 FRs above on same girl written in a very similar tone ...
Old 01-10-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
khazha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Silkstocking
Model: Cola

Okt was friendly and the location was pretty near public access.
Make a booking with no hassle.

She has very pretty looks, Slim and thai average light tan girl. Semi C cup with small aurola and cute nipple, and I really love the shape.
She is super friendly but her english a bit weak, no worries on that.
She loves to tease. Her slim body is what attracted me.

Looks: 8/10 (Decent looking and friendly)
Body: 8/10 (Super slim)
FJ: 8/10 (She will lick you slowly, horny and accommodating)
BJ: 7/10 (can be better)

Rtf: Definitely

Great girl in overall !

Try her if you love a slim girl like those in poly.
Old 01-10-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 11
kalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to behold

SexAmazon Natasha

Looks: 8/10 mid 20s i supposed

body: 7.5/10 petite body with enhanced boob

BBBJ: 8/10 Long deep suction but maybe time a bit too short

FJ: 8/10 Willing to try different position all,moan was fine and is really easily horny.

French: 7/10 had better maybe chemistry not strong enough.

Pussy: 9/10 Damn delicious. Spent 10 mins painting up and down in and out.

Overall: 8/10 nice girl
Old 01-10-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

RTF FR: STILL AS GOOD AS PREVIOUS - THIS TIME ROUND I BRING YOGURT AS SHE REQUESTED TO PUT IN MY DICK FOR BBBJ. SHOIK TO THE MAX!

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745550
Hana - To03 Magazine models,
When i first saw Hana, She is a demure looking lady with a sweet smile on her face. She walked me up her room as we began ice breaking. Being easy to talk to, she opened up freely any topic of your liking. Even our love making was classy. Like a distance girlfriend who come and visit you. She is wet and like those Japanese porn partner.

Standard routine for both rounds where she will catbath from top to bottom, brief BBBJ before caps on & continue to cathbath & CBJ.

No KY needed as she is very wet, aggressive & wild in bed, will initiate position swap & grab you butt to thrust harder.

The best view is when she is on top riding and she will grab my hands to grope her bosoms while constantly looking down at me with a CFM face. She can really grind however not for very long and when we were switching I saw white creamy stuffs around her pussy. Inserted and can feel a sense of warmness surrounded dicky which is a very nice feel.

Continue to pump and then her whole body turns warm and her cheeks turned red so I asked her what happened. She covered her face and giggled. I'm guessing she came but I did not probe further. Anyways continue to pump and pump and ask her open her mouth pull out shoot on her lovely mouth with my dick inside,really shoik.

GFE is her strong point, genuinely feels like a girlfriend. Nv touch her phone throughout the session, will actively hug & kiss during the break.

Even after the session is over she continue to hug and kiss, refuse to let me leave and made me rest and gave me a short massage. Really feel like a girlfriend pampering you.

Worth the price nice natural boobs, great body & service.
What you want more?
Higly recommended!
Old 01-10-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronkoh View Post
RTF FR: STILL AS GOOD AS PREVIOUS - THIS TIME ROUND I BRING YOGURT AS SHE REQUESTED TO PUT IN MY DICK FOR BBBJ. SHOIK TO THE MAX!

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745550
Hana - To03 Magazine models,
When i first saw Hana, She is a demure looking lady with a sweet smile on her face. She walked me up her room as we began ice breaking. Being easy to talk to, she opened up freely any topic of your liking. Even our love making was classy. Like a distance girlfriend who come and visit you. She is wet and like those Japanese porn partner.

Standard routine for both rounds where she will catbath from top to bottom, brief BBBJ before caps on & continue to cathbath & CBJ.

No KY needed as she is very wet, aggressive & wild in bed, will initiate position swap & grab you butt to thrust harder.

The best view is when she is on top riding and she will grab my hands to grope her bosoms while constantly looking down at me with a CFM face. She can really grind however not for very long and when we were switching I saw white creamy stuffs around her pussy. Inserted and can feel a sense of warmness surrounded dicky which is a very nice feel.

Continue to pump and then her whole body turns warm and her cheeks turned red so I asked her what happened. She covered her face and giggled. I'm guessing she came but I did not probe further. Anyways continue to pump and pump and ask her open her mouth pull out shoot on her lovely mouth with my dick inside,really shoik.

GFE is her strong point, genuinely feels like a girlfriend. Nv touch her phone throughout the session, will actively hug & kiss during the break.

Even after the session is over she continue to hug and kiss, refuse to let me leave and made me rest and gave me a short massage. Really feel like a girlfriend pampering you.

Worth the price nice natural boobs, great body & service.
What you want more?
Higly recommended!
i read this FR before... dude no need to double post
Old 01-10-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justlookinarnd View Post
Late FR for Nicha from GE

Summary: 8/10. Very chio lady with huge eyes, WYSIWYG, has natural boobs and provides good service. But hey, nothing is perfect in this world right? Bros who are particular about getting thin girls might wanna give her a miss. She's not fat, but her booty is darn meaty which I like cause it's good for grabbing while doggying.

Will not go into detailed scoring because I think it will not do her justice. Main thing I love about her is that she can speak English pretty well, can chit chat with you about anything under the sun (including politics and diff type of guys) that makes me feel i wasn't bonking just another Thai FL. Not to mention that she's so chio that she can rrly charm you without putting in any effort to try KC you. Super accomodating to my requests and willing to please without a single complaint are the cherries on top.

Do support and take care of this unique gem!

Side note, first time dealing with OKT but he's super responsive, truthful and courteous during my booking attempt 10/10!
Nice fr.. Would like to try her soon
Old 01-10-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bros,

She boobs look super hot, fair skinned and does anal but so far only 1 FR from a rep 20 so I still skeptical...

Any FRs or private FRs to share with me for Queen?
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745185

Thanks in advance bros!
Old 01-10-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Kaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

One from t003

Had a great time with her, no commercial feeling.
Fj and doggie her till song song she helped to service my machine from pistol grow to machine gun. Damn shiock
Booking experience was smooth and fast.

Will RTF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1