The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lighting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone can recommend me to a good ml that is based in the east?
Old 17-06-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 17
sexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYK View Post
yes, yun er!...she was sometime compared with the legendary Siyu (if any1 rem her)... she was in sg since 2010 for 3 stints, each stint 6 mths... during her last stint here in 2012-2103, met her almost every wkend lasttime... very frenly, hardworking masseuse....

missed my conversations with her more than her massage... treat u as a fren than customer n her memory is simply amazing...

a wonderful simple lady... when she left, she said she might return, let hope she will ...

Yes yes yes!, totally in love with her....very friendly, and lady with dignity....
good massage skills that goes all out to fulfill your (appropriate) requirement....
Old 17-06-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sliverspoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know what happened to the tarma sisters under liltigerden?
Old 18-06-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sony5588 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Engage jessy for a session today and with no regret. Her place is easily found and have no issue in parking. Once door open it look like the persons in the thread, big round eyes with a HUGE lamp bulb shining on me. Hurray. Guess I strike a toto today.

She hold my hands and bring me to her rooms and pour me a glass of water as she saw i am sweating due to the hot weather. She also offer to help me take out my shirt while thereafter i volunteers my services too Yes. She have a very nice pinkish tilts bounching when i undress her.

She did offer some boobs massage when inside the shower and I felt like being bomb by two heavy atomic bomb. The feel of her nipples pressing against my body and sliding left and right is quite enjoyable.

Her massage strength is quite alright. At least most of the spot she press it correctly. After the back I turn over and she start to massage my front. Ha ha. Sexy massage infact as she start to tease me. When i get erected, she climb over me and started to sandwiches my hotdog inbetween her D sizes boobs. OMG! What a awesome view and sensation I must say.

Just then, she start to eat my hotdog while her boobs is still massaging me. Wow. Shiok to the maximum. I start to squeeze her giant boobs and pull her over and french her. Then I turn her over and press myself on top of her and start sucking her boobs. Haha. Her boobs is so big that i could even squeeze both her nipples side by side and lick it at one go.

I move down and paint her while she let go a sexy Ah...ah. Guess this is a signal for me that she wanted more and i open her legs wide and start attacking her. Soon, could see her love syrup start flowing non stop no matters how fast i lick it.

As i listen to her breathless breath, i knew she is urging for me to enter her. I lift her legs up to my shoulder and begin to insert my hotdog after cap on. Every moment when I enter, she slightly close her eyes and enjoy it. I press my body onto her and pounch onto her slowly and gradually faster and faster. She hugged me tightly as i go faster and more furious.

Wanted to change to another position but unable to as she hugging me so tightly and sense that she do not want me to stop. I continue to bump her between slow and fast motion to keep myself from cum too fast. About a good 10 min i finally release all my soldiers inside her.

She help me to clean it up and we continue to chit chat on the bed while she lying on my shoulder. Soon it was almost time and we procced to shower before i pay her and say goodbye. She give me a hug from behind and give me a peck on my cheek. Yeah. Nice.

Look - 8 I like this kind of look. Just like the photo
boobs - D. It is a killer machine. Tried it to believe bros
frenching - Yes. Slowly and passionate
bbbj - 8.5 Slurp slurp shiok shiok
cat bath - 8 Still have room for improvement
BM - 9.5 Heavenly feel.
massage - 8.5 Right spot right strength to me
gfe - 9 No rush, many hugs. See my Frs for detail
Fj - 9 When there is feel, it made the Fj a wonder
rtf - Why not

http://sbfsg.net/showthr...1#post11257634
Old 18-06-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
crossmenot90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrossmenot90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Has anyone tried this girl called Angel from simonqing? Haven't seen any FR about her, looks cute though. http://sbfsg.net/showthr...ighlight=angel
Old 18-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
Andry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of light

Angel from simonqing used to be AnQi... But looks like different girl same name.

AnQi had really good service, hope she come back soon
Old 18-06-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jixxie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bros need some help. Been trying to book eva from mingzhao for the past few days but no replies? Any idea of whether she left or is she under any other stable?
Old 18-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboDog View Post
Just checking bro, is this the same girl? http://sbfsg.net/showpos...29&postcount=1
Couldn't resist a 3rd RTM to Venus today. Still an excellent experience, I'm totally a regular now.

Confirmed that she only offers Venus services now, no more Anna
(massage and HJ only)

Please respect her decision and look after this gem.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 18-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mingzhao still up?
Old 19-06-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
StoryOfMyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcasia View Post
Just realised that Michelle is back! I have been a long time customer of Michelle except during her short hiatus where she stopped doing massage for a while. Paid her a visit and she is still as good as she was, maybe even better. She asked me to give her some feedback online so here it is.

What Michelle excels in is not China acupressure massage. She was taught by a Thai master and she was working in Thailand as a massage therapist for four years prior to being in Singapore. Definitely a trained masseuse and someone you would look for for a good massage.

Michelle is also very good at what she describes as "sexy massage / feeling massage". For brothers who are looking for hanky panky, she does not provide FJ/BBBJ services. The most you would probably get from her is a Thai Juagen and/or HJ.

However, for whatever hanky panky services that Michelle does not provide, she makes up for it and excels in her Thai trained massage skills, and her raw sexiness and GFE during her "sexy massage / feeling massage". And she was even quite popular and hard to book too.

Her spa room is setup in a relaxing environment, with music, aroma therapy a generally spa like atmosphere - only second to those five star hotel spas.

Asked her before why she doesn't provide more "extras" and she explained that youth and beauty is fleeting, and she is looking for a more long term sustainable source of income.

There are a lot of advertisers online nowadays claim to provide massage services but are nothing more than a front for sexual services. If you are sick of all these, any brothers who are looking for a good no-nonsense massage can consider giving her a try.

Cheers.

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=453877

is this the same Michelle who used to be under littlefat?
Old 19-06-2014, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I didn't know that some brothers have been posting FRs on girls from the Local Massage Service Directory in the FL2 thread "TCSS thread My Favourite girls".

I thought for bros who prefer non-FJ massage girls, we should start our own thread here. Some OKTs really like to wipe out bad FRs in this Local Massage forum, and it would be good if we can consolidate our FRs, good and bad, in a dedicated thread here.

Let me repost what I wrote up for liltiger's Yuki, so this can maybe be used as a template:

Stable: Liltiger
Girl: Yuki
Visited on: mid Mar 2014

Link to Yuki: http://liloldtiger.wordpress.com/bra...day-ltde-yuki/
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=429875

Photo/Capture:

Photo does not do her justice, she is a lot more prettier!

FR:
I had some free time at night, and decided to give myself a post-midnight treat. Contacted a number of liltiger's girls but in the end Yuki got back to me promptly. Time was set, venue was convenient, especially at night - lots of parking along the street so that's not an issue.

Bro Liltiger has found another amazing Gem. When she opened the door and I saw her, my jaw dropped, stunned by this beauty before me. She is gorgeously gorgeous...! Cheeky smile, model-like face and figure - size 8, thin legs and hands - nice height, I don't think I saw any fats on her!

In the presence of such beauty, I became mush. She offered to shower me but I got shy, like some stupid school boy again. Washed myself up and went to the bed, where she gave me a decent massage with baby oil. After midnight, she still used a considerable amount of strength to unknot my back and shoulders.

Then the fun began... She warned me she was taking off her top and I felt these nice nipples and nibbles on my back, bum, legs, followed by teasing HDLY and molesting my dick from behind.. Nice!

When she asked me to turn over, I couldn't wait anymore.. when I saw her topless body, OMG.. She has nice 1000% natural B cups on this thin model body, with really dark, round and large areolas.. they were just begging to be kissed, sucked and tongue-worshipped! She asked if I prefer her beside me, of course, and she snuggled up next to me, giving me access to her boobs while my hand wandered around and her hand tugging my dick...

In the middle of it were teasing laughter, sexy CFM looks from her.. when her eyes lock with yours and she has that cheeky smile, you just can't help but smile back and think of how lucky you are to be beside such an amazingly sexy girl.

Explosion naturally followed, and she cleaned me up and I showered up. Even after, she was very nice to me (not cold like some of the MLs), hugged me, held me, helped me dress up, dry me up, kissed me before sending me off.

Previous posters are right.. this is one lady that you can easily fall in love with. I would rank Yuki just below Shakyywayy's Rose for those who know her, in terms of looks, charms, and sexiness.

Looks: 9/10 (Face not roundish like most Korean plastic-surgeried models, but a bit more sharpish but still beautiful, with nice cheekbones)
Body: 10/10
Boobs: 11/10 (Natural 100% B cups on a size 8 body.. can't get better than this!)
Msg: 7/10 Effort made
BM: 7/10 teasing but short
HJ: 8/10 can tug until u cum, while letting your hands and mouth have fun with that perfect body.
Damage: $110+tips
RTM: Yes, maybe another late night tease from her She didn't look tired, presented herself well despite the late hour, and still gave a fantastic service. Definitely!
(Source)

Let's post more FRs on this thread, can? lol
Bro littletiger i send u a pm regards to yuki, hope u respond.. nice mr frm bro stiff, guess many awaiting her return.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 19-06-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoyao1992 View Post
Bro, all 3 girls gone back on 8 June including EVA.
Noooo..eva was my fav!!
Old 19-06-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

http://sbfsg.net/showthread....light=93596160

anybody tried this milf??
Old 19-06-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

does anyone have any reviews on this?
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=453042
Old 19-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
topgel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good massage in the east?