The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
roppong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC38 View Post
i was there for 3 years in the mid 90
it was the biggest disco at that time

i may be going PP again soon
just want to know if it is still there

thank u
No more holiday inn, i used to stay there too. Below got a pub n beside is a very dark disco if i can recall. Swimming pool is big.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 21
BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!

The Holiday Inn went Holiday liao
Old 06-04-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 20
Faidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurBlock View Post
The Holiday Inn went Holiday liao
The Holiday Inn is owned by a local Chinese. It was leased by a group of Singaporeans circa 2009. The disco you mentioned is the Manhatten, noctorious for its drug activities. Many incidents of shootings over drug territories and by over jealous bodyguards of 'connected' people. Although the hotel, its KTV and lounge (I think it was called the Sing Lounge, of which I have fond memories) and restaurants were run entirely by the Singaporean group, the Manhatten Disco remained run as an separate entity.

One of the reasons the Holiday Inn didn't quite make it was that the general public tend to avoid this place. It had more than its fair share of bad publicity, the shootings, the after-hour brawls, the drug use, deaths caused by OD's, all of which the Manhatten was responsible for, and of which the Holiday Inn became unfortunate collateral damage. At that time I was warned not to order any drinks that come in an opened bottle, and not to leave my drink unattended in case it might be spiked. It was like that.

The restaurant there had at that time arguably some of the best Sg/My food, the pig maw soup, the hor-fan, and surprisingly the best roti prata's in Cambodia. The Malaysian Indian prata chef has since returned to Malaysia, I think.

Incidentally after the Singaporean's exit, the hotel was, I heard, sued by the Holiday Inn group resulting in its name change to HIC Hotel (Holiday Inn Cambodia).

Coming back to the Sing Lounge, I won the 8-ball pool comp in 2010, lifting a $300 cash prize, a Tiger beer sponsored hamper, carton of ciggies and a bottle of Gold Label. It had a field of 20 something players, best of 3 format and round robin in the first 2 rounds. Players included Singaporeans, Malaysians, and a few Thais. In the final I think I played the chef of the Holiday Inn restaurant. That was the last time a comp with an then unheard prize of $300 was held.
Old 07-04-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
RC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the info Bros

So any similiar Disco or Pub now in PP

And i also rem that i use to go to this 99 KTV and also the MP call great world 1 & 2
Old 07-04-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
RC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=Faidenk;12859867]The Holiday Inn is owned by a local Chinese. It was leased by a group of Singaporeans circa 2009. The disco you mentioned is the Manhatten, noctorious for its drug activities. Many incidents of shootings over drug territories and by over jealous bodyguards of 'connected' people. Although the hotel, its KTV and lounge (I think it was called the Sing Lounge, of which I have fond memories) and restaurants were run entirely by the Singaporean group, the Manhatten Disco remained run as an separate entity.

Hi Bro
r u there in the mid 90

do u know the mamasun there in manhatten call ah Yong a VN girl

i have loss her contact

i still rem at that time i and a few friends use to be there almost every nite

haha we have our share of fun there
Old 07-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Here are some of the scene In Holiday Inn Cambodia, those were the days. haha

The Lounge in Holiday Inn Cambodia

The lobby

Some of the girls

Did a 3some
Old 07-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info Bros

And i also rem that i use to go to this 99 KTV and also the MP call great world 1 & 2
Theres another one called platinum.
Old 10-04-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
TiLLiCoMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the info Bros

99 ktv closed down last year cos the boss passed away from cancer
Old 10-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

U know [QUOTE=roppong;12864712]Here are some of the scene In Holiday Inn Cambodia, those were the days. haha

Those gals must have been only 16 or 17 years of age or even younger. Those pics must have have been taken at least 4 to 5yrs ago.
1st pic gal wearing white, i thinks she working at casa
2nd pic gal on left apparently working in pubs in malaysia
The price must have been cheaper back then.
Old 10-04-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hi Bro
r u there in the mid 90

do u know the mamasun there in manhatten call ah Yong a VN girl

i have loss her contact

i still rem at that time i and a few friends use to be there almost every nite

haha we have our share of fun there
Bro

She now work at Casa KTV.
Old 10-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiLLiCoMe View Post
Bro

She now work at Casa KTV.
Wow bro u sure know many ppl. Sibei solid Leh u, like that u also can recognise...so many years ago. Hahaha.
U in PP or MY now?
Old 11-04-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Hello everybody, heres a brief FR during the Good Friday long weekend.

Arrived with Jetstar and checked into Golden House hotel on street 136. 2 buddies, one had a regular girl and brought us newbies for great seafood opposite central market.

After dinner walked around the market and roam street 104 bars(said to be more localized). Went in all bars and bought a drink in 'Top Ten Bar'. I see many SYTs and thought we could get one tonight. We asked beforehand if all girls can go out tonight, said yes and pestered for ladies drink. Bought a few and when i asked how much, she said having her period. Most girls weren't local and came from Vietnam, its obvious due to their beautiful fair skin. Paid bill and left. Never gonna come back here again.

Took a tuk tuk and went around some bars nearby but the girls were suited to Barang taste. Ended up at street 136 in 'Best Bar 136'. Girls were damn happening and so many!! Tooked a big boobed girl who later was a runner coz she had a regular who came to find her. Didnt inform me at all and just left halfday dinner. The bar fine was given and didnt wanna go back to the bar to ask for compensation. My friends had happy times with their girls while i took a girl from Candy Bar(opened 24 hours) for short time.

Woke up next day and my friend girl knew my girl ran away and introduced her sister. A matured beautiful lady who speaks good english and chinese. Apparently she had a ex singapore boyfriend. We went out together for lunch and i held her hands, she obliged and we were together for the rest of my trip.
Checked in Lux hotel which was somuch spacious and so many type of rooms.

Next 3 days were pretty similar activities. After lunch we shopping till dinner, after dinner go disco. After disco go her bar for happy. Then go back hotel to bonk. Another shot in the morning, and everything follows again.

Discos
EPIC - very happening on a Saturday. Full house. Music damn awesome. Many group of ladies around.
PONTOON - late night place for pick up. So many freelance, the prettiest i saw was 7.5/10 and many below 5/10. Music sucks. I will not come back.
TOWN - local disco with live concert and DJ in hourly intervals. The best disco experience so far and so affordable. Many local girls too. Knowing to speak Khmer would realy help us.

Restaurants
Cantonese restaurant in Almond hotel -was really good. Affordable and pleasant dining experience.
Seafood place at street 108 - was so good. I dont know the name but i know how to walk there. Waitress so pretty and never fail to smile.
Cafe nearby the hotel - had live band with aircon, expensive food but delicious. Came here to dine twice and request of song is free. The band is really good. Different bands for both nights.
Beer Garden - in the other part of Phnom Penh, there was live karaoke whoever wants to sing. I called 2 young waitress to eat with me. One was 17years old couldnt speak any english, another was 18 can speak ok english. Still studying but working part time and with the hope of finding a rich Cambodia man to sponsor or marry them. I looked at them, so young and innocent. Its sad that they have to do such things for themselves and their family. I was not allowed a photo with them as there was a table of local men beside which they are hoping would notice them. Gave them a good tip and fyi they drank angkor beer with me.

Girls
Most dark skinned but very submissive, depends on the girl too. My friend girl was like a chilli padi and argued with the tuktuk driver and waiter. Argued coz we did not get what we ordered so it was okay. 1st girl short time was nice. Very tight. Got bbbj and multiple postions. You seriously dont need to ask, put your dick near their face and they know what to do. They dont question. 2nd girl was even better. Whenever i want, she lets me fuck her till my dick sore. Took a while to cum as hers was loose and abit old face. The bbbj was better though. Imagine the pre cum around my dick and she sucked it like a champion. Gave a few moans to compliment she continued for at least 10mins. Very GFE feelings, loves to party.

A pity that did not try the ktv scene as all my friends had regular girl. Well my friends are going to PP again in May and July. Definitely come back to PP again this year.
Old 11-04-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Wow bro u sure know many ppl. Sibei solid Leh u, like that u also can recognise...so many years ago. Hahaha.
U in PP or MY now?
Still stuck in PP. Will head back by end of this month.
Weather getting hot here so cany wait to get out.
When is ur nxt trip here? Mr somebody is coming in may I think.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
You seriously dont need to ask, put your dick near their face and they know what to do.
LoL, u had the more experienced ones, lucky u
Old 11-04-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
LoL, u had the more experienced ones, lucky u
Lao chio mah. She really took care of us, took initiative to pay some of our tuktuks.

Of course i compensated her well end of trip and on bed.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1