The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Talking My explanation and suggestion on how to handle these cockroaches!

Dear Readers:

The following is what I have posted on a particularly revealing thread showing just how devious, sly and resourceful these crooked cockroaches are. You may want to read the whole thread in its entirety:

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=537988

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
What I now know from being attacked relentlessly by these crooks for so many years - just because my primary aim for posting IS to warn unsuspecting Samsters about them.

These crooks are very well organized, skilled and well-practiced in scamming. They form alliances when advantageous (but would periodically battle each other for “territory”), have unlimited number of clones, each with different roles and will never give up as conning Samsters is their only job.

55055, 88088, snacky, SEAsiaJoe, snacky, osamabinladin etc. are what I term “attack clones” and their role is to attack, discredit others (including their erstwhile partners when “territory” wars break out), and are the ones who have driven many good SBF contributors away by the level of bile and amount of hate they spread. Unfortunately their activities easily attract forum loonies like mjplayer/sgmjplayer, ahtecklim, etct88 etc. and cyber hooligans like the various “…doggy”, “I…..”,”…fish..” and whatever else. Quite easy to spot these, even though new ones get created daily!

MIFA is a clone who pretends to be all noble, just sharing info (usually tempting but incomplete to attract contact), and will make a big deal out of “being attacked” to gain sympathy AND a following. vbkk is another one of these.

Silentreader88, Moderator88 etc. pretends to be fair “middle-persons” – which attracts not only the cyber-hooligans/loonies, but unfortunately, also genuine Samsters.

These clones will then usually “hand-over” their prey to yet another set of clones who will do the actual meeting and scamming. I’ll get so and so to PM you, he’s a good bro, have you contacted so and so? I think this guy is a helpful, honest guy etc.

Do note that these clones and their “functions” are interchangeable and always fluid; my signature line names only a small fraction of these crooks/loonies. Look at sexcrusader who used to always hone his personae as some kind of forum “taikor” but have now become just another attack clone after being totally exposed. Or TonyCheong needing to create Tonycheong2 after his original one was banned.

The above is just how they generally carry on their scamming, but they have so many tactics/tricks/ploys that the above barely skims the surface.

How to handle? First my oft repeated suggestions – do NOT ever meet strangers via SBF and best to not even get into PM dialogue. The days when genuine Samsters participate altruistically are long-gone and our threads, especially the International ones, are totally polluted by these crooks now.

And if you, like I, are just so disgusted by these crooks taking advantage of the innocent and want to expose them, then important you NOT engage them point by point; you’ll never have the number of clones or the patience they have. Keep on exposing them at your own pace, ignore taunts, challenges and worst, total lies about you no matter how disgusting; and don’t lose your temper!

Good luck to you, wanting to do your part to rid SBF of these crooked cockroaches.

SEAJ
Old 16-09-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ban SEAJ The Underage Girl Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
SEAJ the underage girl pimp just loves to por lanpa.
Check out his disgusting hairy cock!
Just another example of these cockroaches' tactics: - posting up irrelevant nonsense just to divert attention and/or cause chaos.

And yes, they do have unlimited time and resources - in this case, even poring through years of posts on another website - just to be able to glean little tid-bits which they would of course need to play up, since it don't matter to nobody! How many bother - or would even want to shave their pubes?

Let's see what other nonsense they come up with!
LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 16-09-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

Talking Idiot cockroach keeps on exposing himself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Who the hell need OKT in Bangkok?
Yes, true, and these crooks' tactics on the Thai threads is to simply befriend unsuspecting Samsters who prefers to party in groups/with a friend. Those who thinks "locals" can uncover hidden gems - and since it's just getting together with resident fellow Singaporeans, why not? Especially since nobody needs an agent in Bangkok as it IS all so easy to get.... naahhh... no way he's an agent

Lone-mongering is sometimes unsatisfactory when one is not familiar with the terrain and don't speak the language; and innocuous sounding invitations like lets share a drink, or go explore SK together seems harmless enough.

These crook stealth agents mostly either
a. Provide their own overpriced girls: "Hey, I know this fabulous SYT who...."
b. Go to expensive G-Clubs (35% kick-backs on bills common), and they would even just send their prey by themselves, telling them to ask for so-and-so or even being such a nice guy to arrange for their reservations of place AND great girls (yeah, right!)
c. Send them to Massage parlors where even taxi drivers routinely get fat kick-backs.

And then there are the tailor/jewelry/Thai silk/bird's nest etc. shops, restaurants, dentists, STD clinics, cars and God knows what else in their book of kick-back places! All it takes is to befriend the unsuspecting and telling them to go to so and so and ask for...!

So.. there goes your claims that you don't scam guys in Thailand!

In fact, Thailand is now THE prime area for crooks since the demise of Southern China and that Boss had given up and just threw the whole section widely and wildly open to all these cockroaches!

SEAJ
Old 16-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Talking My explanation and suggestion on how to handle these cockroaches!

Dear Readers:

Not just bumping up – but I have just posted the following on a particularly revealing thread which shows just how devious, sly and resourceful these crooked cockroaches are. You may want to read it in its entirety:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
What I now know from being attacked relentlessly by these crooks for so many years - just because my primary aim for posting IS to warn unsuspecting Samsters about them.

These crooks are very well organized, skilled and well-practiced in scamming. They form alliances when advantageous (but would periodically battle each other for “territory”), have unlimited number of clones, each with different roles and will never give up as conning Samsters is their only job.

55055, 88088, snacky, SEAsiaJoe, snacky, osamabinladin etc. are what I term “attack clones” and their role is to attack, discredit others (including their erstwhile partners when “territory” wars break out), and are the ones who have driven many good SBF contributors away by the level of bile and amount of hate they spread. Unfortunately their activities easily attract forum loonies like mjplayer/sgmjplayer, ahtecklim, etct88 etc. and cyber hooligans like the various “…doggy”, “I…..”,”…fish..” and whatever else. Quite easy to spot these, even though new ones get created daily!

MIFA is a clone who pretends to be all noble, just sharing info (usually tempting but incomplete to attract contact), and will make a big deal out of “being attacked” to gain sympathy AND a following. vbkk is another one of these.

Silentreader88, Moderator88 etc. pretends to be fair “middle-persons” – which attracts not only the cyber-hooligans/loonies, but unfortunately, also genuine Samsters.

These clones will then usually “hand-over” their prey to yet another set of clones who will do the actual meeting and scamming. I’ll get so and so to PM you, he’s a good bro, have you contacted so and so? I think this guy is a helpful, honest guy etc.

Do note that these clones and their “functions” are interchangeable and always fluid; my signature line names only a small fraction of these crooks/loonies. Look at sexcrusader who used to always hone his personae as some kind of forum “taikor” but have now become just another attack clone after being totally exposed. Or TonyCheong needing to create Tonycheong2 after his original one was banned.

The above is just how they generally carry on their scamming, but they have so many tactics/tricks/ploys that the above barely skims the surface.

How to handle? First my oft repeated suggestions – do NOT ever meet strangers via SBF and best to not even get into PM dialogue. The days when genuine Samsters participate altruistically are long-gone and our threads, especially the International ones, are totally polluted by these crooks now.

And if you, like I, are just so disgusted by these crooks taking advantage of the innocent and want to expose them, then important you NOT engage them point by point; you’ll never have the number of clones or the patience they have. Keep on exposing them at your own pace, ignore taunts, challenges and worst, total lies about you no matter how disgusting; and don’t lose your temper!

Good luck to you, wanting to do your part to rid SBF of these crooked cockroaches.

SEAJ
Old 16-09-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Idiot crook keeps on exposing himself.

On FULL display – on why you should never engage them point by point!
Idiot crook keeps on exposing himself but he doesn't care as he's got so many more tricks up his sleeves; and worse come to worse, he'll just use another clone.

And meanwhile, MIFA is quiet whilst this and other attack clones do their job.

They will never respond to your questions/true revelations. They will instead pick on a topic of their choice and go to another one when you bust their lie/nonsense.

And notice just how “inventive” their allegations etc. are? Really takes skills! If they would just use such for good instead of…… Sigh….!

And like I said, their persistence – as scamming is their only job.

SEAJ
Old 16-09-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Created for the two of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
if only there is a Disneyland forum, that stupid dog would stop hunting for cocks and balls to suck and lick in this forum
Underage girl forum you mean?

LMAO
Old 16-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by densha View Post
The system at SBF needs revision. Currently, it allow cyberbullying and discourage sharing. Certain .......
LOL – Happened to you, happened to me and I betcha happens to a lot who just wants to share info!

Free information flows limit crook stealth agents’ opportunities to scam; these crooks dominate conversations to steer their intended victims into their crooked hands, suppress other’s good information as it marginalize their importance (and need for their service), and of course Zap hapless regular Samsters into submission.

First few of my posts – just quite general information about Chang Ping - I already got Zapped with comments like STFU. Hmmm…. Just continued and then naively posted up a guide on how to get the best bang for your buck at KTV’s. That’s when the s..t really hit the fan, as I only realized too late that such information really crimps these crook’s takings and made many realize that they have been conned by them.

Luckily a few righteous Samsters saw that all I was doing was contributing information and upzed me/kept me out of moderation. And you’re lucky that Boss credited you back points! I guess I was too indignant and …..! Anyway, I’ve since then taken it all in stride and just continue posting what I feel is of benefit to others; these days, it’s basically ONLY my trying to steer the unsuspecting away from these crooks who are so thick on SBF, especially in the International section.

If you are just contributing, this will show and others will eventually be supportive. But unfortunately, these crooks are so skillful at what they do, even I have Upzed guys who later turned out to be crooks!

SEAJ
Old 16-09-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

LMFAO - They never run out of tricks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifa View Post
Since you all like my thread so much, then i hand over to you people, i go start another new thread to teach newbie on hunting VBs.
LMFAO - a new tactic I've not seen before.

Abandon threads where they're exposed and start another one!

SEAJ
Old 16-09-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Re: Latest edition for Hunting VBs in Vietnam

Abandon the previous thread when exposed!

Pls read what transpired on:

Instructive as to how devious, tricky and persistent these crooks are!

SEAJ
Old 16-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
If mod dun bring up to the attention of BOSS, do you think he gets top-up points?

The key is keep sharing forum. I have an impostor who re-post all my past forums.
Yeah I know, and he's been hounding you for a long time.

Nothing new - I've had SEVERAL do the same and even worse.

Just take it in stride, don't lose your temper and continue sharing your contributions. Although Samsters are generally apathetic, sooner or later most will see what's black what's white.

SEAJ
Old 16-09-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Re: Hunting VBs in Vietnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99099 View Post
Sorry for all my noob questions.
If you really are a "noob" and serious about wanting to find out, please read the first 3 and last 3 pages of:

HIDDEN DANGERS!
Detect/avoid scammer stealth agents/crooks when Cheonging overseas.

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=508851

SEAJ
Old 17-09-2015, 08:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
osamabinladin is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Created for the two of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post
Underage girl forum you mean?

LMAO
the retard "SEAJ" is still trying to stir his shit in the other sub-forums.
once a retard, always a retard.
Old 17-09-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Re: Latest edition for Hunting VBs in Vietnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifa View Post
Let me explain abit more about how this Karma thing works.
It is just like SBF reputation point ..
Oh wow! So are you an expert on Buddhism?

Or just writing up bollocks to lead up to further maligning HH88 by attributing such to him.

And BTW, HH88 and many others have repeatedly stated that they do not know you, have never even met you and do not have any desires to ever meet you.

SEAJ
Old 17-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

Cool Illustrating/highlighting their methods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Hoot! Hoot!
SEAJ the underage girl pimp likes to have a jungle down there! Yikes!!!
No wonder he likes to use the word cockroach these days. He must be thrilled to have roach juniors crawling out of his bush on a daily basis!
LOL
SEAsiaJoe
LMFAO - again just highlighting their persistence AND skills.

Second time this cockroach post up this photo - trying to turn nothing into something!

Which is their usual tactic - repeating anything, even the most blatant lies over and over again; knowing that doing so, anything becomes perceived truth.

SEAJ
Old 17-09-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

Re: HK Happening

Just heard that Beijing Club, one of the biggest, used to be one of the most happening clubs in Lan Kwai Fong has shut down and its sister club, Dizzy to follow soon.

Meanwhile, hotel and guest-house rates - favored by visitors from the Big Circle - also dropping quite drastically. Perhaps now is a good time to visit Hong Kong before the doom and gloom really set in; the Autumn weather also turning cooler/crisper – perfect!

From invading the traditional tourist/shopping areas to now even places like LKF and Wanchai which cater more to Western tastes. Last month when I was at Beijing, already so many back-pack-toting, garishly dressed and loud/showy Mandarin speakers.

Oh well, c’est la vie!
SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1