The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-09-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
WaYn3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

After a long research on this thread for a gd massage, decided to look for xiao mi as some bro here commented for her massage skill.... Not dissappointed at all , many treatment "pattern" she have hahaha overall recommanded for bro who love hard massage...she's the 1 u are looking for...whole body feel damn relax after the 2 hr session, i rate it 9/10 for her skill

Not good with FR , so I'll stop here overall experience good and value for money
Old 26-09-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tomac160 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bro recommend any ML who gives bbbj and possible cim? No fj required. Thanks in advance.
Old 26-09-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
robinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaowei/

After fate, min min, clarity back...
Finally I get my new ml...

Her boobs... Ready big white and nipple pink brown nice to touch and...
Starting she is face cool, but after chit chat will break ais a bit,
Nice room... Clear and clean...

Btw she size around 155cm... But her boobs and her body u won't reject 1
Real person close to photo 95^%

I tuo her kc liow
Old 26-09-2015, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
puckman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forgive my ignorance, but what's kc?
Old 26-09-2015, 05:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8048 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomac160 View Post
Can any bro recommend any ML who gives bbbj and possible cim? No fj required. Thanks in advance.
You can go to this thread (https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=541440) anf look for BBBJ and CIM
Old 26-09-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 16
guochengxuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckman View Post
Forgive my ignorance, but what's kc?
KC:Kum Cheng; In other word: Feelings
Refers to a situation where a man falls for a woman (typically a prostitute), and pays dearly for it (monetarily and emotionally).
Old 26-09-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Rockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Bessie from LTD yesterday

I am quite hesistent to book her coz there isn't much review about her and she is Cassie roomie. I scare to bump into Cassie as it will be quite paiseh.

So I tried to book Cassie and she is not free. So Swee la, here comes my chance.. Fast hand fast leg, message and confirmed within 1 hr. Just to make sure that I don't bump into Cassie, I text Cassie for the time slot i am going to have with Bessie and she come back that she is booked during this time.

Honestly, I tell myself not to expect too much as the photo looks to be with a lot of angle and make up..

Cut the story short, I am quite shocked till now as I am writing the MR! Someone please correct me if I see wrong. I thought I saw it was advertised as C cupper??? That can't be it!! It is at least a D!! I am a boob lover and I got all high and sexcited as she reveal that pair of boobies!!!!

Face wise.. I would say.. You won't reject but of coz, not super pretty la. I value boobs and experience more than face. I have a happy 1.5 hrs with her as she make me go really comfortable with her massage (it's really good) and high with her boobie rub and sensual touches!!

RTM? Definitely yes! We have quite a good "conversation" and laughter. Feel very comfortable while in the meantime, keep turning my head to peek at that pair of spotlights.

Honestly, now I am having this dirty thoughts of tarma with Cassie. I dunnoe how to propose that sia.. Damn paiseh!
Old 26-09-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post
Tried Bessie from LTD yesterday

I am quite hesistent to book her coz there isn't much review about her and she is Cassie roomie. I scare to bump into Cassie as it will be quite paiseh.

So I tried to book Cassie and she is not free. So Swee la, here comes my chance.. Fast hand fast leg, message and confirmed within 1 hr. Just to make sure that I don't bump into Cassie, I text Cassie for the time slot i am going to have with Bessie and she come back that she is booked during this time.

Honestly, I tell myself not to expect too much as the photo looks to be with a lot of angle and make up..

Cut the story short, I am quite shocked till now as I am writing the MR! Someone please correct me if I see wrong. I thought I saw it was advertised as C cupper??? That can't be it!! It is at least a D!! I am a boob lover and I got all high and sexcited as she reveal that pair of boobies!!!!

Face wise.. I would say.. You won't reject but of coz, not super pretty la. I value boobs and experience more than face. I have a happy 1.5 hrs with her as she make me go really comfortable with her massage (it's really good) and high with her boobie rub and sensual touches!!

RTM? Definitely yes! We have quite a good "conversation" and laughter. Feel very comfortable while in the meantime, keep turning my head to peek at that pair of spotlights.

Honestly, now I am having this dirty thoughts of tarma with Cassie. I dunnoe how to propose that sia.. Damn paiseh!
Bro, they offer, just ask, lolz
Old 26-09-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

Rockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
Bro, they offer, just ask, lolz
Bro.. Paiseh leh! Nvm.. I wait for my chance... Find the right moment to ask.. Haha
Old 26-09-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post
Bro.. Paiseh leh! Nvm.. I wait for my chance... Find the right moment to ask.. Haha
It listed in the service, hehe, dun be shy, I think they will be glad to serve you. Hehe
Old 26-09-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
kikkiboy76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykikkiboy76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomac160 View Post
Bro can try this girl, I just tried yesterday, not bad.

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_57196...-Must-Try.html

Location: Central area. 5 mins walk from MRT. Plenty of Parking space.

Looks: 7/10. Petite Cute Sweet Young Thing.

Figure: 7/10. Small Size, Handfull and soft boobs, Cup B damn soft but not saggy, and good to play with. Slim and Small size type

Roaming: 8/10. Allows roaming 2G or 4G depends on chemistry.

HJ: 9/10. I opted for 2 shots. Very sensual and skillful with many different strokes, the first one was slow and it was damn shoik, i came within minutes.

JG: 8/10. Did a JG on me before the 2nd HJ. Very hardworking and out of please and listen to customer and try to improve.

Massage: 9/10. Good strength and skills, very hardworking and will ask you if the strength is good enough. Massage from top to bottom. Covered from neck to legs and hands. fondling you while she is at your sensitive area, by the time you finish the massage, you are ready to EXPLODE again!

Attitude/GFE: 8.5/10. Chatty and playful. Very attentive and make sure you are enjoying yourself. Talking to her really makes you feels good after a stressful week, can chat anything with her under the sun.

RTM: Yes but will try others too
Old 26-09-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
It listed in the service, hehe, dun be shy, I think they will be glad to serve you. Hehe
I RTM Cassie so many times.. And along the way, I sweet talk her..

Then now I ask tarma..

U know why I paiseh to ask .. Haha
Old 26-09-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dexter1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/honey-massage/

Any bros tried this? looks hot
Old 26-09-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
romanee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Niu Niu
http://liltigersden.com/niu-niu-%E5%A6%9E%E5%A6%9E/.
Visited her a few days ago. She was last here about 1 and a half years ago. But apart from her hair that's now short, everything about her looks exactly the same. Cute kawaii type of looks, she's not very tall, but she's got a well proportioned body, with a beautiful pair of boobs. They're both nicely shaped, and look big on her small frame.

Apart from her short hair, there are certain things that she no longer does. She used to provide BJ, but not any more. I'm not one who goes for this so it doesn't bother me. I asked why this was the case. She said that she was told by the previous OKT who insisted that she had to provide this service. Being new to this line and to Sg then, she duly complied.

Actually, I've heard from other ML that what is written in their ads are actually simply written by exploitative OKTs, and they either are coerced into providing such services.

Anyway, Niu Niu's previous OKT is no longer in business. So it's karma I guess. You exploit people, you will be punished for your evil. Personally, I think girls of her quality should stick to LTD. Look at this stable, it currently has so many superstar MLs. And previously too, the Four Seasons just to name some.

Back to Niu Niu, I'd say her location now is much better than previously, mainly because it closer to town, and it's very close to MRT.
Her room is a single room, brand new condition.
Her massage is OK. My main reason for choosing her is to be serviced by a cute SYT. I'd say her GFE is pretty good. She's a fun girl go be with. Someone you can have decent conversation with.
She has a nice body, with wonderful boobs, probably B+ bordering C. And her service is good.

Will I return for another round? For sure.
Old 26-09-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
Mushrooms is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMushrooms is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any MR on this hot MILF over here? Looks like she has been in Singapore for quite a few times before. But I dont really trust the MRs on the website & only trust MRs from bros in this thread.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/shuang-shuang-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1