The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 11
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Latest edition for Hunting VBs in Vietnam

It could be his photo being exposed. In the past, there are people being caught and charge in court in Singapore for organising sex tour to Cambodia.

He may be worry same fate fall onto him. From his past post, Hurricane88 did lead singaporean to hcm for sex tour but always in a discrete way.
Charity event is always a cover up, but if there are no sex activities, do you think those people will go along?
For your info, Singapore is a very strict country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Another thing for you to ponder SISSY SEAJ, normally if someone attack HURRICANE88, he will send repersentatives, but this time round he decided to remain silent. WHY AR?
Old 28-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 14
JulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
I do not want 2 people to attack a old man, but if think i am a crook, just go take a look at my past post, Sex Crusader is one of those threaten to zap me and he is SEAJ enemy. I stand on neutral ground, at this adult discussion section, everyone is free to speak up unlike other section which we are victim to mass and clone zap, thanks to SAM BOSS reputation system.

My posts are for the bohlampar rachgu who dare not post in non zap free zone. Likes to talk nonsense and irritates people to zap him. Pse do not zap him in the free zap zone
Old 28-09-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 9
99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You method of producing evidence is lame, i can have many reason to said why your method is wrong but why i go all the way to proof you wrong then end up you shoot back again.......end of the day ended up with another non-stop fighting. Same thing there are some who use the same reasoning to proof Hurricane88 a stealth agent, it sound convincing but yet no concrete evidence.

Try bring all these argument to court and see if the Judge throw you out or accept this reasoning, it is all about concrete evidence. Better way you can advise people not to fall for stealth agent tricks is not to meet anyone in this forum rather than randomly shoot anyone.
I agreed and applaud you for the comments above.

Quote:
It could be his photo being exposed. In the past, there are people being caught and charge in court in Singapore for organising sex tour to Cambodia.

He may be worry same fate fall onto him. From his past post, Hurricane88 did lead singaporean to hcm for sex tour but always in a discrete way.
Charity event is always a cover up, but if there are no sex activities, do you think those people will go along?
For your info, Singapore is a very strict country.
Then this comments above makes your previous comments contradictory.
Old 28-09-2015, 10:12 AM
Samster

99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of
Re: WATCH OUT for these conmen!

Quote:
I follow Sam Boss rules.

Tips for ALL samsters.
1) Keep your identity secret.
2) Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
3) If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
This one really do makes sense and must follow.
Old 28-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Re: PLEASE take a stance against these crooks!

Quote:
I am not with any gang but when u said hurricane88 fair work, i really cannot agree, I am not saiding others are fair and he is wrong, but i been reading and observing, many of them are just hypocrite, protrait as a good man to earn respect in this forum, action proof otherwise, all of them will use force on others.
I read with humility that you wrote as a hypocrite. Many shared their stories in forums and you criticized them by tearing them to shreds.

Let me ask what had you contributed to the forum besides making comments.

I think you will hate reading above but anyway please re-read what you wrote about others.
Old 28-09-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14494 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99099 View Post
This one really do makes sense and must follow.
I am a silent reader and I don't do charity in wetnam! Reading through your history , it's quite obvious that you are a clone of those wetnam gang!
Old 28-09-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentreader88 View Post
I am a silent reader and I don't do charity in wetnam! Reading through your history , it's quite obvious that you are a clone of those wetnam gang!
I belong to myself. I do not side with any party.

If you do silent reading then please continue to read silently
Old 28-09-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!
Ban SEAJ The Underage Girl Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Not only because Hurricane88 is a decent and upstanding fellow (as evidenced by his thousands of helpful posts and his untiring, altruistic and fair work as a moderator), but because this is substantive show/proof that we regular Samsters are standing our ground against these disgusting crooks.
SEAJ The Underage Girl Pimp por lanpa at his finest!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 28-09-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespa01 View Post
I am Hurricane88 long lost twin brother

Regards,
Ang
You mean this guy is your long lost twin brother? Do you look as nerdy as him?

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 28-09-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Vespa01 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Alos, dont said until like that, what con samster, retirement not easy, i also need some living expenses in wetnam mah, somemore need to feed my girl there loh.

I arrange cheap bia om session for samster, in return took some benefit from them, win-win for both side mah.

Now my bia om fill with mostly dinosaur, any kind bro have bia om with chio bus, please exchange hor..

Nam Mo A Di Da Phat

Quote:
So all this while rumours of Hurricane88 is a sex agent gaining erection at samsters expenses is not wrong.

Now he got exposed no wonder he decided to retire. From 2006 till 2015. 9 years conning samsters. No wonder keep on doing charity.
Old 29-09-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Benard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Come come let me buy you beer at golden mile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespa01 View Post
Alos, dont said until like that, what con samster, retirement not easy, i also need some living expenses in wetnam mah, somemore need to feed my girl there loh.

越南女人本性。>>贱男见招拆招大法。
吵架时:口硬心软 >>你假装:以和为贵
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 04-10-2015, 04:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Vespa01 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Shit!!! Like that reveal then next time nobody will contact me again. D8 is my cheap play ground to bring newbie around.
My retirement depend in this, this is the reason why i do not encourage sharing info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luck View Post
go to Trung Son area at D8, there are many hourly rate hotels over there. have in-house chicks. tell the reception you want girls. room 1 hour 60K, 2 hours 100k, overnight 180k. once you in the room girls will come knocking. reject you don't fancy and another chick will come and so on. chicks of varieties. 500k/shot/hr

Last edited by Vespa01; 04-10-2015 at 04:28 AM.
Old 05-11-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Huricane88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have retired for good already so why are you still accusing me?

Quote:
Bumping this thread for Benard the HCMC king of story teller and HCMC sex tour guide Hurricane88 aka Ah Pek Ang.

Since you ask me "why so quiet", I'm gonna to bump this thread daily for you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
If my 55055 got into moderation, I still got 88088. My main account.
So hurricane88 think before you do something stupid will you.
Old 06-11-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Huricane88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is the reason why i stop posting in HCM thread.
With all the accusation against me, better for me to retired.
Really no eyes to see.

Quote:
Your name irks me. If you retired for good why still post and collect points?
Old 07-11-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9165 / Power: 12
Moderator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear readers,
For years i have been charging a small fee for bringing newbies around wetnam! Those who know me understand that i use this money to do charity in wetnam and i dont profit from it! I believe in karma!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1