The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
kinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

I think cartoon neh neh still perfect. And cartoon face also 10x nicer. This g3 only good thing is de neh neh. Face really abit cmi. And lastly service rush also..
Old 01-10-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UncleSam999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinthehouse View Post
I think cartoon neh neh still perfect. And cartoon face also 10x nicer. This g3 only good thing is de neh neh. Face really abit cmi. And lastly service rush also..
Haha agree with you bro. I dont know ah her face after see too long like cmi ah. Too much make up sometimes look ugly.
Old 01-10-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
reppo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to 1834 today after reading so much on 03. True enough on reviews that those melons will definitely knock you out. Sitting beside her was 17 and I gave her a try instead.

17, Fone, a very sweet petite girl with big assets (fake but nicely done). Always smiling before and after the session. Very chatty and cheeky too. Wouldn't say anything more on the session aside from you guys gotta try if you guys have a fetish for schoolgirls.
Old 02-10-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppo View Post
Went to 1834 today after reading so much on 03. True enough on reviews that those melons will definitely knock you out. Sitting beside her was 17 and I gave her a try instead.

17, Fone, a very sweet petite girl with big assets (fake but nicely done). Always smiling before and after the session. Very chatty and cheeky too. Wouldn't say anything more on the session aside from you guys gotta try if you guys have a fetish for schoolgirls.
Saw this g17, not bad and remind me of my insurance agent whom i always beo n dream of fucking ...lol but since her boobs is fake i am hesitant.

Took g3 again. Must say 2nd time experience not as good. 1/2 way thru in missionary she cover her boobs don't let me squeeze. Hand job at the end she complain tired knn. No more rtf for me.

Will look for g17 next round
Old 06-11-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

Richard3596 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L18h34g11 is awesome. Anyone tried her before. Share your FR.
Old 07-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 22
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard3596 View Post
L18h34g11 is awesome. Anyone tried her before. Share your FR.
Why don't u share your experience?
Old 08-11-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Girl Number : L18H34G11
Name: Miki. Been in Sg for 1 year
Looks : 7.5/10. Quite pretty and cute
Body : 8/10. Voluptuos
Boobs : 8.5/10. Big C-cups+, with light brown nipples. Very firm and perky for their size. Fantastic when she puts them in your face and when she's riding you.
Service : Very good. She was very friendly and playful.
Shower : Good. Rubbed her big soapy boobs and her tight butt all over my dick.
BJ : 7/10. Good suction.
FJ : 8/10.She rode me firstlt very energetically on top. Seeing and grabbing her big firm boobs when she's on top is very steam! Change to missionary and bang her till I came. She moaned softly throughout, very erotic. None of that fake loud moans. I booked her for two sessions. So another round of good fucking. I am a regular for her so maybe her service is good because of that. I really love her cute pretty face and her boobs.
HJ : NA.
Language : Speaks English.
RTF : Yes of cos
Old 09-11-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
ahgogo123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I miss cartoon lost her contact.....anyone still keep in touch with her?
Old 09-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 22
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgogo123 View Post
I miss cartoon lost her contact.....anyone still keep in touch with her?
Face normal(ugly by my standards), flat ass. Only big boobs.
Why would u wanna keep in touch?
Old 09-11-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 10
bigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard3596 View Post
Girl Number : L18H34G11
Name: Miki. Been in Sg for 1 year
Looks : 7.5/10. Quite pretty and cute
Body : 8/10. Voluptuos
Boobs : 8.5/10. Big C-cups+, with light brown nipples. Very firm and perky for their size. Fantastic when she puts them in your face and when she's riding you.
Service : Very good. She was very friendly and playful.
Shower : Good. Rubbed her big soapy boobs and her tight butt all over my dick.
BJ : 7/10. Good suction.
FJ : 8/10.She rode me firstlt very energetically on top. Seeing and grabbing her big firm boobs when she's on top is very steam! Change to missionary and bang her till I came. She moaned softly throughout, very erotic. None of that fake loud moans. I booked her for two sessions. So another round of good fucking. I am a regular for her so maybe her service is good because of that. I really love her cute pretty face and her boobs.
HJ : NA.
Language : Speaks English.
RTF : Yes of cos
sounds good.. real or fake boobs?
Old 09-11-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

From what i know and what she said it is real boobs. Anyone else have ever tried her?
Old 09-11-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1838 G18
Name: Phim (not sure about the spelling)
Looks: Beautiful. Pretty face in my opinion. I was choosing between her and G10 who has a good FR, but chose G18 in the end because of her face.
Body: Curvy. Voluptuous, meaty at the right places. Not thin but not fat, just the right softness. A bit short, I don't think she reach 1.6m. Very soft skin!
Boobs: Big natural. C cups, soft and natural. Very nice to grab and lick.
Shower: SOP. Nothing to talk about.
Foreplay/catbath: Just OK. Lick nipples, shoved her boobs in my face, allowed fingering and painting. Her pussy is very sensitive, she resisted my painting and fingering at first, but do it gently and she will enjoy it No frenching just light kissing, but she said it's because of an ulcer. She showed it to me.
BJ: Horrible. Lots of teeth action. Just not her strong point.
FJ: Great. Best part of the session. She rode me at first, not her best position, not much movement from her. I switched to missionary and things got hot. Feeling her soft skin, grabbing her boobs and looking at her beautiful face while fucking her was very erotic. Flipped her to doggy and she got some good cushioning on her rear. I had to slow down and control my excitement otherwise cum too soon. Her moaning rise and fall with the force of my thrusts in a very natural way. I exploded just as the alarm rang. She complimented me on my fucking skills before I left.
Attitude: Friendly professional. Slightly commercial feel but warm and friendly, what I call the commercial GFE. Helped me to wipe myself dry after both showers.
RTF: Yes. Want to try others first but would find her again if I just want to good fuck.
Old 09-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
1838 G18
Name: Phim (not sure about the spelling)
Looks: Beautiful. Pretty face in my opinion. I was choosing between her and G10 who has a good FR, but chose G18 in the end because of her face.
Body: Curvy. Voluptuous, meaty at the right places. Not thin but not fat, just the right softness. A bit short, I don't think she reach 1.6m. Very soft skin!
Boobs: Big natural. C cups, soft and natural. Very nice to grab and lick.
Shower: SOP. Nothing to talk about.
Foreplay/catbath: Just OK. Lick nipples, shoved her boobs in my face, allowed fingering and painting. Her pussy is very sensitive, she resisted my painting and fingering at first, but do it gently and she will enjoy it No frenching just light kissing, but she said it's because of an ulcer. She showed it to me.
BJ: Horrible. Lots of teeth action. Just not her strong point.
FJ: Great. Best part of the session. She rode me at first, not her best position, not much movement from her. I switched to missionary and things got hot. Feeling her soft skin, grabbing her boobs and looking at her beautiful face while fucking her was very erotic. Flipped her to doggy and she got some good cushioning on her rear. I had to slow down and control my excitement otherwise cum too soon. Her moaning rise and fall with the force of my thrusts in a very natural way. I exploded just as the alarm rang. She complimented me on my fucking skills before I left.
Attitude: Friendly professional. Slightly commercial feel but warm and friendly, what I call the commercial GFE. Helped me to wipe myself dry after both showers.
RTF: Yes. Want to try others first but would find her again if I just want to good fuck.
1838 only G19 & G38 real big boobs accordingly to OKT

Anw nice detailed FR, Tempting....
Old 09-11-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Saw this g17, not bad and remind me of my insurance agent whom i always beo n dream of fucking ...lol but since her boobs is fake i am hesitant.

Took g3 again. Must say 2nd time experience not as good. 1/2 way thru in missionary she cover her boobs don't let me squeeze. Hand job at the end she complain tired knn. No more rtf for me.

Will look for g17 next round
Yesterday G3 last call quarreling big time with customer. Throw glass bottle some more, Sibei fierce.
Old 09-11-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

wow very fierce sia
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1